Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
i fucking love hand holding grahhhhh

wish heroines had an engagement ring on the love route extra mode
Strangely enough, that (Marriage) has only ever been mentioned in few JSK game dialogues directly, Shion's love route (The MC proposes to her) and Yua's 'Enkõ' route (Yua doesn't imply marriage with taking responsibility if/when she gets pregnant, but increased payout).

Other titles have mentioned the matrimony indirectly, such as Latina, where the MC wants to take her as consort or queen.
The famed line "Sekininwotoru / Inseki suru ", 'to take responsibility', is quite present in many of the games.

If I recall, Karen did refer it as 'Fait Accompli', to get her pregnant and marry her as result before she gets married to some side branch has been of the Zaibatsu.

Last edited:

oxicron

Mar 12, 2018
Not sure if anyone would be interested in this or if importing this would even work, but I've made quite a few edits to the BepInEx autotranslator file on Tougioh (As the champion...). Figured some peeps would appreciate a (slightly) better experience since the main translator for the game disappeared
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for your work mate!

Do you know why I see this game in japanese? O downloaded the game form the repository, I see all the archives of the translation, but I keeps being in japanese

Reactions: omnislash1351

Shu_Ouma14

Feb 27, 2018
What is the goddamn password? What is up with you guys making everything so damn tedious?
Edit: NVM, I figured it out. But how do you deal with the

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Edit 2: Nvm once again, changing UC to Open and then signing in worked. Any idea when #28 will be translated?

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Story time, there used to have a lot more easier download method, directly from mega and directly from google drive, then those accounts were taken down, new ones was set up, those went down again, cycle repeated itself and to save the hassle of reuploading everything back for you JSK fans to download every day, this method was implemented.

Not our fault measures had to be taken against the constant takedowns.

Same happened with the community guide, certain individuals kept messing it up again and again until its owner decided to lock it from any edits without given permission.

If that inconveniences you, thats not our fault.

Shinanpout2.png

As for the 28, I take that is the Mion, busty sailor unifom challenger.
I suppose I will do what needs to be done, starting december when I am taking the entirety of it off work.
Remains to be seen how soon I can provide anything in december, given I have quite the few projects queued up already to throw my free time at.

And if the new one hits the stores at some point, I shift my focus on that.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes