Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
So much extra work! Definitely not coder friendly.

If you're using excel, you could 'Select specific cells' to find one of the two codes, choose 'entire row', limit it to the first (original text) column (to avoid selected the now defunct translated parts), and cut and paste them into a separate file. Then do the switcharoo specific for each, and then paste the second file back, maybe (or even keep them separate for future translating)?
Not using excel to do the translation work with, its a tool specifically made for JSK's unity games in mind by the T-pals.
It has still some restrictions on what can be done since its still in its infancy.

And yes, its not exactly friendly approach for coder side of the things, but who else is going to do it, if not me?
sigh.gif

Edit, after 2 hours of editing all the affected dialogue lines, it should be fixed now, going to run through the game and see if it went worse or better.

Edit 2, nope.
1673083947985.png

Back into the breach.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Fixed the translation, again.
Its in the repo right now, note that 1.2 is for the 2nd update of the game, and 1.3 is the 3rd update of the game.
1.2 has basically the same amount of translation as the 1.3, but it won't be updated over time.

Last edited:
Reactions: markuftheSetzerfan

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Brown Oppai loli Demon Lord.

Her ears and horns are short.
Eyes so far in the demon lord series. Red (Yumisu), Blue (Rennas - Super), Gold (new) and yellow (daughter).
Weapon, looks like a greatsword or a lance.

Akaibu

Apr 11, 2019
Fixed the translation, again.
Its in the repo right now, note that 1.2 is for the 2nd update of the game, and 1.3 is the 3rd update of the game.
1.2 has basically the same amount of translation as the 1.3, but it won't be updated over time.
do you mean the google doc? i only see "29) Lessons for a shoplifting girl (update 01-06-2023 + XinChi's decensor + Icevail's initial partial translation)" still

Drake_X

Jan 12, 2022
Since I don't know which part of the actual process you mean, I'll give the whole process in nutshell.

JPEX FFdec for exporting/importing the flash game scripts and making the edits with.
Notepad+ for the translation work, copy pasting the .AS content in and out of the game.
4 dictionaries combined with similar native tongue for the translation itself.
i see, what about unity based games? what file do you need to extract if you want to translate it?

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys sorry for asking but after downloading the latest version on the repo, for some reason nothing is translated on my screen? is there an extra step I need to enable translations?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hey guys sorry for asking but after downloading the latest version on the repo, for some reason nothing is translated on my screen? is there an extra step I need to enable translations?
Did you remember to add 32-bit bepinex and the required xunityautotranslator on the game as well, in addition of the translation files that has been provided?

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Did you remember to add 32-bit bepinex and the required xunityautotranslator on the game as well, in addition of the translation files that has been provided?
well I just downloaded the one from the repo and looking at the files there already is a bepinex folder in here, is it a seperate bepinex thing that I have to download and install?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
well I just downloaded the one from the repo and looking at the files there already is a bepinex folder in here, is it a seperate bepinex thing that I have to download and install?
This user had the same issue, and solved it.

1673160945335.png

i see, what about unity based games? what file do you need to extract if you want to translate it?
You can use Reipatcher or Bepinex method for that, both use the xunity autotranslator to add MTL to the game as you play it, the texts are saved in txt file within the method of use folders, which you can later edit for more accurate translations, given you have the knowledge to translate from japanese to desired language in mind.

Last edited:

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
I tried downloading 03) With imouto and chrome takes it as a virus
Is it safe?

Agreed btw, i miss the more natural girls too

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I tried downloading 03) With imouto and chrome takes it as a virus
Is it safe?

Agreed btw, i miss the more natural girls too
Well, yeah, that's because flash files are no longer supported, those are flagged as a virus or as potential threats now by chrome.

And to answer your query, yes, its safe, but not for work or public transit, for obvious reasons.

Reactions: baha_rojo
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes