tanakov

Aug 15, 2018
Is it just me or is the repo... needlessly complicated? Or, the files that get downloaded, rather. Man, I just want whichever one has the most stuff translated in it. Why does there have to be two or three translation folders at once? Why can't we just... combine 'em so that we get more stuff translated than would be in just one? (Ex: Will the demon lord survive the elf knight or whatever it's called, one folder has the story translated but only a few scenes, and the other has most scenes translated but is missing some of the story). And why does there have to be some folders that have dates, and then some in the same .zip that don't have dates?

Granted this is a bit extreme and doesn't apply to all of them, but you get what I mean... probably. Just confuses me is all. Maybe I'm just dumb, but... well, whatever.
I think that its related to the fact that each translation has its unique wording and it was done by a human, so its - Im assuming - our of respect to brave soldiers that decided to spend their time translating it for you.

But yeah... some sorting could be handy.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Is it just me or is the repo... needlessly complicated? Or, the files that get downloaded, rather. Man, I just want whichever one has the most stuff translated in it. Why does there have to be two or three translation folders at once? Why can't we just... combine 'em so that we get more stuff translated than would be in just one? (Ex: Will the demon lord survive the elf knight or whatever it's called, one folder has the story translated but only a few scenes, and the other has most scenes translated but is missing some of the story). And why does there have to be some folders that have dates, and then some in the same .zip that don't have dates?

Granted this is a bit extreme and doesn't apply to all of them, but you get what I mean... probably. Just confuses me is all. Maybe I'm just dumb, but... well, whatever.
Yeah, Latina, if I recall, I didn't exactly have free time at my hands when that game was released, to give it much more than the story and endings in general, was busy at work and buried in other personal issues.

I was supposed to give it another round, but I just were swarmed with requests for other stuff (Doujin translations) to a point that I couldn't really find any time to get back to it, in addition of testing to use new softwares and getting more accustomed with sharing workload with the other members of T-pals.

So yeah, that is totally on me for some parts. :unsure:

I can't promise anything, but I could take another shot at Latina, given I can find the time for it.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, Latina, if I recall, I didn't exactly have free time at my hands when that game was released, to give it much more than the story and endings in general, was busy at work and buried in other personal issues.

I was supposed to give it another round, but I just were swarmed with requests for other stuff (Doujin translations) to a point that I couldn't really find any time to get back to it, in addition of testing to use new softwares and getting more accustomed with sharing workload with the other members of T-pals.

So yeah, that is totally on me. :unsure:

I can't promise anything, but I could take another shot at Latina, given I can find the time for it.
Ah, don't worry about that. All I'm saying is I just wish the file names would be a bit more clear, or easier to figure out. That game was just the best example I had on hand. It's no big deal for me if you don't have the time to go back it.

schlag

May 20, 2019

So yeah, that is totally on me for some parts. :unsure:

for those wanting translations set yourself up a gofund me . your manually going in chanigng and properly editing taking hours of your life so 12~15 /hour maybe 4 extra hours a night x avg page lines so when you get the required donation you will look at . it your doing most things as a favor but when requested it becomes a service :p

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
for those wanting translations set yourself up a gofund me . your manually going in chanigng and properly editing taking hours of your life so 12~15 /hour maybe 4 extra hours a night x avg page lines so when you get the required donation you will look at . it your doing most things as a favor but when requested it becomes a service :p
I have no intentions of taking/asking/seeking recompensation for the translations, and I also do have some hard 'no' genres when it comes to it (30 pages max for doujin, no scat, futa, loli or beastiality for example), so its not like that I just accept every request coming my way and bury myself in impossible amounts of titles, while I know that I have quite the few in queue atm, which I've been completing over during the december. :unsure:

Hey everyone! Any updates on the translation of the latest game? Thanks in advance!
I just did give an update on it few posts ago, won't be long before something shows up, I'm checking over the typos and seeing if I can do something about the non-ending sex scenes, given the sheer amount of texts to go through, its going to take a moment.

Edit, submitted the partial for T-pals, keep in mind that its a partial, not everything is translated from the game, some still remain in moonspeak for the time being due to sheer amount of different variations depending on the location.

But the partial should cover the main parts, but further playtesting is needed to sort out possible fuck ups on my behalf.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2020
Hey, Im curious about the conditon of the JSK game "Cute Challenger". I know its not fully translated, or atleast I dont think it is or uncensored, but hey who knows. Tis why Im asking about its condition. If its downloadable, can I get a play by play how to do that?? Also I know the new JSK Shoplifting Girl game is the focus rn (I skimmed through the last 3 or 4 pages) so if no one wants to respond or help me out and are sick of constantly repeating yourselves, then I'll understand. Still appreciate hard though guys

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The guy translating cute challenger Mion is still working on that game, while I am currently occupied with the shoplifter Kanbara, both titles are being worked on.

And go to first page, the link is right there on the first post to the repository, and the repository does explain what to do.

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
JSK's end of 2022 blog update.
Visual tease of the next heroine.
Brown skin with drill hair.

Edit: I will call her Bronya first.

My bet, it's a new demon queen game.

Also, didn't JSK mention it's going to be a loli? Clearly she is not. Maybe she is a shortstack?

Drill twintails, tanned, shortstack...
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: Smevven

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
A new year has came, so a new attempt to hacksaw ColiseumKing into DaimaohR apk has been made. Unfortunately and unsurprisingly, simply swapping the game within doesn't work, but after that failure I experimented again playing it with ExaGear, and I met with much more success there!

2023_01_01_08_06_34.png
When I previously attempted it, I mention that it's very laggy, and at then I've set everything into the minimum setting already, specifically that screen resolution has been set to the minimum 640x480, which is why the image looks so bad, but I found that increasing it to the maximum 1920x1080 doesn't actually impact the performance that much! it's still as laggy as ever, but now the image is much crisper.

Screenshot_20230101_075902_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Also while fiddling around the ExaGear, I found "CPU Level Up Patch", "ExaGear Graphics", and "RAM Level Up", which are installable programs that came with my ExaGear? Not sure if it's on every ExaGear or only on the version I'm using. I think it improved the performance a bit? Not enough to be playable exactly, but I found a funny cheese technique that allows me to finish the first three fights anyway, and once I finish those, the game saves and now I can find the savedata! I remember while browsing here someone said that I can just open the savedata and edit the 0s into 1s, so I did just that and now I don't have to slug through the rest of the game with laggy framerate!

Screenshot_20230101_080716_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Also, when I previously attempted playing on ExaGear, in the pic I posted for some reason part of the graphic on the sex scene is only black, and that still happens while playing, but in the gallery itself they show up just fine! Since they're still laggy I can't quite make a video or gifs out of them, but maybe I can make a screenshots collection.

2023_01_01_08_03_19.png
tl;dr: If you stuck on android but REALLY want to play ColiseumKing since forever, you might want to try ExaGear. Don't be shy setting the screen resolution, put the savedata attached to this post into the folder, and maybe experiment with the somewhat-suspicious installables that I can't found information of online (but then again, ExaGear is already somewhat-suspicious and hard to find information of online, so...), and you might just get yourself a stopgap solution until our lord and savior MisterAce has graced us once again!

Supersinoka

Mar 13, 2020
A new year has came, so a new attempt to hacksaw ColiseumKing into DaimaohR apk has been made. Unfortunately and unsurprisingly, simply swapping the game within doesn't work, but after that failure I experimented again playing it with ExaGear, and I met with much more success there!

View attachment 2277728
When I previously attempted it, I mention that it's very laggy, and at then I've set everything into the minimum setting already, specifically that screen resolution has been set to the minimum 640x480, which is why the image looks so bad, but I found that increasing it to the maximum 1920x1080 doesn't actually impact the performance that much! it's still as laggy as ever, but now the image is much crisper.

View attachment 2277729

Also while fiddling around the ExaGear, I found "CPU Level Up Patch", "ExaGear Graphics", and "RAM Level Up", which are installable programs that came with my ExaGear? Not sure if it's on every ExaGear or only on the version I'm using. I think it improved the performance a bit? Not enough to be playable exactly, but I found a funny cheese technique that allows me to finish the first three fights anyway, and once I finish those, the game saves and now I can find the savedata! I remember while browsing here someone said that I can just open the savedata and edit the 0s into 1s, so I did just that and now I don't have to slug through the rest of the game with laggy framerate!

View attachment 2277732

Also, when I previously attempted playing on ExaGear, in the pic I posted for some reason part of the graphic on the sex scene is only black, and that still happens while playing, but in the gallery itself they show up just fine! Since they're still laggy I can't quite make a video or gifs out of them, but maybe I can make a screenshots collection.

View attachment 2277733
tl;dr: If you stuck on android but REALLY want to play ColiseumKing since forever, you might want to try ExaGear. Don't be shy setting the screen resolution, put the savedata attached to this post into the folder, and maybe experiment with the somewhat-suspicious installables that I can't found information of online (but then again, ExaGear is already somewhat-suspicious and hard to find information of online, so...), and you might just get yourself a stopgap solution until our lord and savior MisterAce has graced us once again!
How to do this ?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes