tanakov

Aug 15, 2018
I must say at this rate we can expect the game in around a month from now.

All the time I have spent searching for similar games, I found nothing worth time or everything I found was nasty in some sense.

I wish there are more artists like him, but oh well... well just need to wait for him.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I must say at this rate we can expect the game in around a month from now.

All the time I have spent searching for similar games, I found nothing worth time or everything I found was nasty in some sense.

I wish there are more artists like him, but oh well... well just need to wait for him.
As far as I am aware, Niicri also does this kind of art, good stuff too, totally worth the faps.
However, he focuses purely on the sex/foreplay aspect with minor story given as appetizer, with the exception of 'Saeko, the milf next door', which is more of a puzzle solving game with sex stuff as reward.

doughboy420

Jul 21, 2021
Not sure if anyone would be interested in this or if importing this would even work, but I've made quite a few edits to the BepInEx autotranslator file on Tougioh (As the champion...). Figured some peeps would appreciate a (slightly) better experience since the main translator for the game disappeared
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes