Shu_Ouma14

Feb 27, 2018
Story time, there used to have a lot more easier download method, directly from mega and directly from google drive, then those accounts were taken down, new ones was set up, those went down again, cycle repeated itself and to save the hassle of reuploading everything back for you JSK fans to download every day, this method was implemented.

Not our fault measures had to be taken against the constant takedowns.

Same happened with the community guide, certain individuals kept messing it up again and again until its owner decided to lock it from any edits without given permission.

If that inconveniences you, thats not our fault.

View attachment 2175196

As for the 28, I take that is the Mion, busty sailor unifom challenger.
I suppose I will do what needs to be do starting december when I am taking the entirety if it off work.
Remains to be seen how soon I can provide anything in december, given I have quite the few projects queued up already to throw my free time at.

And if the new one hits the stores at some point, I shift my focus on that.
My apologies. Didn't know you were having so many problems. Keep up the good work, its much appreciated. Thanks.

Mar 31, 2022
JSK on the low needs to make games for parody characters. I'd go nuts if I saw one.
Well he indirectly does base his characters from other franchise. He is a big fan of Kantai Collection series & has referenced Yua who's pretty similar to Kashima. Not to mention he has done Kantai Collection parodies as freeware games.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah, Isokaze, Hamakaze and Arashi in the 'Seeding Admiral' freebies, then Kashima reference in form of Yua.
Then we have the community theories about certain characters, which those JSK gals remind people of.

Amadrinksmallest.png

Last edited:

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
What is the goddamn password? What is up with you guys making everything so damn tedious?
Edit: NVM, I figured it out. But how do you deal with the

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Edit 2: Nvm once again, changing UC to Open and then signing in worked. Any idea when #28 will be translated?
Jeez, so disrespectful. Calm down mate. I doubt you're friends with the guys who are managing it all, so be more respectful when you ask for help. :/

schlag

May 20, 2019
if you mouseover where the password is on the opening screen its right there
What is the goddamn password? What is up with you guys making everything so damn tedious?
Edit: NVM, I figured it out. But how do you deal with the

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Edit 2: Nvm once again, changing UC to Open and then signing in worked. Any idea when #28 will be translated?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
anyone know which games have pregnancy from these all ?
Defeat the Demonlord (Yumisu) (Flash) Rape End only
Defeat the Demonlord (Renas/Rennas) (Flash) Rape and Love end
Demonlord and the Elfin assassin (Latina) (Flash) Rape end only
Magical Girl Buster (Mia) (Flash) Rape End only

Rest of the games keep it at risky day level at best.

Reactions: PizzaPP

Shu_Ouma14

Feb 27, 2018
Jeez, so disrespectful. Calm down mate. I doubt you're friends with the guys who are managing it all, so be more respectful when you ask for help. :/
Agreed. I was not in the best of moods at that moment, though that is not a justifiable excuse. Once again, apologies.

shadow5

Aug 30, 2017
Screenshot_13.png
Does anyone have/had this problem too? I have sound but I can't see the game and I don't know what causes it.

shadow5

Aug 30, 2017
I have my windows 10 in "conexión de uso medido" (im spanish) just for it to NOT update and mess things up :3
havent had that problem. Hope someone can help you
Figured it out I had to update my ADM Software :) ( 3 hours searching )

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Its quite easy to unlock all the scenes by editing small portion of the code from the game itself.

Install FFdec, open the game's main swf on it and find this part of the MainTimeline.

1668958124061.png

Copy this part, click 'Edit Actionscript' on bottom middle.

1668958199448.png

And paste it there, the segment below the 'else' path, then rewrite the 'false' to 'true' on code that you just pasted, just like you see on the image below.

1668958375954.png

Click the save button on middle down, wait for it to save, then click the save button top left and you're done, all scenes unlocked from the start when you next time play the game, applies to all JSK flash games that has a gallery function.

Hope that helps out.

Amadrinksmallest.png

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes