Mar 31, 2022
Hey,
Im a 3D artist and I work in this field for more than 16years, anyway I could help?
Well there's the demand for APKs from the unity games that as I recall can be done by reverse engineering the game file assets to create a unity project file & release an android build.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
JSK blog update, game registered for release. Gotta have to wait for 1-2 days for it to be up on dlsite.

Creator taking a break before starting on a new project, battle-related & hope to increase production speed.

Mar 31, 2022
JSK blog update, game registered for release. Gotta have to wait for 1-2 days for it to be up on dlsite.

Creator taking a break before starting on a new project, battle-related & hope to increase production speed.
Interesting. I wonder what type of theme will he go for next? Fantasy, martial arts, wrestling or shooting like Fuuma Girl or MGB? I think I remember reading a comment about mecha in his blogs.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Only JSK knows.

Given we've had a magical girl, arena fight, lesbian couple and a demon lord, with the newest game being a school girl, I can't really begin to even surmise what kind of fighting title it will be on unity.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Haven't had any new votes in a while so I think it's a good time to show the results.
Results.png

Looks like the new girls are generally more popular than the old ones.

Miku not being dead last is weird as shit to me. She has the least variety in sexual content. It's literally all missionary and one doggystyle. She's also got the most boring personality in my opinion. Even physically her appearance doesn't stand out... and yet Ryusen Karen is rated lower than her!

Lost faith in you guys forealforeal.
I can't really begin to even surmise what kind of fighting title it will be on unity.
He can't either. He's taking a break so I don't think he has any clue what he's gonna work on next until he sits down and tries.

That being said, he did say that the touching element he coded for the next game is going to be a feature in his next battle game. Considering that's the case, I'm betting it's gonna be another sadism focused one like Restraint and Interrogation Princess Irene.

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
Haven't had any new votes in a while so I think it's a good time to show the results.
View attachment 2250326

Miku not being dead last is weird as shit to me. She has the least variety in sexual content. It's literally all missionary and one doggystyle. She's also got the most boring personality in my opinion. Even physically her appearance doesn't stand out... and yet Ryusen Karen is rated lower than her!

He can't either. He's taking a break so I don't think he has any clue what he's gonna work on next until he sits down and tries.

That being said, he did say that the touching element he coded for the next game is going to be a feature in his next battle game. Considering that's the case, I'm betting it's gonna be another sadism focused one like Restraint and Interrogation Princess Irene.
Looking at the results, it makes me sort of sad to see Christianne at the lower end. I know JSK didn't like working with those angles but I thought it was pretty good.
Also Yua tied for second let's goooo

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
View attachment 2250326

Looking at the results, it makes me sort of sad to see Christianne at the lower end. I know JSK didn't like working with those angles but I thought it was pretty good.
Also Yua tied for second let's goooo
Underrated pick honestly, it makes me sad as well.
mhh maybe because brunettes are more happeling to the general public......
or just someone voted twice/thrice ecc... and fk up something........
are you sure is 1 ip for 5 votes or someone cheated mhhh?

dunno men.....
but for sure they need to check better my pov index collage.....
inside that you can see who is the most pretty and hot of the girls......

schlag

May 20, 2019
新作「万引き女子の指導法」を本日登録いたしました。

例によって何もなければ一両日中にはDL開始となるかと思います。

よろしくお願いいたします。

今回はUnity初のお触り系ということで、主にシステム面でかなりの時間がかかってしまいました。

おかげで何とかFlash時代のお触りシステムは再現できたかと思います。

お触りシステムについてはバトル系でも取り入れていますので、今後はそちらにも流用することになるでしょう。

とりあえず一休みして、次回作にとりかかる予定です。

バトル系に戻る予定ですので、次はもう少し制作スピードを上げたいですねえ。

- - - translated - - -

The new work "Teaching Method for Shoplifters" has been registered today.

As usual, if there is nothing, I think that the DL will start in a day or two.

Best regards.

This was Unity's first touch system, so it took a lot of time, mainly on the system side.

Thanks to this, I think I managed to reproduce the touch system of the Flash era.

The touch system is also used in the battle system, so it will be diverted to that in the future.

I'm going to take a break for the time being and start working on my next work.

I'm planning to go back to the battle system, so I'd like to speed up production a little more next time.

still not showing new product
and i cant get the dmm.com/jp link to work

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 2250326

Miku? I thought her name was Namika Makimura? Or am I mistaken? Either way, yes. Her having more votes is strange.
And that's Nishinji Mion & not Mine right?
Apparently the new ones are popular because of new fans. Pretty sure JSK got famous only after one of his titles being I think Maki or Rennas.
Also 600 votes. So there are lurkers here who just never speaks. Intriguing.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yes, her name is Namika Makimura, the girl in the first shoplifter girl training.
And yes, its Mion, not Mine.

Maki was popular since JK's are quite popular fetish targets in japan, especially within the inseki setting, niece x uncle.
As for Renas/Rennas, demons are always fun to fuck, I can't otherwise explain why else Yumisu had massive votes.
Amadrinksmallest.png

Reactions: Flow3r

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
still not showing new product
and i cant get the dmm.com/jp link to work
Bro chillax. It'll be out in a day or two. DLsite staff has to officially allow it on their platform after review. This takes a day or two.
Miku? I thought her name was Namika Makimura? Or am I mistaken? Either way, yes. Her having more votes is strange.
And that's Nishinji Mion & not Mine right?
Apparently the new ones are popular because of new fans. Pretty sure JSK got famous only after one of his titles being I think Maki or Rennas.
Also 600 votes. So there are lurkers here who just never speaks. Intriguing.
Lol, yeah I guess I rushed in making the votes.
In my defense though, the ones I got wrong didn't have translated intros.
Yes, her name is Namika Makimura, the girl in the first shoplifter girl training.
And yes, its Mion, not Mine.

Maki was popular since JK's are quite popular fetish targets in japan, especially within the inseki setting, niece x uncle.
As for Renas/Rennas, demons are always fun to fuck, I can't otherwise explain why else Yumisu had massive votes.
View attachment 2250984
This vote is the western vote though. What's popular in Japan doesn't matter XD.

Flow3r

Sep 18, 2022
Thanks for the lore By the way i really got into learning Japanese because of Jsk Its fun! (my goal right now is to translate the new game somehow Aint sure how im gonna do that it does include kanji in it)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes