Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hey I dont understand ur last sentance
sorry to bother u and hope to get some help, appreciate it ~ :D
Adobe AIR, JSK released/updated majority of the games in that format after the flash death was announced.
My example images above are shown in AIR format.

AIR format has the same swf files as the flash format, but comes with the .exe executable and few other files needed to run the game with, hope that explains the meaning behind my last sentence.

The game folder of Selene looks like this in AIR format if you happen to be too lazy to scroll back up.
1666609782090.png

The sub folder contains the same swf files, nothing extra, and the META-INF, mimetype and the .exe are the AIR format files.

And the game can be played with either exe or the swf, but their progression are not shared in between, since AIR loads the save file from another location than the flash version does, you can use flash save or the AIR save, if you know which folder to copy paste the sol file into in case you don't want a fresh start.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 2120902 View attachment 2120905 View attachment 2120907

This is an example of one (23)MartialArtsQueenSelene, this one has the same contents in the other packs given for this(translation).

I just find it odd that i haven't touched the flash player "games" in a while and its all grey screen "its to all games I touched with flash player, I redownloaded few before and doesnt work, I cleared the saves/cache someone mentioned earlier too, didn't work.

I just find it odd that the game I've played, stopped working all the sudden grey screening. These games did work and I had these files for years. unless somehow something got deleted but otherwise i'm pretty sure it worked last month. sorry might look messy considering these are old files but they did work till now.
(honestly can only think of corruption of the flash, or im missing files that somehow got deleted recently when they shouldn't be touched by something like a antivirus considering I dont recall doing anything different. or somehow flash wont load the whole thing together, I tried it in download section too because that always works useally, I know having a long directory is bad for games in general.) idk thx for trying to help here, sorry for the inconvenience.

yeah anyways short story, flash player grey screen, It always worked before in the past few years and I only encountering this issue now, last time I touched it was a month ago and it was working fine. F to any of my flash playergames
Something similar like that happened to me. To be precise, whenever I started a game, it did not open up & kept on white screen. No matter what I did. Drag & drop on the flash player, opening the game from it or setting the flash player as default software for opening SWF, didn't do anything.
That's when I deleted the flash player & redownloaded it. The one in repository still did give me problems that I removed & download the final version & used it to play the games after doing a whole pc "temp" & cache files cleanup. Also deleted any flash leftovers I had. It worked perfectly after that again.
I'm not sure what exactly is causing it but from what I've seen in JAVA keystore certificates, there's a validity of a keystone. Perhaps the flash player version in repository somehow met it validity from Adobe in a similar fashion?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Something similar like that happened to me. To be precise, whenever I started a game, it did not open up & kept on white screen. No matter what I did. Drag & drop on the flash player, opening the game from it or setting the flash player as default software for opening SWF, didn't do anything.
That's when I deleted the flash player & redownloaded it. The one in repository still did give me problems that I removed & download the final version & used it to play the games after doing a whole pc "temp" & cache files cleanup. Also deleted any flash leftovers I had. It worked perfectly after that again.
I'm not sure what exactly is causing it but from what I've seen in JAVA keystore certificates, there's a validity of a keystone. Perhaps the flash player version in repository somehow met it validity from Adobe in a similar fashion?
Hmm... I'll update the flash projector in the Repository. Hope that fixes some people's issues.

Kalmad

May 14, 2022
Heads up everyone. Groundhog Zombified finished up the translation work, as well as some translation touch ups, for 17) Overthrow! The Great Demoness. Let's all give him a round of applause :LOL:. Game has been added to the JSK Directory.
It seems restricted to pc only. Can we have the APK version?

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
What's with the extra mode ? They get stronger after each round ? they are hitting hard, almost one shot'd me...

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Extra modes are 'endless mode' in the fighting games, and yes, the girls get stronger and stronger after each round you successfully defeat them, you can keep going until they literally 1HKO you with basic attack while you guard, its sort of post story scenario, those have different dialogue in every extra modes present in the given game, but doing those do not unlock anything or lead to hidden endings or outcomes, you're only meant to grind extra stat point with those.

I personally don't see the point of those, since by the time you finish your 2nd different ending, you already have maxed out stats and skills needed to beat the game with, not to mention unlocked vast majority of the scenes while at it.

Last edited:

kevinbui1212

Jul 13, 2017
unfortently still grey screen, o well thanks for whoever tried to help, appreciate it. I'll prob fiddle around my pc and files again another time. clear cache/newdownloads, touched my antivirus and few other things already zzz.

games sound like they work but eh grey screen for all games no matter what for flashplayer.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
unfortently still grey screen, o well thanks for whoever tried to help, appreciate it. I'll prob fiddle around my pc and files again another time. clear cache/newdownloads, touched my antivirus and few other things already zzz.

games sound like they work but eh grey screen for all games no matter what for flashplayer.
Did you try the AIR format?

Google search for adobe air installer and install it on your pc.
Then drop the attached files on Selene's game folder.*
Run the highlighted exe.
The game should start, but you need to move your save (If you have prior save file you want to utilize for the game) file to the folder created in the C:\Users\-Usernamehere-\AppData\Roaming\tougijyoouselene\Local Store\#SharedObjects after you play once, since you haven't actually installed the game via its AIR installer, which creates that folder beforehand.

* 1666762720417.png

If that doesn't work for you, then I give up.

Oh shit, one of the OG translators. Mad respect man. Love your work.
And yeah man, gotta get a big mama figure to handle ya boy sometimes too, but eh, JSK makes what JSK likes, so respect for that. It's fun to dream.
The one and only, haven't disappeared or kicked the bucket yet.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: astaroth96

jm311

Jun 17, 2017
So I've downloaded 27. And everything seems to be automatically unlocked...

I've removed the full save from the games directory, deleted the associated folder in localow, and deleted all reg keys of the game at
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JSK_KOUBOU\MGBuster
Still seems on every launch it unlocks everything, repopulates everything thats deleted (Including a sessionid Reg key?). Is there something patched into boot that sets the User Prefs Reg key to have everything unlocked?

My knowledge of unity is limited, so I may be misunderstanding this.

EDIT: Scratch that, fix it almost immediately after posting. I found something Icevail said earlier about deleting a certain file for a different JSK Unity game. Found the similar file for it in this game:
Code:
<BaseGameDirectory>/MGBuster_Data/MGBuster_savedata.json
Delete that and it will reset progress (Or the equivalent for other JSK Unity Games)

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
So I've downloaded 27. And everything seems to be automatically unlocked...

I've removed the full save from the games directory, deleted the associated folder in localow, and deleted all reg keys of the game at
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JSK_KOUBOU\MGBuster
Still seems on every launch it unlocks everything, repopulates everything thats deleted (Including a sessionid Reg key?). Is there something patched into boot that sets the User Prefs Reg key to have everything unlocked?

My knowledge of unity is limited, so I may be misunderstanding this.

EDIT: Scratch that, fix it almost immediately after posting. I found something Icevail said earlier about deleting a certain file for a different JSK Unity game. Found the similar file for it in this game:
Code:
<BaseGameDirectory>/MGBuster_Data/MGBuster_savedata.json
Delete that and it will reset progress (Or the equivalent for other JSK Unity Games)
Yes, deleting that save file from the unity data folder will reset the progress of JSK's latest games, the flash games have the scene unlock imbedded to the main swf itself, which means small portion of the code on the main file itself needs to be deleted in order to have "fresh" start.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Most likely corrupted download, try downloading the file again, unless you made a typo on the password.

Happy072893

May 13, 2022
Hello gentlemen,

Can anyone kindly share a link for "Cunning Little Girl in a Tight Spot" or Shion in APK/Android format

Thank you in advanced

kevinbui1212

Jul 13, 2017
How do I fix this adobe air error? unable to load .exe games for jsk
Did you try the AIR format?

Google search for adobe air installer and install it on your pc.
Then drop the attached files on Selene's game folder.*
Run the highlighted exe.
The game should start, but you need to move your save (If you have prior save file you want to utilize for the game) file to the folder created in the C:\Users\-Usernamehere-\AppData\Roaming\tougijyoouselene\Local Store\#SharedObjects after you play once, since you haven't actually installed the game via its AIR installer, which creates that folder beforehand.

* View attachment 2125372

If that doesn't work for you, then I give up.

The one and only, haven't disappeared or kicked the bucket yet.

not sure how to fix this problem, is there some folder with trash that I got to get rid of? I uninstalled and reinstalled but doesn't work .-.

kevinbui1212

Jul 13, 2017
Does someone know what I'm doing wrong, I've done the cache/save deletion of this (
Local Disk (C.) > Users > [Your User name] > AppData > Roaming > Macromedia > Flash Player
-then I delete the flash player exe itself. restart pc and redownload and extract/retry new/old files but same result.

I got rid of the file itself but I'm not sure if theres a uninstaller for this flash player 32.exe / flash player 32 debug.exe from someone that mentioned it was the updated one.

[PROBLEM] I've still got grey screen for jsk games but hear the audio as useal.

I don't think I have my antivirus blocking the folder nor the player itself... but ofc I will check it again once again setting rules and stuff, gonna have to fiddle with that if thats the cause.

not sure if theres more things I was actually suppose to do here tbh.

Well I mean I already got so much help so far, thanks a lot I do appreciate it. probably a lost cause though at this point sadly

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
How do I fix this adobe air error? unable to load .exe games for jsk

not sure how to fix this problem, is there some folder with trash that I got to get rid of? I uninstalled and reinstalled but doesn't work .-.
1667221381433.png

You need to change few lines in the application.xml
Open yours and change the following lines to match the name of the swf;

ID
Content
Filename (Optional)
Name (Optional, just changes the game name on top of the screen)

1667221432014.png

1667221695756.png

Ensure the names match exactly as you see in the images above, it doesn't really matter what you rename those to, as long as those names are 100% identical.

Don't change anything else.

Then save the edits in the .xml file and run the exe.

1667222107105.png

If the game doesn't run normally after this, then I am completely out of advices and tricks to offer.

Note, this method works with ALL JSK flash games without AIR format, even the old ones and freebies.
Just copypaste the META-INF, mimetype and .exe to the game folder, and rename the content, filename, name (Optional) and the .exe as I've instructed above, to play the game in question at AIR format.

Example, I took the the AIR files from Manhunter Yua, and copy pasted those into the Aura's game folder, then renamed the files and the .xml content to match one another.
1667222593846.png
1667222632011.png

Came across with this fancy trick while I was trying to get around the AIR installer timelimit, which were a nuisance before JSK did set the timelimit to thousands of years into the future, literally.

I was first like; "This can't work, it just can't, there is no way it will work."
And my face when it did work indeed...
mindblown.png

Last edited:

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 2136723

You need to change few lines in the application.xml
Open yours and change the following lines to match the name of the swf;

Content
Filename
Name (Optional, just changes the game name on top of the screen)

View attachment 2136726

View attachment 2136732

Ensure the names match exactly as you see in the images above, it doesn't really matter what you rename those to, as long as those names are 100% identical.

Don't change anything else.

Then save the edits in the .xml file and run the exe.

View attachment 2136744

If the game doesn't run normally after this, then I am completely out of advices and tricks to offer.

Note, this method works with ALL JSK flash games without AIR format, even the old ones and freebies.
Just copypaste the META-INF, mimetype and .exe to the game folder, and rename the content, filename, name (Optional) and the .exe as I've instructed above, to play the game in question at AIR format.

Example, I took the the AIR files from Manhunter Yua, and copy pasted those into the Aura's game folder, then renamed the files and the .xml content to match one another.
View attachment 2136759
View attachment 2136760

Came across with this fancy trick while I was trying to get around the AIR installer timelimit, which were a nuisance before JSK did set the timelimit to thousands of years into the future, literally.

I was first like; "This can't work, it just can't, there is no way it will work."
And my face when it did work indeed...
View attachment 2136796
not related by this,but
can you tell me about game 28 update for the translation please ?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
not related by this,but
can you tell me about game 28 update for the translation please ?
The guy we had translating it vanished into thin air.
Like, deleted accounts from everywhere disappeared (Here, ULMF, Discord, all gone.), he made solid progress with almost daily updates, then suddenly out of nowhere he disappeared like fart into sahara's desert, it wasn't just some random guy either, he did work on the older titles more than few times.

There is not much else to say on that subject on my end, that's all I know.
1667244891305.png

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes