Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Her clothing has pretty much the same colors, with slight variation to it at the sub files, one or two letters different in the color code, or the hex value as you put it, nothing too big to manually make changes to.

That's the tag hell I am talking about, make even one mistake and you have to start from beginning, since you can't revert the tags back to blue.
And since the hair needs its own tagging, thats 1 color tagging run for the hair, then comes the armor with its 2nd tagging run for it.

So yeah, 2 tagging runs just for the armor and hair alone, and must be done twice to each sub file individually, aside from the endings, no amor there.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Good thing this tool has the ability to ignore shapes or what not when recoloring.
Really saves the skin.
Yes, that's where the bug I warned you about is located.
You can't 'unignore', it reverts back to 'ignored' no matter what you do.
One fuck up, and you're back to square 1 with the tagging, if you saved with wrong ignored tags on the assets, guess what you need to do in order to fix that?

You guessed it, do it ALL over again to a fresh file, since 'red' stays 'red'.

So, for fucks sake, save a color file base with no tags ignored before you'll start tagging stuff, there is no coming back whence you tag your first asset out.
You don't want to do it all over again and again if you tag something off by accident.

Don't be me and waste hours and hours on that.

Smug.png

Last edited:

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, that's where the bug I warned you about is located.
You can't 'unignore', it reverts back to 'ignored' no matter what you do.
One fuck up, and you're back to square 1 with the tagging, if you saved with wrong ignored tags on the assets, guess what you need to do in order to fix that?

You guessed it, do it ALL over again to a fresh file, since 'red' stays 'red'.

View attachment 2199739
This warning came late but... Nope!
Didn't need to start over, i managed to bypass that.
I just duplicated it and removed the old one.
I just Duplicate and have two, wow this way i can have unique colors in one Armor piece and different color in the other.
And Duplication doesn't carry anything that gets "Red" so no need to start over.
I duplicated the #E9D93D color, the cold color and tagged out GUI and Hair for her Trim set and vice versa for Hair, makes it easy to redo hair and trim.

I did not need to restart at all because of the bypass i did.
And in the time since you suggested to do her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ended up with this cutie.

Reactions: Laogai

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I just Duplicate and have two, wow this way i can have unique colors in one Armor piece and different color in the other.
And Duplication doesn't carry anything that gets "Red" so no need to start over.
I duplicated the #E9D93D color, the cold color and tagged out GUI and Hair for her Trim set and vice versa for Hair, makes it easy to redo hair and trim.

Well, that's handy then, no need to pull hairs out from scalp after each miss tag.
Pray tell, what actions does this 'dublication' contain?
As I am not aware of such feature within the flash colorizer.

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Well, that's handy then, no need to pull hairs out from scalp after each miss tag.
Pray tell, what actions does this 'dublication' contain?
As I am not aware of such feature within the flash colorizer.
I don't know what else it does aside from how just duplicates the Color and its containing Shapes, it's somewhat self explainatory in that aspect.

This will be really useful however in making unique colorations for each clothing set which you can then tag seperately.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
WTF.png

Ah, interesting, I wasn't aware of that function, I suppose I need to pay more attention to the manual next time I go through with it, because I kid you not, I did not know that feature existed until now, and that recolor app has been around for quite some time, had I known, I wouldn't have lost my marbles with it as often as I have done so in the past.

Well, that saves you a bit time then when going through the sub files.

Edit: Well, this explains the part where I had no idea the fuction existed.

1669652160018.png

My version DOESN'T have that function, seems like I haven't updated it for quite some time then.

I feel like a dumbass right now for not checking if it has been updated or not.

Well, carry on then.

Thumbsup2.png

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

"Don't look at her, look at me." -The Medjeds

Jun 24, 2017
So, the Google doc with the repository says that Yua was updated recently, but the link leads to a broken Google link. Not sure if my computer is the issue (could be, been having issues) or if the link is actually broken, so could someone check that out?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
So, the Google doc with the repository says that Yua was updated recently, but the link leads to a broken Google link. Not sure if my computer is the issue (could be, been having issues) or if the link is actually broken, so could someone check that out?
Totally an issue on your end.

I can download it just fine, all 3 of those links take straight to download after google warns it can't scan the file.

1669792872830.png

The one you're trying to download has tweaks made to its UI and shapes, otherwise its the same game content wise as the 2 top links.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes