Mar 25, 2022
Anyone know why I can't get the the scenes to work? The games themselves which I've downloaded start up just fine, and I can do the story mode stuff do. The scenes though, don't work.

Mar 31, 2022
I wonder if there's ever gonna be an "ara ara" kind of female who comes off as friendly dominant, rather than us always dominating the female one way or another.
That Ara-Ara type heroines you want are mostly women that are older than male & I've never seen JSK do older female characters.
I think JSK is just not into those type of females. JSK has stated a few times that heroines will either always be younger than the male or will be non-human characters whose age cannot be identified.
He also has an age limit as to how young he'ss willing to go. If it's MILF types, the male seems to be around the same age. Take Selene as example.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
That Ara-Ara type heroines you want are mostly women that are older than male & I've never seen JSK do older female characters.
Well, Reimi and Selene are older, mature women JSK made for the underground arena series, the elf Latina seems pretty mature based on body and personality type, but yeah, JSK tends to stick with the younger arche type for the heroines, I doubt we'll see cougar / big tiddy neighbor Oneesan as heroines.

Since the iron rule is 'Virgin', the big tiddy cougar is out of the picture and same goes with Ara, ara~ Oneesan, both are quite experienced between sheets.

Last edited:
Reactions: RouletteRaids82

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
Heads up everyone. Groundhog Zombified finished up the translation work, as well as some translation touch ups, for 17) Overthrow! The Great Demoness. Let's all give him a round of applause :LOL:. Game has been added to the JSK Directory.
Took me more than 30 seconds to believe it, and 30 more to download the patch. I'm ashamed of my lack of speed, i could be playing this amazing translation 60 seconds ago!
Jokes aside, Thank you so much to Groundhog Zombified. Deffinitely deserved applauses. Real, non-poetry good translations are very hard to make.
Hope that, apart from helping the community, you developed your skills as translators. Thank you again, guys

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
For groundhog.
1666465965951.png

Update from JSK.

1666470793208.png

Left side gauges
快感度 (Pink)= Pleasure
好感度 (Green)= Impression (How much she likes the mc, favorability rating, rapport, however you wish to describe it as)
服從度 (Blue)= Obedience

Right side commands
制服を脱げ = Undress/remove uniform/shirt/attire
スカートを脱げ = Undress/remove skirt
プラジャーを外せ = Undress/remove bra
パンツを脱げ = Undress/remove pants
ソックスを脱げ = Undress/remove socks

The game is about 60% done.
The preview image is from Story Mode 2, the mc has taken the heroine into infirmary for touching and hanky panky, just like with Rio, JSK states this location was chosen due to lack of creativity on his part, there was an unknown problem that caused some issues on this mode in regards of touching, which took a while to fix.

Personal note, since the diamonds and hearts are making a comeback, I strongly am beginning to suspect we're getting Rape/Broken, Horny/Lewd/Slut, Dark/Yandere, Love endings, just like JSK did with Rio.

Also, that's a nice shot from the 'Zettai Ryõki', the absolute zone between knee socks and skirt.

End of personal note.

Last edited:

kevinbui1212

Jul 13, 2017
all the jsk games i played that are still on my pc are now all grey but I can hear the game sounds, did my flashplayer get corrupted or something, what do I do to fix this?

i downloaded few again but they are still grey:? nothing works with flash or at least its greyed screens for me

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Which game?

If you try to run the game from the zip file, you're doing it wrong.
If you only took the main swf file from the zip folder, you're doing it wrong.
If you don't extract all the files from the game's zip, you're doing it wrong.

I posted example image how the game folder and the sub folder's content should look like.
If yours do not share similarity of the examples, you're doing it wrong.

If the issue is not any of the above, then I recommend using the game's AIR format version instead of the swf.
Amadrinksmallest.png

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2022
all the jsk games i played that are still on my pc are now all grey but I can hear the game sounds, did my flashplayer get corrupted or something, what do I do to fix this?

i downloaded few again but they are still grey:? nothing works with flash or at least its greyed screens for me
I'm pretty much guessing it to be the case. You can follow this method of clearing out cache & save files yourself.
I'm pretty sure this is because of broken saves or cache files. Cleaning them should fix this issue.
It should be in.

Local Disk (C.) > Users > [Your User name] > AppData > Roaming > Macromedia > Flash Player

Delete either everything in the "Flash Player" folder or delete only the save files that's in #SharedObject folder inside it.
If that still doesn't work, then I'd suggest to delete the flash player, redownload & set the new one as the default flash opening software.

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
For groundhog.
View attachment 2117028

Update from JSK.

View attachment 2117206

Left side gauges
快感度 (Pink)= Pleasure
好感度 (Green)= Impression (How much she likes the mc, favorability rating, rapport, however you wish to describe it as)
服從度 (Blue)= Obedience

Right side commands
制服を脱げ = Undress/remove uniform/shirt/attire
スカートを脱げ = Undress/remove skirt
プラジャーを外せ = Undress/remove bra
パンツを脱げ = Undress/remove pants
ソックスを脱げ = Undress/remove socks

The game is about 60% done.
The preview image is from Story Mode 2, the mc has taken the heroine into infirmary for touching and hanky panky, just like with Rio, JSK states this location was chosen due to lack of creativity on his part, there was an unknown problem that caused some issues on this mode in regards of touching, which took a while to fix.

Personal note, since the diamonds and hearts are making a comeback, I strongly am beginning to suspect we're getting Rape/Broken, Horny/Lewd/Slut, Dark/Yandere, Love endings, just like JSK did with Rio.

Also, that's a nice shot from the 'Zettai Ryõki', the absolute zone between knee socks and skirt.

End of personal note.
damn, 60% done?

BegoneThrot

Apr 5, 2021
Could some kind person explain how do I copy archives to my G-Drive in order to bypass "too many downloads" block?

kevinbui1212

Jul 13, 2017
I'm pretty much guessing it to be the case. You can follow this method of clearing out cache & save files yourself.

If that still doesn't work, then I'd suggest to delete the flash player, redownload & set the new one as the default flash opening software.

Yeah It doesn't work for me clearing saves/cache sadly, I've played the jsk games (swf) on Adobe flash player(flashplayer_32_sa.exe) before but now. So random that I only deal wiht grey screen,

Is there other flashes I can use or redownload the one I'm using currently because GoogleDrive ( Quota Exceeded ) unfortunately won't allow me to download it so im in a pinch._. thx for trying to help me appreciate it

kevinbui1212

Jul 13, 2017
Which game?

If you try to run the game from the zip file, you're doing it wrong.
If you only took the main swf file from the zip folder, you're doing it wrong.
If you don't extract all the files from the game's zip, you're doing it wrong.

I posted example image how the game folder and the sub folder's content should look like.
If yours do not share similarity of the examples, you're doing it wrong.

If the issue is not any of the above, then I recommend using the game's AIR format version instead of the swf.
View attachment 2118491
Hey I dont understand ur last sentance but I've only recently have to deal with grey screen playing my jsk games that I have downloaded. I've done exactly how it should been done like you said already that I know of. retryed all the stuff but now ( These are games, multiple of them from jsk, that did work before on my pc/flashplayer, all of them worked before)

I've played the jsk games (swf) on Adobe flash player(flashplayer_32_sa.exe) which I can only think is corrupted now

Is there other flashes I can use or redownload the one I'm using currently because GoogleDrive ( Quota Exceeded ) unfortunately won't allow me to download it

sorry to bother u and hope to get some help, appreciate it ~ :D

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Hey I dont understand ur last sentance but I've only recently have to deal with grey screen playing my jsk games that I have downloaded. I've done exactly how it should been done like you said already that I know of. retryed all the stuff but now

I've played the jsk games (swf) on Adobe flash player(flashplayer_32_sa.exe)

Is there other flashes I can use or redownload the one I'm using currently because GoogleDrive ( Quota Exceeded ) unfortunately won't allow me to download it
First things first. Take a screenshot of your game folder and post it here. Both root game folder and inside the sub folder. We can narrow down where your problem lies from there.

Mar 31, 2022
Is there other flashes I can use or redownload the one I'm using currently because GoogleDrive ( Quota Exceeded ) unfortunately won't allow me to download it so im in a pinch._. thx for trying to help me appreciate it
Try this one perhaps? It's the final version (32.0.0.465) of the flash player.exe than the one that was in the repository. (32.0.0.114)

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2120902 View attachment 2120905 View attachment 2120907

This is an example of one (23)MartialArtsQueenSelene, this one has the same contents in the other packs given for this(translation).

I just find it odd that i haven't touched the flash player "games" in a while and its all grey screen "its to all games I touched with flash player, I redownloaded few before and doesnt work, I cleared the saves/cache someone mentioned earlier too, didn't work.

I just find it odd that the game I've played, stopped working all the sudden grey screening. These games did work and I had these files for years. unless somehow something got deleted but otherwise i'm pretty sure it worked last month. sorry might look messy considering these are old files but they did work till now. (honestly can only think of corruption of the flash, or im missing files that somehow got deleted recently when they shouldn't be touched by something like a antivirus considering I dont recall doing anything different.)
It's possible that an anti-virus program is interfering. I'd suggest making your flash games folder excluded from real-time scanning. The Flash standard being obsolete, maybe some anti-virus programs are being lazy and decided to just ban sub file swf loading.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes