Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
I want to get this correctly, the Google doc, has all the stuff, but i have to dowload each one by separete?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
i'm counting 7(maybe 8?) positions in the bottom right, does that mean 7 different endings?
No, these (Image below) are not ending types, but the type of positions we can use during the scene at hand, for example, we can start in missionary and swap to doggystyle or cowgirl, or if the scene starts with hand/blowjob, we can move to titfuck or titfuck+blowjob. :unsure:

1669008639349.png 1669008982759.png

The image you refer to is from story mode 3, not an ending scene, JSK had not even begun to make those at the time I posted the image and link to the blog. :unsure:

It might be that preg end is back on the menu, boys?
Unlikely, preggers end seem to be reserved to extra terrestial heroines that have supernatural powers or belong to different species, demons and elves in particular, but I would welcome the first regular human girl to the group with open arms.

nepnod.gif

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Dongola and Laogai

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Do you have reipatcher, or bepinex and xunity autotranslator plugin installed correctly into the game folder?
If so, then make sure your folder path only contains english fonts, so called 'foreign fonts' prevent the function of autotranslator for some reason, don't ask me why, I don't know.

If you do not have neither reipatcher or bepinex within the game folder, begin your google search adventure there.
Then make sure you get the correct, 32 bit version of the required software for the game and follow the installation guide presented for it at the site, which provides the piece of software.

If you have done everything as instructed, and still the game doesn't autotranslate, you may need to shorten the folder path, the game may be too "deep" in the folder jungle.

If that doesn't solve the issue, you may have to try switching your system locale to english from your currently selected non-english type, don't ask me why, I don't know, helped for me in several cases to swap locale if the above mentioned failed for unknown reasons.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019
What is the goddamn password? What is up with you guys making everything so damn tedious?
Edit: NVM, I figured it out. But how do you deal with the

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Edit 2: Nvm once again, changing UC to Open and then signing in worked. Any idea when #28 will be translated?
Does F95 not know the method of bypassing that time lock?

Mar 13, 2019
I've tried playing the demo of the latest game (As the Champion, Anything you do to a Cute Challenger in the Ring is allowed!) before, and it technically works, but looks terrible and very hard to play, and when I finally get to one of the sex scene, part of the graphic is bugged out and shown only as black.

View attachment 2085818

I don't remember if I had to install something first, but if I did, then it's probably the directx I got from .
>The MC Is blacked out
>MFW You get flashbacks to all the raceswap edits on rule 34

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Did I die at some point?
I'm getting older and way past my prime, yes, but I doubt its just yet the time to leave my mortal coil behind and move over to the great beyond, though I am most certain there is a group of people, that would wish to see me kick the bucket sooner rather than later, though the looming danger of mushroom cloud might change that at any given point.

Smug.png

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes