ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
since we're talking about gangbang,anal,and we don't wanna share our girls, I'm just thinking.
what if the MC on future fight game,have ability to clone himself?
this move used just for H-Moves,
so our 2 or 3 clones thrusting 3 Heroine holes (Mouth,Anal,Vaginal) at the same time or we can timing it (Vaginal is still the main hole).

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
Flashbacks to losing over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over just to get max stats and max skills on PC AND Android before the modded saves came along
Yeah I think I'd rather just cheat and get to the damn point unless I want to experiment and see how hard her AI is which is NEVER unless it's Yumisu.
Flashback to when I tried playing Fuuma Girl Maisa, where IIRC if you lose you would be raped first, then fight again, then raped again if you lose, THEN finally game over. Grinding on that game is a nightmare.

since we're talking about gangbang,anal,and we don't wanna share our girls, I'm just thinking.
so our 2 or 3 clones thrusting 3 Heroine holes (Mouth,Anal,Vaginal) at the same time or we can timing it (Vaginal is still the main hole).
What the fuck is going on lol. I'd be all for gangbang, but why the heck are we discussing about that here.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Is this game in the repository? Cause I couldn't find it
That game isn't even out yet.
1675619344955.png

【バトルシーン完成度 60%(15%増)】
【Hシーン制作進行度 1視点完成 (全40視点前後の予定)】

[Battle scene progress 60% (15% increase from previous blog post)]
[H-scene production progress: 1 viewpoint completed (From planned ~40 total viewpoints)]

Mar 13, 2019
Not one of the JSK girls, he refers to the chick in his profile avatar.
Edit: The girl's name in his avatar is Isabella, I'm sure he could hold a lecture about her in detail, all I know is the name and face.
The easiest way to TLDR that is just say she's a better Yumisu and I'm NOT talking the remake since the remake is not based on the original game's personality. From her hair to her armor to her sword to her personality, she's literally a better Yumisu.

Mar 13, 2019
I'm not against using clones of yourself to try the gangbang route. I don't even know if JSK工房 is even fond of the idea of cloning to do gangbangs.

Mar 13, 2019
View attachment 2368232

【バトルシーン完成度 60%(15%増)】

[H-scene production progress: 1 viewpoint completed (From planned ~40 total viewpoints)]
Oh look another character I can use to trigger Twitter with because they're fucking stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: Fantasydude4000
Mar 13, 2019
Flashback to when I tried playing Fuuma Girl Maisa, where IIRC if you lose you would be raped first, then fight again, then raped again if you lose, THEN finally game over. Grinding on that game is a nightmare.

What the fuck is going on lol. I'd be all for gangbang, but why the heck are we discussing about that here.
Yeah I do not want to grind another one of these games again. Not worth the time it's gonna take at this point just give me a max stats save and I'll explore endings from there. It's like me doing all the quests to get level 20 in Hitman 2016 console port then I have to sit here and go find a max save for the PC version when I get it on there because I'm not grinding again for that.

Geographic

Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 2368232

【バトルシーン完成度 60%(15%増)】

Sorry, my bad

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
MC who can clone himself like ninjas in anime could gangbang... not sharing de girl with others. Wow im so genius, worship me !!!
You guys must really like gangbangs. I don't know. To me it still depersonalizes the whole thing and turns the relationship with the heroine nasty.

I think it's funny tho. You guys like gangbang so much you create a magical way that the heroine of your story can get gangbanged by one person.
Yeah I do not want to grind another one of these games again. Not worth the time it's gonna take at this point just give me a max stats save and I'll explore endings from there. It's like me doing all the quests to get level 20 in Hitman 2016 console port then I have to sit here and go find a max save for the PC version when I get it on there because I'm not grinding again for that.
In my opinion, you're missing half of the fun of the game doing that.
The reason you gain points slowly as you play is so that you can invest in the right skills to eventually beat the girl.

The game is supposed to start with the heroine feeling powerful. In JSK's own words when he made the original Demon Queen. Raping the enemy that gave you so much trouble is satisfying or whatever. I don't like the rape ends so I don't get that tho.

Good players can also build up points quicker than bad players, so playing in a way that you gain points really fast is part of the fun of the games. Not only that, but you don't need MAX stats to beat the game. How much "help" you need in stat points shows the limits of your skills at the game.

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
Someone will update the set? It's just that so many games have already been released, BUT everything has stalled here for 2020 ..

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes