Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Damn, there is a lot of dialogue in this game to translate, 1264 unique lines of questioning and answers in total across the 3 story modes, not even going to count all the dublicates on top of that, JSK wasn't kidding about this title is going to be heavy on the writing aspect, roughly ~10% of those (126 translated lines) are done now, and I still have to shuffle through the leftover dialogues so I don't waste the time on those.

Going to be a long, long night, but I'll try to get around 600 translated lines by next morning.

aW3Zo54e_700w_0.jpg

What is currently ready right now;

-UI (Buttons, guide texts, main title and gallery)
-Settings
-Endings (Intro, outro, sex talk)

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Damn, there is a lot of dialogue in this game to translate, 1264 unique lines of questioning and answers in total across the 3 story modes, not even going to count all the dublicates on top of that, JSK wasn't kidding about this title is going to be heavy on the writing aspect, roughly ~10% of those (126 translated lines) are done now, and I still have to shuffle through the leftover dialogues so I don't waste the time on those.

Going to be a long, long night, but I'll try to get around 600 translated lines by next morning.

View attachment 2258067

What is currently ready right now;

-UI (Buttons, guide texts, main title and gallery)
-Settings
-Endings (Intro, outro, sex talk)
Icevail working hard to provide that white Christmas.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Icevail working hard to provide that white Christmas.
There is roughly 410 unique stare dialogues as well to go through, no idea on how many touching related.
I'll save those for last since those are not crucial for progression.

Got to make the game playable first before anything else.

Reactions: Delexicus

zerze

May 27, 2017
love end,story mode 3 :
1heart :1-1 2-1 x2 she talk 3
2heart :1-3 +3-2
3heart :1-2 +4-2 she talk 2
4heart: after 3 hearts 5-1x2 she talk 1, 7-3 she talk 2,7-1 she talk 2
Touch her until the blue bar is full, dialog doesn't matter

Last edited:
Reactions: anotherm29

lancekento

Apr 21, 2018
Can i ask for the save path?
Actually if you ask, you increase the risk of having a shopping cart blocking that one open parking space you need by 23% so you should not ask and rather i'll just tell you that the save data goes simply goes into the "[game name]_Data" folder in the main game directory for the newer Unity games.

For the older flash games, they're in
C:/Users/[pc name]/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/FlashPlayer/#SharedObjects/[random characters]/localhost

Blackbadger1!

Dec 10, 2020
i wish jsk would bring back kissing as an action, i know you can do it in story-mode 2 but it's so weird doing the love route and they never kiss?

The Jelly

Aug 2, 2022
Is the version I download hacked, or does the new girl really never gets pissed and leave regardless of what you ask her to do in the interrogation mode? If that's the case, then what's the point of the blue obedience bar in the right, as well as the extra mode you unlock at the end?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Is the version I download hacked, or does the new girl really never gets pissed and leave regardless of what you ask her to do in the interrogation mode? If that's the case, then what's the point of the blue obedience bar in the right, as well as the extra mode you unlock at the end?
You can only get a game over if you try to do anything sexual on her when she has 0 favorability, the green bar.
High obedience lessens the impact on favorability loss when touching, commanding or undressing her.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
is it possible to upgrade JSK games ? Remaking hand drawn 2D animations ( with 3D character model with keyframe animation as base reference to not mess up anatomy ). Or total 3D anime model look, like Mirror 2 Project X or smth. oh wait that wld be totally new game from scratch... oops

The Jelly

Aug 2, 2022
You can only get a game over if you try to do anything sexual on her when she has 0 favorability, the green bar.
High obedience lessens the impact on favorability loss when touching, commanding or undressing her.
Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying! Although, I still think it's a bit weird how in this game, you can literally go straight to sex without any consequences if you want. I mean, it's almost impossible to get 0 favorability with her, so no wonder I didn't know you could actually fail.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying! Although, I still think it's a bit weird how in this game, you can literally go straight to sex without any consequences if you want. I mean, it's almost impossible to get 0 favorability with her, so no wonder I didn't know you could actually fail.
Since she starts with 50% favorability, its kind of strange, yes.
In the previous interrogation games, the players had to start from scratch when it came to earning the trust.
But then again, Kanbara is really, really affectionate towards the Sensei from the get go, she is studying extra hard because she really wants to get in the advanced classes the Sensei is going to be teaching on next year, I suppose that could explain the boost in the favorability we have at the start.

STEALTH962

May 12, 2019
Can someone please post the game download link? At the moment the app for online shopping connected to my bank account does not work for some reason.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes