Aug 29, 2022
100% save file for tougioh (newest game as of august 2022) for those looking for it
  1. download
  2. go to tougioh_data
  3. paste it there
I can't get this to work.
I tried to extract the file in tougioh_data and run the properties and it opens up OpenSubtitles Uploader and doesn't adjust the game at all

jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
How to lewd end on Reimi-The Queen Of Martial Art... Need Plss
Lewd Ending

During intro don't skip conversation then choose 3rd Option.

When you first KO her, choose 1st option

Second KO, 2nd Option

Give her orgasm at least 4 times. That means you need to make her orgasm at least once during a fight by using a combo-move (either licking her pussy or forcing her to orgasm with your boot) and let her orgasm during all sex scenes. Change ecstasy level to 4 for faster orgasm.

malmal132

Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone have a full translation for Maki AKA Caring for Moody Niece AKA Handle Delicate Niece with Care? The translation on file is missing a lot of the interaction dialogue, and every link i've seen for an another tranlsation is dead.

Reactions: JosefoftheBenny

sickhikmike

May 2, 2020
Im going to ask a dumb question, ive been trying to convert the latest game to an apk by changing the .apk at the end, at least thats how i convert them from rar or 7z, is the game has an Android port or im too dumb to figure this out? Thanks

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
Im going to ask a dumb question, ive been trying to convert the latest game to an apk by changing the .apk at the end, at least thats how i convert them from rar or 7z, is the game has an Android port or im too dumb to figure this out? Thanks
That only works with files of the same kind, like with images, changing a .jpg to .png...

Reactions: beppemistero

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
The vast majority have already been converted. Look in the downloads section of the JSK Community Guide. Link in my signature and original Post.

Reactions: jojo312
Jan 21, 2019
Does anyone have a full translation for Maki AKA Caring for Moody Niece AKA Handle Delicate Niece with Care? The translation on file is missing a lot of the interaction dialogue, and every link i've seen for an another tranlsation is dead.
bump, one of my favorite JSK's

DovahLover13

Dec 26, 2019
I've noticed the post with the beta version of the new game on the JSK Directory. By the looks of it, it was published there on saturday. Today is wednesday, and trying to download it gave the message that the "google drive limit was exceded" because of the number of times the file was downloaded. Is there a way to bypass this issue, besides waiting for the 24 hours, as indicated? And, if not to troublesome, could someone post it directly here, on vinculated in another link, if possible? I wonder if this is an issue only on my end... Thanks in advance!

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes