Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
JSK updated the game, this sets me back few steps due to changes made into the dialogues.
Also, the bgm has been adjusted so that it fits the mood better, in short, no more sad fucks.

Edit, yeah, JSK just erased roughly half the progress I had achieved with that new update.
Good thing its just copy pasting from old file to new, bit tedious to do it over and over again though.

The translation was like this before the update
1671996879308.png
And after the update
1671996898822.png

And when I saw just how much was changed;
KongouWRYYYY.gif

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So as I was saying/asking, Merry Christmas everyone as well, are the games in the repository the latest version ones? A.K.A. the final updated versions for each game and such. Just wondering, I've been redownloading some of his past games there ans well, I guess not seeing the number or version for each game kinda had me for a loop. Just for instance with the Lessons for a Shoplifting Girl, does that have been updated in the repository as well? Anyways, sorry for the annoying question, have all nice holidays!

Reactions: Xdefiant
Mar 13, 2019
JSK updated the game, this sets me back few steps due to changes made into the dialogues.
Also, the bgm has been adjusted so that it fits the mood better, in short, no more sad fucks.

Edit, yeah, JSK just erased roughly half the progress I had achieved with that new update.
Good thing its just copy pasting from old file to new, bit tedious to do it over and over again though.

The translation was like this before the update
View attachment 2263081
And after the update
View attachment 2263082

And when I saw just how much was changed;
View attachment 2263084

gderero

Jun 20, 2021
Hey all,

Has anyone found a way / Is there a way at all to extract/convert the Unity data of the newest games to Flash?

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
But when I have to work through that, it makes me feel a bit like this from time to time.
If you've got folks making tools for you, you might consider asking them to integrate Sugoi's offline MTL model into the process.

In my own projects, I'm finding it does a pretty good job with onomatopoeia.

Would save you some of the most mind numbing work if you could just glance at stuff like that to confirm it looks alright, then copy-paste into place.

Also, if my guess is right and the tools are having you edit csv files, then it should be pretty trivial for them to make you something to copy old work into the new file from the updated game. (Should be something like 10 lines of Python code.)

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I don't have the brainpower to participate in anything in regarding coding, not my field of expertise when it comes to computer science, I do not even pretend to know how this software works or what is possible to do inside the flashy exterior, I just press buttons on my keyboard and if that makes it work, that's good enough for me. :unsure:

Edit, right, done with the copy pasta session, back to where I was at first, took a while to go through all the content.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: DovahLover13

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
1672092482900.png
1672092564050.png
1672092507452.png
1672092095285.png

Looking fairly decent, won't be long till something pops out in public.
Just few typos here and there, in addition to some changes on the general format of dialogue.

Asked T-pals to play through the game and point out if I missed out anything crucial.
JSK did do some changes on the dialogue, I still haven't fully worked my way through those.

But the game is pretty much translated from the story modes.

All that's left is the non ending sex, stare and touch related dialogues.
Just have to have hope I don't wound up spending hours on translating the leftover dialogues from Mion, since there is a lot of those also in the mix.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2022
Welcome back everyone!

I've got a good news.
As the new game has been released I already uncensored it and It looks super good!

You can download it here:

Mega

Also I've uploaded on my MEGA drive previous game because for some reason I forgot about it,
it's worth to check because there are + 4 different variations of hair and eye's colors!

That's all from me, have fun and a good day!
MAN, YOU'RE A HERO!

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Hjake

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone know what program I need to use to recolor the flash games? I want to try my hand at it but can't figure out what I am suppose to use.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is it just me or is the repo... needlessly complicated? Or, the files that get downloaded, rather. Man, I just want whichever one has the most stuff translated in it. Why does there have to be two or three translation folders at once? Why can't we just... combine 'em so that we get more stuff translated than would be in just one? (Ex: Will the demon lord survive the elf knight or whatever it's called, one folder has the story translated but only a few scenes, and the other has most scenes translated but is missing some of the story). And why does there have to be some folders that have dates, and then some in the same .zip that don't have dates?

Granted this is a bit extreme and doesn't apply to all of them, but you get what I mean... probably. Just confuses me is all. Maybe I'm just dumb, but... well, whatever.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes