SuperSpeedy

May 6, 2022
Been feeling like going down memory lane and playing some of the older games, but I am having trouble getting them to work with the flash projector being when I open a SWF file its still a blank white screen

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Been feeling like going down memory lane and playing some of the older games, but I am having trouble getting them to work with the flash projector being when I open a SWF file its still a blank white screen
Did you set the swf file to opened with the flash projector from the file properties?
Or try using the adobe air to run the games?

I mean, all the older games also run on air if you take the air files from the JSK games.
I can teach you to use adobe air to run the old flash games if you don't know how to do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2022
I'm pretty sure this is because of broken saves or cache files. Cleaning them should fix this issue.
It should be in.

Local Disk (C.) > Users > [Your User name] > AppData > Roaming > Macromedia > Flash Player

Delete either everything in the "Flash Player" folder or delete only the save files that's in #SharedObject folder inside it.

SuperSpeedy

May 6, 2022
I'm pretty sure this is because of broken saves or cache files. Cleaning them should fix this issue.
It should be in.

Local Disk (C.) > Users > [Your User name] > AppData > Roaming > Macromedia > Flash Player

Delete either everything in the "Flash Player" folder or delete only the save files that's in #SharedObject folder inside it.
This kinda worked, I am getting sound but the player is still not showing an image

Mar 31, 2022
This kinda worked, I am getting sound but the player is still not showing an image
If it's happening whenever you go into any sex scenes where the game is white screen with sound only, you're definitely missing the sub folder & the files within. The sub folder must be within the same place as the launcher is.
Also do not play directly from a zip. Extract everything first.

SuperSpeedy

May 6, 2022
If it's happening whenever you go into any sex scenes where the game is white screen with sound only, you're definitely missing the sub folder & the files within. The sub folder must be within the same place as the launcher is.
Also do not play directly from a zip. Extract everything first.
Its not happening in any scenes, as the screen is still complete white once I boot the swf's up

Mar 31, 2022
Its not happening in any scenes, as the screen is still complete white once I boot the swf's up
Hmm... This is new. What system are you using? Windows 11?
And you're using the flash projector that's in the repository, am I correct? If so then that's version 32.0.0.114 if I'm not wrong.
Try doing this.
Delete your flash projector you're currently using on your system and then delete the cache & save files as I said before. After that, download this version of flash projector which is version 32.0.0.465 (pretty sure it's the complete final version before flash was taken down).

And set this up as the default software for opening flash files.
If it still doesn't work then I guess you can follow Icevail's method of playing the games in AIR format.

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
So there's is no way to play a game(pc file) made with unity in android
I've tried playing the demo of the latest game (As the Champion, Anything you do to a Cute Challenger in the Ring is allowed!) before, and it technically works, but looks terrible and very hard to play, and when I finally get to one of the sex scene, part of the graphic is bugged out and shown only as black.

Screenshot_20220814_171801_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

I don't remember if I had to install something first, but if I did, then it's probably the directx I got from .

Last edited:

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I've tried playing the demo of the latest game (As the Champion, Anything you do to a Cute Challenger in the Ring is allowed!) before, and it technically works, but looks terrible and very hard to play, and when I finally get to one of the sex scene, part of the graphic is bugged out and shown only as black.

View attachment 2085818

I don't remember if I had to install something first, but if I did, then it's probably the directx I got from .
Well thanks buddy
I m going to try this

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Heads up on a new translation release. Rupert94 has filled out the missing bits from Icevail's translation of game 20 Nano (Cornered by a Cheeky Devil). Game has been uploaded to the JSK Repository and added to the JSK Directory. Going forward, new Repository uploads will have their upload dates listed in the JSK Directory index.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
New post from JSK.

1665281819977.png

New pov that never been used before by JSK, but according to the blog, this particular pov JSK seemed to like.

メインパート完成度 40%(変化なし)】
【Hシーン制作進行度 8視点 (4視点増 全28視点)】

No progression for main part has been made since last post.
4 new viewpoints added, there are now total of 28.

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
I can't figure out how to unlock the last 3 poses in the 28th game.
1665313618910.png
Can anyone tell me, please?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
New post from JSK.

View attachment 2075907

"こするように動けばいいんですね......。 初めてやるので、直すところがあったら言ってください......。"
"Kosuru yōni ugokeba īndesu ne...... Hajimete yaru node, naosu tokoroga attara itte kudasai......"
"I just/only need to rub/fondle/massage it...? Its my first time doing this, so if there is something I do wrong, please tell me / let me know..."
D'aaaaw what a sweetheart! <3

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes