ModelZXA

Feb 17, 2018
Didn't even know there was a poll (would've voted Yumisu anyway) or maybe I forgot about it.

The shoplifter girl? Short brown hair with hairband? Well, she's a cute, naive and innocent girl with a rather meek personality. Corrupting and/or defiling something pure is a well known and rather widespread (often subconscious) fetish. Infact, the way she looks is probably what people imagine when thinking of a "nice girl".

Well Yumisu is one of the best looking girls, is a demoness and has lots of positions. Also a pregnant scene with a REALLY nice position. Even now I'm going back to her every once in a while. Also, those positions that emphasize her arse are the best, especially the servant ending one! The only one who had a comparable scene was Reimi as far as I remember, which is a damn shame...
Her remake is also awesome (that fang is just too adorable).
Imho, I'm just happy that the Vampire girl got her fair share of votes. She, Karen, and Yumisu are my favorites.

also, am awaiting the download link for the new game

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
It's probably his most sexually balanced game yet.

4 missionary.
4 doggystyle.
3 cowgirls and a bunch of foreplay.

Plot reminds me a lot of Serika.

Gonna be honest though, the rape content always feels really heavy in these dialogue focused games.
The tears at the end of them really sting XD. I'm just unlocking everything but it still hurts to see.

idiotface212

Jun 26, 2018
It's probably his most sexually balanced game yet.

4 missionary.
4 doggystyle.
3 cowgirls and a bunch of foreplay.

Plot reminds me a lot of Serika.

Gonna be honest though, the rape content always feels really heavy in these dialogue focused games.
The tears at the end of them really sting XD. I'm just unlocking everything but it still hurts to see.
A save would be awesome if you get one complete, thanks

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Oh dear, this is going to be fun, there are leftover dialogues from Mion in the new game, I was wondering why the heroine suddenly begun to talk about rematch and the house being full of spectators.

View attachment 2253417
QUESTION: I won't be able to test the game until tomorrow evening (in 24 hrs), so I have to ask: How buggy is it, considering it's the first text game made in Unity?

• Thinking Face

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
can anyone at all please provide a download link i can wait until its translated but i just want to play it is all please. :(
Link for those who cant be bothered to wait for the proper translation :p
look better next time........

now on topic: the game is called litterally....
[JSK Studio] 29 How to teach shoplifting girls

wow another one of that type!!!!
you can use any older bepinex from any unity jsk game released on the past.....
Snap1.jpg
main interface from DeepLTranslate........i prefer combat type of games anyway...more dinamic at all.......
nice pair of tits anyway.......

edit: forgot you need to add DumbRendererDemosaic for uncen if your bepinex is missing that...
Snap2.jpg
no bad at all......

Last edited:
Reactions: beppemistero
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes