TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Gotta go with Miyui possessed version. Those red eyes and manageable sized tits. You see they a arint too big but they aren't too small either. She is probably the only heroine with those sized booba.
I mean there's a lot that's the same size. Miku, Karen and Shion are the same size.

He just doesn't do that size that often recently.
It's for the sake of animation I think. Bigger breasts have more sway and motion. This looks really good at 60fps, so he's probably gravitating towards big boobs on the adult heroines for that reason.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
still undecided?

this will help you pick your best girl/waifu with a super collage i made for multiple purpose/comparison..........

for blowjobs....

for missionary.....

for doggy.....

oh crap i forgot cowgirl......

wow all these pussy and ass toghether are very hot indeed!!!!

the last one was the last made and is the best because of the multiple variants......
who know maybe i will change/modify something in the future....

i think this will be enought...
ok im off
This is kind of underselling it cause you don't see the motion, but damn!
Mad work.

I bow in your presence.

Blowjobs, it depends on what you like
Mmm, I like Rindo's forced BJ is good, but I prefer her doggystyle position. Amazing facesit too
I wasn't even taking into account the quality of the forced BJs. Just the consensual ones, which I thought hers was the best at.

Missionary. Miku wins and there's no second place.
She literally has 5 separate missionary poses. All of her endings besides 1 is missionary.

Doggy... it's hard to choose.
I'd honestly choose Reimi the first martial arts girl for that one.

Cowgirl...
It's a 3 way tie between Selene, Maisa, and the new girl Mine.
Selene's got the most skill and she has 3 whole cowgirl scenes. 1 of them's maledom but it's rare to get more than 2.
Maisa almost as fast as Selene, and she has a good amount of variations for her scene.
Mine's got 2 cowgirl scenes, but her love end sitting position looks like one too so it's debatable. Her motion's way more confident than a lot of the girls.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
guys please what the password to unzip the file
I'm not telling you something that is in plain sight, did you even look at the repository document? :unsure:
Its literally right on top of it, people even have mentioned it over and over again on this thread, if you're not willing to look and read, or use the search function, then no hentai for you.

megumin2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
How do i play the recolired games ? I donwloaded the game, start it but its like the original game and not the recolored. What i'm missing ?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Well, you could start with naming the game, and we can start dealing with the problem there.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
That's not a JSK game title, either provide the game name or the name of the girl in the game.
Otherwise I can't even begin to see where the problem could be at.

If you're trying to get access to recolors that are not made public, or only exist as previews, you're wasting your time, those are not public for a reason; either the recolor doesn't cover the full game or the person who made the recolor said no sharing the recolored version.

count_duckula_by_mawscm-d4c5w77.jpg

Last edited:

slak

May 16, 2017
I got polled at work using a really cool app!

I decided to make my own account with that app, and make a JSK Poll!
Decide now. Once and for all!

Best JSK Heroine.
You get to pick 5.

Hype up your girls if you want them to win.

EDIT:
My 5 are.
Vampire, Maisa, Yumisu, Miyui and Selene.

Vampire's got abs and a physically daunting body. Her romance is the best, and still hasn't been beat.
Maisa is the only girl that's sexually aggressive by default. If you lose, she'll fuck you. You only have to win if you want to see endings.
Yumisu's got two games and tons of quality scenes. By sheer number she's amazing.
Miyui is the only girl that'll initiate sex in battle.
Selene is the best cowgirl rider. Her cowgirl ending, even on "slow" speed is as fast as other girls on "fast" speed. And she even amazons you in the fight.
№1 Midori Reimi. The sexiest poses (sorry Selene, your tits too big). I want a remake. I want all poses with her "lewd" dialogues
№2 Nano. My favorite type of loli (sorry Rio, you too small). Her tits from the side are god-like, plus I like touching and fucking sleeping girls
№3 Kusuda Maki. Nice figure, nice doggy on sofa, plus I like touching and fucking sleeping girls (check out a game from Nekoken which is named literally "sleeping girl")
№4 Karma the vampire. Nice figure, nice titjob with good (!) music. But need an urgent remake, speed up animation and set cum=0
№5 aaaah...that's haaard...let it be Mia. My favorite type of loli. (Sorry, Rurika, you're ugly)

honorable mentions for Kyuga Miyui (nice figure), Latina (nice poses + "a lot of clothing pieces to destroy"), Kisaragi Yukano and Kamishiro Shion (just show me yo tits), and Rindou Satsuki (honestly, I don't remember, what for, but I guess I liked her...need to redownload)

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The vampire's name is 'Karma', really? :unsure:
I don't recall coming across with her name at all when I retranslated the game for practice.
She was refered as aristocrat/nobility, but never with a name.

May 26, 2019
Of the 5 I picked, all of them are above 5% atm... Seems I've got good tastes? :unsure:

For reference I picked Yumisu, Miyui, Yua, Maki, and Mine. Satsuki and Mia I barely didn't pick.

Last edited:

Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022
№1 Midori Reimi. The sexiest poses (sorry Selene, your tits too big). I want a remake. I want all poses with her "lewd" dialogues
№2 Nano. My favorite type of loli (sorry Rio, you too small). Her tits from the side are god-like, plus I like touching and fucking sleeping girls
№3 Kusuda Maki. Nice figure, nice doggy on sofa, plus I like touching and fucking sleeping girls (check out a game from Nekoken which is named literally "sleeping girl")
№4 Karma the vampire. Nice figure, nice titjob with good (!) music. But need an urgent remake, speed up animation and set cum=0
№5 aaaah...that's haaard...let it be Mia. My favorite type of loli. (Sorry, Rurika, you're ugly)

honorable mentions for Kyuga Miyui (nice figure), Latina (nice poses + "a lot of clothing pieces to destroy"), Kisaragi Yukano and Kamishiro Shion (just show me yo tits), and Rindou Satsuki (honestly, I don't remember, what for, but I guess I liked her...need to redownload)
The 5% voters for Rurika - *They will remember this*

• Haha
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
97% damnnnn

ice will you be translating this one i forgor
Yes, I will be doing these parts first;

-UI (Buttons, Options, Player & Heroine questions)
-Story mode (Dialogues, does not include touching and staring parts at first)
-Endings (Includes sex, intro and outro for those scenes)

T-pals will most likely handle the asset modification part, if they find the time to spare for it; font resize, demosaic, genitalia shapes, etc.

Its getting closer to the holidays, so they might be preoccupied with the festivities.

Amadrinksmallest.png

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes