Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Miku? I thought her name was Namika Makimura? Or am I mistaken? Either way, yes. Her having more votes is strange.
And that's Nishinji Mion & not Mine right?
Apparently the new ones are popular because of new fans. Pretty sure JSK got famous only after one of his titles being I think Maki or Rennas.
Also 600 votes. So there are lurkers here who just never speaks. Intriguing.
Didn't even know there was a poll (would've voted Yumisu anyway) or maybe I forgot about it.

Looks like the new girls are generally more popular than the old ones.

Miku not being dead last is weird as shit to me. She has the least variety in sexual content. It's literally all missionary and one doggystyle. She's also got the most boring personality in my opinion. Even physically her appearance doesn't stand out... and yet Ryusen Karen is rated lower than her!

Lost faith in you guys forealforeal.
The shoplifter girl? Short brown hair with hairband? Well, she's a cute, naive and innocent girl with a rather meek personality. Corrupting and/or defiling something pure is a well known and rather widespread (often subconscious) fetish. Infact, the way she looks is probably what people imagine when thinking of a "nice girl".

Yes, her name is Namika Makimura, the girl in the first shoplifter girl training.
And yes, its Mion, not Mine.

Maki was popular since JK's are quite popular fetish targets in japan, especially within the inseki setting, niece x uncle.
As for Renas/Rennas, demons are always fun to fuck, I can't otherwise explain why else Yumisu had massive votes.
Well Yumisu is one of the best looking girls, is a demoness and has lots of positions. Also a pregnant scene with a REALLY nice position. Even now I'm going back to her every once in a while. Also, those positions that emphasize her arse are the best, especially the servant ending one! The only one who had a comparable scene was Reimi as far as I remember, which is a damn shame...
Her remake is also awesome (that fang is just too adorable).

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
Didn't even know there was a poll (would've voted Yumisu anyway) or maybe I forgot about it.

The shoplifter girl? Short brown hair with hairband? Well, she's a cute, naive and innocent girl with a rather meek personality. Corrupting and/or defiling something pure is a well known and rather widespread (often subconscious) fetish. Infact, the way she looks is probably what people imagine when thinking of a "nice girl".

Well Yumisu is one of the best looking girls, is a demoness and has lots of positions. Also a pregnant scene with a REALLY nice position. Even now I'm going back to her every once in a while. Also, those positions that emphasize her arse are the best, especially the servant ending one! The only one who had a comparable scene was Reimi as far as I remember, which is a damn shame...
Her remake is also awesome (that fang is just too adorable).
Miku was also the beginning of JSK making girls extra THICC so I can see why people voted for her.
Got nothing on Yua tho

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Miku was also the beginning of JSK making girls extra THICC so I can see why people voted for her.
Got nothing on Yua tho
He's always made the girls pretty thick. Shoplifter girl isn't especially think imo. Hell Kaname, the Martial Arts sister girl is super thick.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Can't for this game to be released, this also reminded me that... I have so many JSK games to download, given that way long ago I decided to keep his games in a collection and update it... and seeing how many were released since then, it's going to take forever. But man I can't never ever get tired of his games.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Hope next battle will be a new fantasy. Though i will prefer it having armor bits to break too.
Fingers crossed for a new Battle UI (dobutful). JSK been using the same 1 for the last 3 battle games already with some tweaks here and there.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes