beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
It's a bit buggy. The touch content in Story Mode 1 doesn't show the hands when rubbing boobs, and another one of the rubbing animations is bugged.

Some actions don't let you access the next part of the action which bugs out the progression if they're not done in a specific order. Game's still beatable. You just gotta do it in a specific order.
I'll probably use the guide to unlock everything, before attempting to edit the savefile. I don't want to loose my patience trying to find the correct path myself to not bug the game.
It'll probably get updates in the future.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
What do you have to edit in order to unlock the gallery?
There should be a save file in the game folder, like the previous games in Unity from JSK. It gets created either when you first launch the game or when you reach an ending the first time.

I haven't tried the game yet, so you'll have to look for it yourself.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
look better next time........

now on topic: the game is called litterally....
[JSK Studio] 29 How to teach shoplifting girls

wow another one of that type!!!!
you can use any older bepinex from any unity jsk game released on the past.....
View attachment 2253761
main interface from DeepLTranslate........i prefer combat type of games anyway...more dinamic at all.......
nice pair of tits anyway.......

edit: forgot you need to add DumbRendererDemosaic for uncen if your bepinex is missing that...
View attachment 2253783
no bad at all......

Good to know, I'll also feed it into DeepL. But I wont edit the translation for the UI this time, little busy around this time and probably Icevail will have alredy release a proper and well made translation.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Welcome back everyone!

I've got a good news.
As the new game has been released I already uncensored it and It looks super good!

You can download it here:

Also I've uploaded on my MEGA drive previous game because for some reason I forgot about it,
it's worth to check because there are + 4 different variations of hair and eye's colors!

That's all from me, have fun and a good day!

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Good to know, I'll also feed it into DeepL. But I wont edit the translation for the UI this time, little busy around this time and probably Icevail will have alredy release a proper and well made translation.
Not quite there yet, there's a lot of dialogue here to go through with.
I'd say I am at about 25% done.

Since the game takes place in various locations in the school and at Kanbara's & Teacher's home, the dialogues change a bit depending on that variable, bit of an chore to go through all the lines that almost identical to one another, but only with 1-2 kanji difference.

Constantly having the "I'm sure I did translate this line earlier" vibe while at it.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Welcome back everyone!

I've got a good news.
As the new game has been released I already uncensored it and It looks super good!

Mega

Also I've uploaded on my MEGA drive previous game because for some reason I forgot about it,
it's worth to check because there are + 4 different variations of hair and eye's colors!

That's quite impressive! I hope it will work with the likely future updates.

Not quite there yet, there's a lot of dialogue here to go through with.
I'd say I am at about 25% done.

Since the game takes place in various locations in the school and at Kanbara's & Teacher's home, the dialogues change a bit depending on that variable, bit of an chore to go through all the lines that almost identical to one another, but only with 1-2 kanji difference.

Constantly having the "I'm sure I did translate this line earlier" vibe while at it.
I ended up playing the whole thing blindly, but didn't encounter any bug that limited progressions. Managed only once a 4 hearts ending in story mode 1, then I just edited the save. I'm going through with DeepL on all of the text I encounter and, maybe later in the night, I'll drop an edited MTL for the UI, while waiting for a proper translation.

PS: Yay, I remebered to use multiquote. Years of social media made me forget how forum works.

Feb 8, 2022
Welcome back everyone!

I've got a good news.

Mega

it's actually scary how fast you did that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jojo312 and XinChi

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
Welcome back everyone!

I've got a good news.

Mega

Hell naw, the new game uncensored AND with auto translator while i wait for Icevail's translation? you're the awesome, dawg

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I'll just drop this here.
Don't expect much, I've just edited a translation I made with DeepL for the UI and MENUS ONLY.
Dialogues are still the raw (and I believe not full) MTL done with DeepL.

It works fine with the uncensored version.

I'll also drop the old resizer file, gently provided by the community.

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
Welcome back everyone!

I've got a good news.

Mega

Damn, you're awesome dude, love ya(no homo)

Dec 11, 2019
It's a bit buggy. The touch content in Story Mode 1 doesn't show the hands when rubbing boobs, and another one of the rubbing animations is bugged.

Some actions don't let you access the next part of the action which bugs out the progression if they're not done in a specific order. Game's still beatable. You just gotta do it in a specific order.

All JSK games since literally forever, come with a Readme that tells you exactly how to beat the game.

DumbRenderer Demosaic with Texture Replacer

Go replay all the older games. Rape ends always have that kind of music. It always just feels heavier in the dialogue games, cause you talk to the girls and build up the rape so it stings a lot more in these games.

Loli or normal loli?
Do you mean loli, or mature?

JSK leans more mature than loli. I don't think he dislikes loli but he just made a loli game. He'll probably make a few more mature girls before going back to that.
My man, although I have come into a little bit of a problem. Bepinex doesn't seem to be detecting the texture replacer plugin, I've been trying the dump hotkey and nothing happens in both title screen and in scenes. I enabled the console for it and it says "Zero plugins to load." despite the .dll being in BepInEx\plugins\. Tried to look on the texture replacer thread to see if I had done anything wrong, but it doesn't look like I did, Bepinex is in the root folder and generated all the other folders. Tried to look at all the existing JSK unity games to see what they did, but I haven't found one that actually has the texture replacer .dll in them, either using universial unity demosaics or replacing the textures inside the sharedassets files themselves. Are there any other things not mentioned in the author's post that I would need in order to get it to work, in your experience?

Edit: Texture Replacer worked when using Xinchi's game and Bepinex, so that's something.

Edit 2: The solution to my problem was that I had the wrong version of Bepinex, the correct version was 5.4.21. Many thanks to kumarin to pointing it out.

Last edited:

Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
Welcome back everyone!

I've got a good news.

Mega

My antivirus going crazy saying its a virus

• Haha
Reactions: XinChi

Goggito

Feb 2, 2018
Welcome back everyone!

I've got a good news.

Mega

Is it possible to remove the game files and start from no story completed?

ngolm

Jul 3, 2018
So ehrmmm, any guide for the love ending
Story mode 3, 4 heart => happy end
Assume that you already unlocked Story mode 3:

First dialog, choose (1)
new diaglog (2nd one), choose (3)
Again second dialog, choose (2)
she talk -> choose (3) (first ❤)

Third dialog, choose (2) (second ❤)

Fifth dialog, choose (2) (1 also works)
Again fifth dialog, choose (1)
She talk -> choose (1)
New dialog appear (7th one), choose (2)
She talk -> choose (1) (third ❤)
Again 7th dialog, choose (2)
She talk -> choose (2) (final ❤)

Then spam touch her to rise blue bar to max, then have segg with her

-> happy end

Reactions: eizuku

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I know, and even on the ULMF thread general, has been asked ad nasseum (I was there as well too) but since this is like, the first game I properly played of JSK in a good while, and yeah I know the Repository is in the first page. Just wondering, all the games are in their latest/final iteration, right? Just wondering. As always big and huge thanks to the kind people and everyone in the community (Icevail, T-Pals, Modders, the original game uploaders, and everyone here and on the ULMF general thread) that keeps JSK games alive and well.

Last edited:

ngolm

Jul 3, 2018
As someone request, here is my guide to get all 4 ending of the lastest game:

D1 is Dialog number 1 (Oder from top to bottom), and so on...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P/s: idk how to get 4 diamond on story mode 2 :(
P/s2: Why diamond emoji not working :(, I replaced it with ♦.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes