Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
oh thats cool!

hey also I finally found my problem, It was a AMDdriver issue and I finally found a post about it. fixed it up and im back to normal haha.

Thanks a lot for trying to help, hope your around to see this. I appreciate you and everyone else help/works and I hope you all are doing well as eventually christmas will eventually come by then the new years xd.

hope everyone stay safe and have a good one! o/
⠟⠛⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢋⣩⣉⢻
⠀⣿⣶⣕⣈⠹⠿⠿⠿⠿⠟⠛⣛⢋⣰⠣⣿⣿⠀⣿
⡀⣿⣿⣿⣧⢻⣿⣶⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠶⡝⠀⣿
⣷⠘⣿⣿⣿⢏⣿⣿⣋⣀⣈⣻⣿⣿⣷⣤⣤⣿⡐⢿
⣿⣆⢩⣝⣫⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠿⠿⠦⠀⠸⠿⣻⣿⡄⢻
⣿⣿⡄⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⣼
ToD7hHb.png

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
This is what I've been working on.
Conversion of Kusuda Maki to Takarada Rikka from SSSS. Gridman. An original project of Delexicus which was abandoned a long time ago.
View attachment 1179102 View attachment 1179103
View attachment 1179105
View attachment 1179106

So far only the Skirt, Socks, Hair & Eyes are done. Skin needs to be recoloured to a bit reddish to match Rikka's which is the hardest part considering 80% of the shape has skin colour. Plus, this is only done on Main Game only. The sub files still remain.

The final result will be full conversion of her (Mostly) with Rikka in the dialogues. I cannot create the jacket or the band on her right hand. It's impossible.

If I'm missing anything about her or something should be changed, do tell me!
I appreciate any assistance I get. I want to recreate her in perfect way without any errors.

The project will be done within next week to next month. :)

anyone know where to find this game ? looks realy awsome !

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I got polled at work using a really cool app!

I decided to make my own account with that app, and make a JSK Poll!
Decide now. Once and for all!

Best JSK Heroine.
You get to pick 5.

Hype up your girls if you want them to win.

EDIT:
My 5 are.
Vampire, Maisa, Yumisu, Miyui and Selene.

Vampire's got abs and a physically daunting body. Her romance is the best, and still hasn't been beat.
Maisa is the only girl that's sexually aggressive by default. If you lose, she'll fuck you. You only have to win if you want to see endings.
Yumisu's got two games and tons of quality scenes. By sheer number she's amazing.
Miyui is the only girl that'll initiate sex in battle.
Selene is the best cowgirl rider. Her cowgirl ending, even on "slow" speed is as fast as other girls on "fast" speed. And she even amazons you in the fight.

Last edited:

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021

Best JSK Heroine.
You get to pick 5.

EDIT:
My 5 are.

Vampire's got abs and a physically daunting body. Her romance is the best, and still hasn't been beat.
Maisa is the only girl that's sexually aggressive by default. If you lose, she'll fuck you. You only have to win if you want to see endings.
Yumisu's got two games and tons of quality scenes. By sheer number she's amazing.
Selene is the best cowgirl rider. Her cowgirl ending, even on "slow" speed is as fast as other girls on "fast" speed. And she even amazons you in the fight.
I already made my vote and one question, will there be a version for Android, right for the winner?

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019

Best JSK Heroine.
You get to pick 5.

EDIT:
My 5 are.

I chose Yua,
She's got the best BJ animation by far, she goes so hard on your dick lmao.

Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022

Best JSK Heroine.
You get to pick 5.

EDIT:
My 5 are.

Gotta go with Miyui possessed version. Those red eyes and manageable sized tits. You see they a arint too big but they aren't too small either. She is probably the only heroine with those sized booba.

Reactions: ririmudev

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017

Best JSK Heroine.
You get to pick 5.

EDIT:
My 5 are.

still undecided?

this will help you pick your best girl/waifu with a super collage i made for multiple purpose/comparison..........

for blowjobs....

for missionary.....

for doggy.....

oh crap i forgot cowgirl......

wow all these pussy and ass toghether are very hot indeed!!!!

the last one was the last made and is the best because of the multiple variants......
who know maybe i will change/modify something in the future....

Last edited:

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018

Best JSK Heroine.
You get to pick 5.

EDIT:
My 5 are.

I guess Rindo is the best for me. Always enjoyed to see her spirit broken in the bad ending, and how she starts to give in after a while. I guess you can see a little of that in Selene and Maki as well.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes