Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Did I die at some point?
I'm getting older and way past my prime, yes, but I doubt its just yet the time to leave my mortal coil behind and move over to the great beyond, though I am most certain there is a group of people, that would wish to see me kick the bucket sooner rather than later, though the looming danger of mushroom cloud might change that at any given point.

View attachment 2190458
Bottom text

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Xinchi, if you see this, could you please provide the raw uncensor files for MGB2? I'm trying to diagnose Uncensor issue 1.png this issue I get when I finger her ass.

Edit: on second thought, all I need are the names of the files. I really just wanna save some time sifting through all the asset files.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yua's lewd ending is simple, fuck until her moans contain hearts, cum inside with fast speed several times, repeat and choose the dialogues related to Yua enjoining it, talking to her about it is also something to keep in mind about in mid fight, just keep raping her until she enjoys it, so to speak.

Its universally same path for lewd path in JSK's games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The latest version is from 17.3.2022, which should cover roughly 90~95% of the entire game, if my memory serves me right.
The version you have is quite outdated compared to that one, not entirely sure why you're still using older partial.

1669402537132.png
1669402587859.png

Edit; It would appear the repository has the old version, so that would explain a few things.
Not quite sure why update didn't make it there, I'll talk with dexie once we happen to be online at same time.

Last edited:

Hentaihentai111

Apr 9, 2022
Did I die at some point?
I'm getting older and way past my prime, yes, but I doubt its just yet the time to leave my mortal coil behind and move over to the great beyond, though I am most certain there is a group of people, that would wish to see me kick the bucket sooner rather than later, though the looming danger of mushroom cloud might change that at any given point.

View attachment 2190458
From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind cling to your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither and you'll beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved. For the machine is immortal.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind cling to your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither and you'll beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved. For the machine is immortal.
surprised_Commissar.jpg

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
I found the Recolor tool in the depository but i have no idea of how to use it as it did not include a readme and i haven't found anything here relating to it.
The bat opens up a cmd that just closes instantly so i guess i missed a step.

EDIT: Aha, had to check that bat and of course no wonder it worked, it needed JAVA and my own copy of JAVA was broken it seems.
Got it working now tho.

No one outside will ever know i got my JAVA copy fixed due to to inconspicuous reasons.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I found the Recolor tool in the depository but i have no idea of how to use it as it did not include a readme and i haven't found anything here relating to it.
The bat opens up a cmd that just closes instantly so i guess i missed a step.

EDIT: Aha, had to check that bat and of course no wonder it worked, it needed JAVA and my own copy of JAVA was broken it seems.
Got it working now tho.

No one outside will ever know i got my JAVA copy fixed due to to inconspicuous reasons.
A fair warning in advance, once you start selecting which asset tags to exclude from coloring the shapes (Some hairs, armors, clothing have identical colors codes), you can't toggle it back, like at all, one mistake and you have to start from scratch, so be extremely precise with your tag selections, double check the tags carefully before you exclude those.

Well, you CAN toggle it, but it will revert back instantly if you do something else, its a bug that hasn't been swatted.
Otherwise the recolor tool works as intended.

It doesn't matter if you save, apply the color to the game, once you mark tag as excluded for the chosen color code, it remains as that for all eternity (Even in a saved color scheme), unless you reload the swf and do it from scratch.

For example, if the hair and armor share color, you miss click an asset tag, game over.
You have to start from scratch.

Lets take Renas/Rennas as test subject, the hair and armor parts share identical color, if you miss tag even once in the many assets on the list, you need to start from over since the tag exclusion is permanent choice, so save the colors that are present in 'different' assets for last, unless you plan to recolor that part of armor the same color as the hair, otherwise you'll want to do the 'single asset' colors first, so you don't have to start from absolute zero, should you fuck up the selection part.

Once the tag is 'red', it stays 'red'. <--- Remember that.

This might not make much sense now, but once you miss tag your first asset, then you get it.

Have fun with the recolors, its a fun little project to kill time with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
A fair warning in advance, once you start selecting which asset tags to exclude from coloring the shapes (Some hairs, armors, clothing have identical colors codes), you can't toggle it back, like at all, one mistake and you have to start from scratch, so be extremely precise with your tag selections, double check the tags carefully before you exclude those.

Well, you CAN toggle it, but it will revert back instantly if you do something else, its a bug that hasn't been swatted.
Otherwise the recolor tool works as intended.

It doesn't matter if you save, apply the color to the game, once you mark tag as excluded for the chosen color code, it remains as that for all eternity (Even in a saved color scheme), unless you reload the swf and do it from scratch.

For example, if the hair and armor share color, you miss click an asset tag, game over.
You have to start from scratch.

Lets take Renas/Rennas as test subject, the hair and armor parts share identical color, if you miss tag even once in the many assets on the list, you need to start from over since the tag exclusion is permanent choice, so save the colors that are present in 'different' assets for last, unless you plan to recolor that part of armor the same color as the hair, otherwise you'll want to do the 'single asset' colors first, so you don't have to start from absolute zero, should you fuck up the selection part.

Once the tag is 'red', it stays 'red'. <--- Remember that.

This might not make much sense now, but once you miss tag your first asset, then you get it.

Have fun with the recolors, its a fun little project to kill time with.
Yeah what i do is just make another copy of the game and go ham, if i do anything wrong with an SWF i just nick the original and replace it and redo a color without starting from scratch, i don't even have to start from scratch, just need the Application open and save the correct edits into the SWF.
I actually don't do a lot of tagging as i just search by Hex color and replace all identical and identified ones with a new hex.
Considering you can just hold CTRL and check which part the color goes to i never make a mistake.
Doesn't take long and voila.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did a practice run on 3 SWF files using Daoko as a reference which was in the sample repository.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
No, no.

You don't understand, you haven't come across with the need to exclude tags yet, Irene doesn't have that issue, her hair, skin and clothes have unique colors to each, aside from the white, no need to exclude tags when applying new colors, her hair doesn't share colors with her clothing, her skin doesn't share colors with her hair, etc.

For example, you didn't touch the white shine color in Irene's clothing on the breasts or the white shine in her hair.
If you want to change that color, you need to tag assets where the white color needs to be changed or kept as it is, if you don't do that, ALL assets with white will be recolored to the color you've changed it to, if you miss select a tag even once during that process, its game over.

1669639586706.png 1669640882366.png

You need to reopen the swf in the program and retag everything once again, one mistake, and back to square one you go with the tagging.

And if you have saved these tagging choises to the color file, that color file will ALWAYS contain the wrong tag choices and you can't do anything to fix it on that color file, you need to create a new one as a 'fix' on top of the currently colored game to fix the problem, or do it entirely from scratch again, depending how badly went and fucked up the tagging part.

Trust me, once you get there, you know exactly what I am talking about when it comes to being careful with the tags.

Last edited:

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
No, no.

You don't understand, you haven't come across with the need to exclude tags yet, Irene doesn't have that issue, her hair, skin and clothes have unique colors to each, aside from the white, no need to exclude tags when applying new colors, her hair doesn't share colors with her clothing, her skin doesn't share colors with her hair, etc.

For example, you didn't touch the white shine color in Irene's clothing on the breasts or the white shine in her hair.
If you want to change that color, you need to tag assets where the white color needs to be changed or kept as it is, if you don't do that, ALL assets with white will be recolored to the color you've changed it to, if you miss select a tag even once during that process, its game over.

View attachment 2199594 View attachment 2199630

You need to reopen the swf in the program and retag everything once again, one mistake, and back to square one you go with the tagging.

And if you have saved these tagging choises to the color file, that color file will ALWAYS contain the wrong tag choices and you can't do anything to fix it on that color file, you need to create a new one as a 'fix' on top of the currently colored game to fix the problem, or do it entirely from scratch again, depending how badly went and fucked up the tagging part.

Trust me, once you get there, you know exactly what I am talking about when it comes to being careful with the tags.
I did actually touch on her Hair shine, but i admit i did not touch on the shine of her clothes, i kept that white.

I will certainly see what hurdles will come when i try the other SWF's.
Is there an outliner of which game where this issue really comes out?
Considering you said Irene doesn't have that issue, sounds like good practice.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Oh, yes.

1669641366122.png
1669641566349.png
1669641607539.png

See all that bright yellow? The exact same color code.

As for the black, yep, you guessed it.
100% identical color code value for those.

One hell of a tag marathon.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
You have no idea how many times I fucked up the tagging part and had to start it from over to get this edit done.
1669641923742.png

And that's not all, you need to do it individually to all sex scenes aside from the endings.
The fun part is that the yellow is slightly different in the color code at the sub files when it comes to armor, same with the hair.

Notably the fellatio scene, couldn't use the saved color file for it, which I had saved for the main swf, had to make its own color file for that one, and then fix file for the endings, since there are different skin tones there and the main swf doesn't contain those colors.

She doesn't wear armor in the endings, just her clothes, which saved a lot of tagging at the end.

Last edited:

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
You have no idea how many times I fucked up the tagging part and had to start it from over to get this edit done.
View attachment 2199658

And that's not all, you need to do it individually to all sex scenes aside from the endings.
The fun part is that the yellow is slightly different in the color code at the sub files when it comes to armor, same with the hair.

Notably, the fellatio scene, couldn't use the saved color file for it, had to make its own for that one.

She doesn't wear armor in the endings, just her clothes.
Oooh i see now, no kidding he used the exact same Hex for the Armor trims and Hair and oh god ain't now way.... even the GUI at #E9D93D, that's certainly interesting.
Deffo something to play around with.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes