Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Current progression on the Kanbara, the stressed out shoplifter.

BTNHyoji is at 19 / 19 (Main title gallery choises)
BTNHmanager is at 48 / 48 (Buttons and UI related gimmicks)
CommandGuide is at 13 / 13 (UI guide for the bars on left of the screen)
Demomanager is at 32 / 32 (Related to story modes)
MiruManager Is at 118 / 410 (Stare related dialogue)
SerifuManager is at 400~450 / 1264 (Story mode related dialogue, also contains various dialogue from stares, touches, etc.) <- top priority
FSerifu is at 0 / 774 (Fellatio & service scenes) <- least priority
HSerifu is at 347 / 850 (General sex related dialogue) <-- source of headaches, same texts over and over again with little variations to it.
EndSerifu 427 / 427 (Ending related sex and dialogues)

As you can see, I am working on new software environment provided to me by T-pals, I can directly jump into the texts without having the need to play the game in order to do so, while it makes the process faster, it also puts me in position of unable to properly follow the flow conversation in same manner as I would be able to do with playing the game and translating the lines as those come across, so there could be some points in the game where something seems off as I've lost track of the conversation.

Also, those progression numbers do not include the dublicates (Story, rape, horny, dark, love), only the unique ones, the number of translated and required translations are 5 times of those those numbers, since there are 5 types of scenes, each with their own dialogue.

So, SerifuManager's actual translatable lines are around ~6 300 and from those lines I've roughly translated 2000-2 250.

I'd say I've made solid progress over the past two days now.

1671905316726.png

But when I have to work through that, it makes me feel a bit like this from time to time.
9d6yGRp_700wa_0.gif

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Do you have the right bit version of it?
JSK uses 32-bit unity, not 64.
Also make sure your folder path has no japanese letters on it, for some reason anything that's not english, scrambles the autotranslator.

I'm using BepInEx_x86_5.4.19.0 version and it works just fine.

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
these links are uncanny

i got to download three i wanted but at the fourth one page got messed up and couldn't download anymore

it wasn't even the "too many downloads" stuff, page just stopped working

nintc

Jun 27, 2018

SerifuManager is at 400~450 / 1264 (Story mode related dialogue, also contains various dialogue from stares, touches, etc.) <- top priority
HSerifu is at 347 / 850 (General sex related dialogue) <-- source of headaches, same texts over and over again with little variations to it.

As you can see, I am working on new software environment provided to me by T-pals, I can directly jump into the texts without having the need to play the game in order to do so, while it makes the process faster, it also puts me in position of unable to properly follow the flow conversation in same manner as I would be able to do with playing the game and translating the lines as those come across, so there could be some points in the game where something seems off as I've lost track of the conversation.

Also, those progression numbers do not include the dublicates (Story, rape, horny, dark, love), only the unique ones, the number of translated and required translations are 5 times of those those numbers, since there are 5 types of scenes, each with their own dialogue.

So, SerifuManager's actual translatable lines are around ~6 300 and from those lines I've roughly translated 2000-2 250.

View attachment 2260515

But when I have to work through that, it makes me feel a bit like this from time to time.
View attachment 2260516
Just wanted to say thanks for being awesome!

Mar 13, 2019
Damn, there is a lot of dialogue in this game to translate, 1264 unique lines of questioning and answers in total across the 3 story modes, not even going to count all the dublicates on top of that, JSK wasn't kidding about this title is going to be heavy on the writing aspect, roughly ~10% of those (126 translated lines) are done now, and I still have to shuffle through the leftover dialogues so I don't waste the time on those.

Going to be a long, long night, but I'll try to get around 600 translated lines by next morning.

View attachment 2258067

What is currently ready right now;

-UI (Buttons, guide texts, main title and gallery)
-Settings
-Endings (Intro, outro, sex talk)
MFW Someone tries to take my Isabella
Damn, there is a lot of dialogue in this game to translate, 1264 unique lines of questioning and answers in total across the 3 story modes, not even going to count all the dublicates on top of that, JSK wasn't kidding about this title is going to be heavy on the writing aspect, roughly ~10% of those (126 translated lines) are done now, and I still have to shuffle through the leftover dialogues so I don't waste the time on those.

Going to be a long, long night, but I'll try to get around 600 translated lines by next morning.

View attachment 2258067

What is currently ready right now;

-UI (Buttons, guide texts, main title and gallery)
-Settings
-Endings (Intro, outro, sex talk)
Icevail as he translates:

schlag

May 20, 2019
i sure as hell hope thats snow falling on the screen and not someone nutting so hard it has infected the f95 server

anonimo14789965

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone know the name of this type of game or one room type like imouto monochrome? I would like to know, I have only found a few. If there is a list in F95, could you please send me the link.

porm

Oct 10, 2019

View attachment 2260515

View attachment 2260516
thats-why-hes-the-goat-the-goat.gif

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I really... really wish that JSK would change how he draws 3/4 angles and profiles.
I'm no master artist but these proportions have been getting... extreme lately. Some of these girls from the last few games only look good from the front in my opinion.

View attachment 2261760
Kanbara is secretly a martian from the movie "Mars Attacks!"

1671958841680.png 1671958772000.png

Heheheh.
Ack Ack Ack.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes