Dec 11, 2019
How are you guys replacing textures in the .ASSETS files? Are you all just using the unity program to do it or is there a separate program that can import/replace files in them? The programs I've come across either only have extraction options or the import option just crashes it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
How are you guys replacing textures in the .ASSETS files? Are you all just using the unity program to do it or is there a separate program that can import/replace files in them? The programs I've come across either only have extraction options or the import option just crashes it.
142.gif

• Haha
Reactions: beppemistero

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Damn, after 1 hour I manage to get 4 hearts in story 3 and yet I get the Diamond ending and took me forever to get the 4th heart.

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
is it me or the download links on the google repository don't work? when i try to download them, it says the page doesn't works

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Based on JSK reply.. next game is a fantasy battle, not a kunoichi though it's story is in the works. Got other ideas it seems. Next work, loli? or normal loli. Have to wait for next report.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
QUESTION: I won't be able to test the game until tomorrow evening (in 24 hrs), so I have to ask: How buggy is it, considering it's the first text game made in Unity?
It's a bit buggy. The touch content in Story Mode 1 doesn't show the hands when rubbing boobs, and another one of the rubbing animations is bugged.

Some actions don't let you access the next part of the action which bugs out the progression if they're not done in a specific order. Game's still beatable. You just gotta do it in a specific order.
Anybiody know how to get four hearts in stage 1? I only ever get to three ...
Anyone got a guide or a walkthrough for the game?
All JSK games since literally forever, come with a Readme that tells you exactly how to beat the game.
DumbRenderer Demosaic with Texture Replacer
Man, c so sad in a new game, I don't even wanna fuck the girl anymore...jeez
Go replay all the older games. Rape ends always have that kind of music. It always just feels heavier in the dialogue games, cause you talk to the girls and build up the rape so it stings a lot more in these games.
Based on JSK reply.. next game is a fantasy battle, not a kunoichi though it's story is in the works. Got other ideas it seems. Next work, loli? or normal loli. Have to wait for next report.
Loli or normal loli?
Do you mean loli, or mature?

JSK leans more mature than loli. I don't think he dislikes loli but he just made a loli game. He'll probably make a few more mature girls before going back to that.

Reactions: beppemistero

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Loli or normal loli?
Do you mean loli, or mature?

JSK leans more mature than loli. I don't think he dislikes loli but he just made a loli game. He'll probably make a few more mature girls before going back to that.
Thats the confusing part with google translation for the replies. But it is a high chance of it being a loli. Other tidbits by JSK (abit of a curveball & Whether or not she'll just become a normal loli)

Could be a short stack with huge boobs?
Given the production time, waiting is hard too.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Thats the confusing part with google translation for the replies. But it is a high chance of it being a loli. Other tidbits by JSK (abit of a curveball & Whether or not she'll just become a normal loli)

Could be a short stack with huge boobs?
Given the production time, waiting is hard too.
What are you saying?
Some people are asking for it, but that doesn't mean it's decided.
1671730450581.png

EDIT:
I stand corrected!!!!
1671730554133.png

Reactions: Tututuhuhm
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes