Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Darn, was hoping it would be a quick fix. Will figure it out. Thanks.
You were right that the link was broken. Google changed it's share link formatting and my share link to download link converter was no longer compatible. Did a quick search and found a new converter that works. Anyway, Yua link is now working properly.

Reactions: APonderingWhat

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
You were right that the link was broken. Google changed it's share link formatting and my share link to download link converter was no longer compatible. Did a quick search and found a new converter that works. Anyway, Yua link is now working properly.
Why would google do that? :unsure:
Well, not that it matters, its nice to see the kaputt link of the patch got fixed.

Good job.

Last edited:

Xdefiant

Formerly 'CallofDutyBlackOps3'
Nov 30, 2022
Hey sup people. Im new to this kind of weird ass forums but no offense to u guys lol. I have seen that there are some important characters here that are so active and have been helping this community, I mean its hard to believe that a community of this games even exist but anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to Icevil, Delexicus, Deleted member 224902 (not sure if he stills here or what but also thx lol), c.o.w, XinChi and RouletteRaids82, sorry for the other ppl that may be active but I dont have all the time to see u all lol. I saw ur high and low iq conversations, programming stuff, changing colours of skins, eyes and those things, also translate stuff, unity now..., auughhh a lot of things that are very appreciated. thanks! ily all <3

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hey sup people. Im new to this kind of weird ass forums but no offense to u guys lol. I have seen that there are some important characters here that are so active and have been helping this community, I mean its hard to believe that a community of this games even exist but anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to Icevil, Delexicus, Deleted member 224902 (not sure if he stills here or what but also thx lol), c.o.w, XinChi and RouletteRaids82, sorry for the other ppl that may be active but I dont have all the time to see u all lol. I saw ur high and low iq conversations, programming stuff, changing colours of skins, eyes and those things, also translate stuff, unity now..., auughhh a lot of things that are very appreciated. thanks! ily all <3
I'm sure the T-pals appreciate the cheer ups in these trying times.

akagiagree2.png

chillmantracatman

Jul 3, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if I missed a readme somewhere, but I'm having an issue with the unity games where the H-Scenes don't work and I get softlocked. In kouhai, senpai you can see the penis but pressing insert doesn't work, in magical girl buster, demon queen and as the champion the penis is invisible and pressing insert doesn't work. All the other buttons for removing clothes and stuff work normally, but you can't go anywhere from there. This happens both from battle and loading from the menu. Battling works normally, till you choose an H-Scene and get softlocked. This happens both in the translated and japanese versions for all the games.

I tried searching the thread but couldn't find anyone with the same issue, though I might have missed it, not sure what to do here, any help is appreciated.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
If no one else faces that issue, the trouble may be at home instead.

Are your gpu drivers up to date? If not, then update.
Does your computer meet the unity's 32bit system requirements? Time to update hardware, if not.
Have you tried running the games in japanese locale? Might solve the issue.
Is your windows system up to date? Some people tend to postpone those updates until hell freezes over.

And then finally, do you have full versions of the games?
The demos JSK has out are buggy as hell.

Amadrinksmallest.png

If none of the above are the source of the issue, then I have no damn clue what could be the cause of the dilemma.

View attachment shocked.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: chillmantracatman

ModelZXA

Feb 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if I missed a readme somewhere, but I'm having an issue with the unity games where the H-Scenes don't work and I get softlocked. In kouhai, senpai you can see the penis but pressing insert doesn't work, in magical girl buster, demon queen and as the champion the penis is invisible and pressing insert doesn't work. All the other buttons for removing clothes and stuff work normally, but you can't go anywhere from there. This happens both from battle and loading from the menu. Battling works normally, till you choose an H-Scene and get softlocked. This happens both in the translated and japanese versions for all the games.

I tried searching the thread but couldn't find anyone with the same issue, though I might have missed it, not sure what to do here, any help is appreciated.
did you click to advance the dialogue? You gotta click the screen to advance the dialogue before it'll let you insert.

Reactions: chillmantracatman

chillmantracatman

Jul 3, 2022
did you click to advance the dialogue? You gotta click the screen to advance the dialogue before it'll let you insert.
Wow, and to think my problem was this simple :FacePalm:, now I feel stupid. But thank you very much for figuring it out for me. I think in the flash games the menu only appears after you advance the dialogue, so I clicked every menu option but it didn't cross my mind to click on the girl.

If no one else faces that issue, the trouble may be at home instead.

Are your gpu drivers up to date? If not, then update.
Does your computer meet the unity's 32bit system requirements? Time to update hardware, if not.
Have you tried running the games in japanese locale? Might solve the issue.
Is your windows system up to date? Some people tend to postpone those until hell freezes over.

And then finally, do you have full versions of the games?
The demos JSK has out are buggy as hell.

View attachment 2209716

If none of the above are the source of the issue, then I have no damn clue what could be the cause of the dilemma.

View attachment 2209717
My answer to the questions would be all yes, but as you can see my problem was just me being stupid :HideThePain:. Either way thank you for trying to help.

• Haha
Reactions: Richyz11

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
New Blog Update. Bloomer / sports wear.

Thats 1 hot sports bra and bloomer design.
26 / 30 for scenes... Hope the final few scenes and bug testing can be cleared in 2 weeks for release instead of the 4th week of December.

Pretaro

Oct 12, 2019
Someone Know how to delete the flash player storage? I want to play JSK studio games from the start, but I have all the option unlocked from past game sessions

chillmantracatman

Jul 3, 2022
Someone Know how to delete the flash player storage? I want to play JSK studio games from the start, but I have all the option unlocked from past game sessions
C:\Users\*yourusername*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Or %APPDATA%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ for copy and paste

from there you browse the folders to find the save files, they are .sol files

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Chaps, I have good news for you.

The guy T-pals had translating Mion has returned, and he will continue on what he was left on with the game, he's not certain how long it will take to finish it.
oooooohhh for real?
finally, i can't burst my nut at 100% power for reading japanese,now i can go all out when the time is come
btw
any reason why he left like a ghost last time?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes