Rakanas

Nov 2, 2020
These extra things like hair/eye color by XinChi are great alto i dont know if this is just on my machine or the colors are wrong palette, this blonde+blue eyes version appears to be dirty blonde

sh4rkb4it

Mar 30, 2019
Google isnt downloading the larger files, is an account required? Dont remember there being a requirement like that one before

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Maxed out obedience off the bat, no risk of game over as maxed out obedience means no favorability is being lost on actions that lower it.
I'm prety sure the favorability is bugged in the original release. I went out of my way to get a game over, but nothing.

DovahLover13

Dec 26, 2019
Hi everyone!
Did the "kanbara game" had a partially translated release already? I've found nothing in the repository files, despite the awesome release of the uncensored version by Xinchi (although unfortunately only machine translated).
I'm still gonna wait for the fully translated version of the game, of course, since is the best and most complete way to experience the game. But i was wondering if a "sneak peak" would be viable with a partially translated version :ROFLMAO:
Thanks in advance!

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
It's funny how the game over it's the hardest end to get
JSK really didn't want us to lose this time around. :ROFLMAO:

Hi everyone!
Did the "kanbara game" had a partially translated release already? I've found nothing in the repository files, despite the awesome release of the uncensored version by Xinchi (although unfortunately only machine translated).
I'm still gonna wait for the fully translated version of the game, of course, since is the best and most complete way to experience the game. But i was wondering if a "sneak peak" would be viable with a partially translated version :ROFLMAO:
Thanks in advance!
I did hand out the partial out for the T-pals.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
JSK really didn't want us to lose this time around. :ROFLMAO:
Nah, it's the same in all of the conversation games. Rape end's the default ending in all of them.
In Miku's shoplifting game in fact, all of the endings besides one are rape end.

tripled312

Dec 6, 2022
Hi everybody
I have this problem where the heroine is invisible, the dialogue, the combat and the H-scenes all running but I can only see the background, and it only happens to JSK games using Unity.
Can somebody help me fix this issue? Thanks in advance!!

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Hi everybody
I have this problem where the heroine is invisible, the dialogue, the combat and the H-scenes all running but I can only see the background, and it only happens to JSK games using Unity.
Can somebody help me fix this issue? Thanks in advance!!
Try updating your graphics driver.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes