Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I use Notepad++.

Does your game folder's content look like this? If not, then the game will not run in AIR format from the .exe
1667300231336.png

And does the content of the game's SUB folder look like this? If not, then no sex scenes for you, its grey/white screen and end of the line for you.
1667300665913.png

Does the content of your .XML file within META-INF\AIR look like this?
1667300897883.png
If you have all the files present and the those do not conflict with the contents of the xml file, then you shouldn't be getting any errors.

<ID> and <Content> Have to be exactly as you see on the image above.
<Filename> and <Name> Can be whatever you want those to be, doesn't cause errors, these are optional changes.

If you rename the .swf from the game folder, then you need to also make sure the <ID> and <Content> within the XML file are renamed as well.
1667301424886.png
1667301536383.png

Otherwise this error pops up, because something within the files doesn't match, and it should be obviously clear what doesn't match.
1667301643480.png
You've done something wrong, and as you can see, I can easily replicate the issue you're having, and fix it.

1667301702978.png
See, now I've fixed the error you have, the game runs without any issues.

What you need to do, is to double check these 3 things;

1. Install on your PC.
2. Get all the game files, make sure you have ALL OF THOSE for the given game, examples are shown above, a lot
3. The ID and CONTENT within the game XML file has to match the .swf file name in the game folder.

I literally can't get any more clearer on the topic at hand.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Excuse me. How can I do the uncensored version of XinChi in Japanese?
You will need to do some work for that. Easiest way for flash games would be to use Tengux's parser. Extract the dialog from the Japanese version, then apply it to the English uncensored version. to Tengux's parser collection.

Other way you could do this would be to use FFDEC and extract the uncensored shapes from every English uncensored swf file. Then copy those SVG shapes over to the Japanese version, overwriting the censored shapes with the Replace shape command.

uddoppupp

Nov 1, 2021
You will need to do some work for that. Easiest way for flash games would be to use Tengux's parser. Extract the dialog from the Japanese version, then apply it to the English uncensored version. to Tengux's parser collection.

Other way you could do this would be to use FFDEC and extract the uncensored shapes from every English uncensored swf file. Then copy those SVG shapes over to the Japanese version, overwriting the censored shapes with the Replace shape command.
Where is the Japanese version? Do I have to buy it from DLsite?

Feb 10, 2020
So I see alot of progress was made to one of the newest JSK games. I think the one with the fighting thick thighs woman. I also see the title of it was changed a few times, kool. Im looking forward to when its available, and/or translated and uncensored. Im one of the appreciative patient ones so I'll leave it at that and keep waiting. Good day. *fades back into obscurity*

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
So I see alot of progress was made to one of the newest JSK games. I think the one with the fighting thick thighs woman. I also see the title of it was changed a few times, kool. Im looking forward to when its available, and/or translated and uncensored. Im one of the appreciative patient ones so I'll leave it at that and keep waiting. Good day. *fades back into obscurity*
Hmm, that one has been available for a while now, and is uncensored but not translated I think...

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hmm, that one has been available for a while now, and is uncensored but not translated I think...
Yeah, its not translated, the best you can currently rely on is the auto-translation tool provided for unity games.
As I've mentioned, the guy working on it vanished, no progression has been made since then.

Last edited:

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
The guy we had translating it vanished into thin air.
Like, deleted accounts from everywhere disappeared (Here, ULMF, Discord, all gone.), he made solid progress with almost daily updates, then suddenly out of nowhere he disappeared like fart into sahara's desert, it wasn't just some random guy either, he did work on the older titles more than few times.

There is not much else to say on that subject on my end, that's all I know.
View attachment 2137534
so
we not gonna have english translation in short time for this game isn't it?
anychance you could work on translation for this game question mark(?)
but thanks for your answer

edopenyx

Apr 29, 2019
Yeah, its not translated, the best you can currently rely on is the auto-translation tool provided for unity games.
As I've mentioned, the guy working on it vanished, no progression has been made since then.
Who's "the guy"? When did he vanish?

Feb 10, 2020
Wow really? Any idea where and/or how far back I should go to look for a link then?
mm, strange any idea if it will ever get translated now that the guy who usually does it is gone?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
mm, strange any idea if it will ever get translated now that the guy who usually does it is gone?
And whom might you be referring to with this 'guy who usually does it'? :unsure:
Since I am quite certain that individual in question is me. :ROFLMAO:

We had a different guy this time around, he did express his interest in translating the game when it was bound to be released, which was nice for exchange, since I was busy at the time and was struggling to find any spare time to put in the translation, given the situation at the electricity supply issue due to certain conflict, I was buried in work, still am, and then some personal affair that I'd rather not get into in detail came into the mix just now, almost a week ago.

I'll be taking the entirety of december off work, so if no one else gets the game a translation done by then, I suppose that's when I have the time to work on it, plenty of time, unless the end of the year turns into a mushroom cloud competition.

Amadrinksmall.png

Reactions: jojo312
Feb 10, 2020
And whom might you be referring to with this 'guy who usually does it'? :unsure:
Since I am quite certain that individual in question is me. :ROFLMAO:

We had a different guy this time around, he did express his interest in translating the game when it was bound to be released, which was nice for exchange, since I was busy at the time and was struggling to find any spare time to put in the translation, given the situation at the electricity supply issue due to certain conflict, I was buried in work, still am, and then some personal affair that I'd rather not get into in detail came into the mix just now, almost a week ago.

I'll be taking the entirety of december off work, so if no one else gets the game a translation done by then, I suppose that's when I have the time to work on it, plenty of time, unless the end of the year turns into a mushroom cloud competition.

View attachment 2143873
My bad I twas not aware you ALSO worked and/or work on translations for the games, I thought it was like one guy for everything. Either way sorry, and no worries I get it. You are very much so appreciated.

Dough1231212

May 14, 2020
Is there a alternative to JSK google drive repository link, I'm not sure since downloading most games on it has a big load and I'm not even sure how long I have to wait till it'll allow me download. Was interested in caring for moody niece. care for anyone to share it :?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Well, you could always buy the game from DLsite.
I don't know any more reliable method of getting a latest copy of the game, than throwing your wallet at the vendor. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
My bad I twas not aware you ALSO worked and/or work on translations for the games, I thought it was like one guy for everything.
I don't know how else to say this, but I am that one translator guy that has been around for quite some time. :KEK:
And its not just technically one guy handling everything, while I've handled bulk of the translation load thus far, T-pals handle everything else involved with the process, uncensors, scene unlocks, image asset redraws and the such whenever they can spare the time for it.

And I'm happy to see Rupert also left his mark on the translation effort, valuable addition to the community.

Last edited:
Reactions: jojo312
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes