Mar 31, 2022
JSK Post-game update.

7k sales in 6 days.
More bug fixes
New project heroine design almost finalized with a possible new (?) UI / system.
I read from the comments in dl-site & I think he is planning to create an interrogation based game this time. Which might be the new UI or system he's talking about that's going to take a while.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I read from the comments in dl-site & I think he is planning to create an interrogation based game this time. Which might be the new UI or system he's talking about that's going to take a while.
JSK did also did mention that the circle hopefully would like to release another game before the year ends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jojo312

Waggattuso

Jun 28, 2018
Another re-color show case, this time Latina, the elfin assassin.

Skin, hair, eyes, leotard based on Vignette from Gabriel dropout.
Armor based on Excella from Shining Resonance Refrain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since i've been a lurker here since this thread started, but only dropped in once in a while... i'll venture to ask something.

But before that, to users like Delexicus, Icevail, beppemistero, XinChi, and others who help keep this community alive and healthy, a true thank you is in order; Thank You.

As for my question, what program do i use, and how do i use it to change colors in the Flash games?
I searched a bit in the community JSK Directory, but can't even begin to understand how to even start.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Mar 31, 2022
Since i've been a lurker here since this thread started, but only dropped in once in a while... i'll venture to ask something.

But before that, to users like Delexicus, Icevail, beppemistero, XinChi, and others who help keep this community alive and healthy, a true thank you is in order; Thank You.

As for my question, what program do i use, and how do i use it to change colors in the Flash games?
I searched a bit in the community JSK Directory, but can't even begin to understand how to even start.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
JSK's flash games are all made from SVG images. From the older posts I can see Icevail, Cyber Eclipse & XinChi were the only ones that did recolor of games or just teased about it. From their posts it seems that they used a sort of software that their group created solely for recoloring & the software was still in beta testing. Other than that, it seems there is another way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Waggattuso

Jun 28, 2018
JSK's flash games are all made from SVG images. From the older posts I can see Icevail, Cyber Eclipse & XinChi were the only ones that did recolor of games or just teased about it. From their posts it seems that they used a sort of software that their group created solely for recoloring & the software was still in beta testing. Other than that, it seems there is another way.
Holy shit my dude, you went and found a post from 2021! Gadamn, i didn't even know where the convo might start at! XD
Anyway, thank you very much for showing me a way to manually change colors. I'll eventually give it a shot.
It's just a shame such a tool is taking so long to develop, though i never developed any kind of program, so it probably takes much longer than i would think.

tandy69

Aug 20, 2019
Hate to be that guy but does anyone have a version of Tougioh with the translator files already in the zip? I CANNOT figure this out. :cry::cry:

Reactions: Maurrices

Drillbit17

Jan 26, 2020
You’ll never get a demosaic result as good as redrawing it. That’s why when I do my decensors, I’m drawing all the shapes as the new ones.
this isnt actually the part im trying to ask about, but anyway, i tried downloading the unity games fromm the mega folder u provided (not for me i know) but i've been having trouble extracting them for some reason. any advice? or did i overstep here?

Zleofeni

Nov 26, 2019
Guys, who has full saves and preferably with a translation into two games ?
1) Sexually Instructing My Corner-masturbating Student
2) The Girl Who Assaults Older Men and the Middle-aged Man with Special Powers

Last edited:

Coolace36

Apr 16, 2022
does anyone know how to get any of the other sense or ending number 3 cause i'm lost here? for The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring other wise known as Tougioh.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes