Drillbit17

Jan 26, 2020
i found it, but now im having to figure out what "air"is an dhow to get those files. it seems like all my old swf files i had for the games that worked since 200 i have to get rid of, right? so i can track down the air files?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
i found it, but now im having to figure out what "air"is an dhow to get those files. it seems like all my old swf files i had for the games that worked since 200 i have to get rid of, right? so i can track down the air files?
No, you don't need to get rid of anything, you just need the AIR files to make the JSK games run.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Do i need to learn "code" or smth if i want to make a game like JSKs in Unity ? Can i do dis much if im only good art department ? New game's background still lookin goofy esp the "wall"... there's game called "impregnation of the elves". it's art is good but fighting is lame, boring and still image... JSK's fighting and such is good but art is goofy... i want to see JSK game with good artstyle. But it'd be faster if i create one myself ? JSK seems content with its current style, and no one else does dis kind of game.... so i feel like i won't be seeing dis kind of game for who knows how long. soooo

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I come back after a while away and I see the upcoming game is a dusky oppai loli?! JSK is too based for this world, I tell you. What a legend. I assume it's been the normal "WHERE IS THE APK?!?!?!?!" and the "WHAT'S THE PASSWORD?!?!!" as always in here? Hope you've been well, my fellow fap brothers.

Antanarau

Dec 15, 2018
Do i need to learn "code" or smth if i want to make a game like JSKs in Unity ? Can i do dis much if im only good art department ?
Well, anything needs "coding". If you are really good with art, I recommend searching for a coder - just post some art/sketches/animations (idk if its allowed here, though), someone will inevitably be interested. Or, you can pick up unity yourself - it'll take you a few months, maybe a year, but JSK's games don't look very complex to me, so you'll manage

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
It should be there, but if it for some reason didn't make it to the public access, then that's on us. :unsure:
1675335061187.png

Nov 15, 2020
Anal sex is the best kind tho.

Me to JSK regarding teh buttsechs:
Anal also opens the [back]door to DP scenarios, which in turn lead to the possibility of gangbangs (which we sort-of got with the FFM student game when JSK first went to Unity). Both of those can make for some good rape/slave endings (especially for the "Heroine" and "Demon Queen" games)... So I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of anal being introduced despite preferring vaginal.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Anal also opens the [back]door to DP scenarios, which in turn lead to the possibility of gangbangs (which we sort-of got with the FFM student game when JSK first went to Unity). Both of those can make for some good rape/slave endings (especially for the "Heroine" and "Demon Queen" games)... So I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of anal being introduced despite preferring vaginal.
No chance. He's said he'd never do gangbangs.
I don't even know why you want that honestly. You want to share your girl?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes