Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
This user had the same issue, and solved it.
Found a fix, turns out I think the auto unity auto-translator dosen't work properly if the folder of the game has special characters. My folder name was "29) Lessons for a shoplifting girl (update 01-06-2023 + XinChi's decensor + Icevail's initial partial translation)" and when I just changed it to "29) Lessons for a shoplifting girl" the auto translator worked.

Reactions: qawser

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Found a fix, turns out I think the auto unity auto-translator dosen't work properly if the folder of the game has special characters. My folder name was "29) Lessons for a shoplifting girl (update 01-06-2023 + XinChi's decensor + Icevail's initial partial translation)" and when I just changed it to "29) Lessons for a shoplifting girl" the auto translator worked.
Ah, that makes sense, I presume it was because of the '(',')' and '+/-''s on the name path.
Sometimes the game is too deep in the folder chain as well.

Any updates on other games? At the very least splitting different game verisons to different zipfiles?
Only the latest game version will be present in the repository, as far as I am aware of when it comes to unity based games.

do you mean the google doc? i only see "29) Lessons for a shoplifting girl (update 01-06-2023 + XinChi's decensor + Icevail's initial partial translation)" still
I am not the one to approach at matters in regarding the repository document, T-pals handle that aspect, and if I am to understand the process, its kind of a time sink on its own.

Last edited:

idiotface212

Jun 26, 2018
Idk if this is happening to anyone else but the new
With the game downloaded from the repository I'm not getting the autotranslator working. I changed the folder name, have tried moving the bepinex file from the earlier autotranslator version. Not sure whats up.

joejosa

Jun 10, 2022
Those 3 files come with the AIR format of the JSK flash game.
I know I'm a douche and eating your time. What does that mean though? "Under a bridge" means I was born in the 1800's. Do I have to download something of Adobe, cause "Air" looks like an Extension of regular Adobe. You gotta talk to me and run through it from the beginning like Time Warner cable customer service "Is it plugged in, sir?" Again, I appreciate your time, help, and patience.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I know I'm a douche and eating your time. What does that mean though? "Under a bridge" means I was born in the 1800's. Do I have to download something of Adobe, cause "Air" looks like an Extension of regular Adobe. You gotta talk to me and run through it from the beginning like Time Warner cable customer service "Is it plugged in, sir?" Again, I appreciate your time, help, and patience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only recommend using AIR format since windows doesn't support flash anymore and treats it as a virus and outright refuses to run flash files on some pc's.

Using AIR format is just to get around that issue, but if your pc can still run flash files without any external input, then you not need to use this method to bypass the problem.

I personally just find the AIR format more smooth and free of sluggish performance compared to just using the stand-alone Flash projector, AIR generates save folder for the game itself, and the saves won't be deleted if someone or windows itself decides to clear your temp files during updates, which is where the flash saves will be stored at by default.

And don't call yourself a douche for eating my time, you're asking legit questions on how to make the games run.

Last edited:

holler888

Jul 27, 2021
Hello, can someone port the newest game to apk format? would really apreciate it. Thanks for all the work you guys do!

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I'm curious. Do you guys farm lvls in combat games or just cheat?
Playing the game naturally is how you're meant to see the content.

Your score changes how many points you get for your next run. A bad player will play bad, and slowly build up points until they can win. A good player, will play well, and build up points quickly, win quickly and get to the endings faster.

Cheating bypasses all that, and you're not experiencing the game fully. Especially when it comes to strategy in knowing which stats to invest in.

===

That being said, playing the game normally doesn't fit my sexual preferences. I prefer female assertive sexual content.
To play JSK's games well you have to be a a hardcore rapist asshole. That's what gets you the most points.
The easiest ending to get is the rape end. Getting that ending gives you tons of points to invest more into your character usually.
You get more points whenever cream the girls which you can only do by raping them.

I'm torn on it, but I play normally, just so I can experience the game and its strategies normally. If a game's rape feels too heavy to me though I'll just cheat. I don't think I played Esper Oyaji normally.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes