raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Anal also opens the [back]door to DP scenarios, which in turn lead to the possibility of gangbangs (which we sort-of got with the FFM student game when JSK first went to Unity). Both of those can make for some good rape/slave endings (especially for the "Heroine" and "Demon Queen" games)... So I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of anal being introduced despite preferring vaginal.
Well, DP could be done even without gang-bangs. I mean, in the game you're talking about we had futa magic, and one of the games after some lolification magic. Why couldn't we have some double dick magic as well ?

Reactions: JosefoftheBenny
Mar 13, 2019
No chance. He's said he'd never do gangbangs.
I don't even know why you want that honestly. You want to share your girl?
Even I don't understand why the fuck people like gangbangs. Especially if it's someone you love. I'd NEVER sit here and just decide to share Yumisu or Isabella for example. It's not rule 34 blacklist worthy though. I just don't get why people would do that.

Mar 13, 2019
Somebody ping me when Yumisu's remake is done being translated one day. That version is still in physical appearance only Yumisu for me because I'm pretty sure JSK工房 fucked up my waifu's personality there.

Mar 13, 2019
Damn, we definitely need more of teh buttsechs!
Believe me for the sake of being true to the original source I expected anal and pregnation to get involved in the remake. I was SEVERELY disappointed when I heard it was not in with the preggo route. As far as being in other games that are not Yumisu related, I don't care. I don't think the pregnancy route is stuck in limbo like anal is.

Reactions: junior20000
Mar 13, 2019
Playing the game naturally is how you're meant to see the content.

Your score changes how many points you get for your next run. A bad player will play bad, and slowly build up points until they can win. A good player, will play well, and build up points quickly, win quickly and get to the endings faster.

Cheating bypasses all that, and you're not experiencing the game fully. Especially when it comes to strategy in knowing which stats to invest in.

===

That being said, playing the game normally doesn't fit my sexual preferences. I prefer female assertive sexual content.
To play JSK's games well you have to be a a hardcore rapist asshole. That's what gets you the most points.
The easiest ending to get is the rape end. Getting that ending gives you tons of points to invest more into your character usually.
You get more points whenever cream the girls which you can only do by raping them.

I'm torn on it, but I play normally, just so I can experience the game and its strategies normally. If a game's rape feels too heavy to me though I'll just cheat. I don't think I played Esper Oyaji normally.
Flashbacks to losing over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over just to get max stats and max skills on PC AND Android before the modded saves came along
Yeah I think I'd rather just cheat and get to the damn point unless I want to experiment and see how hard her AI is which is NEVER unless it's Yumisu.

Mar 31, 2022
Somebody ping me when Yumisu's remake is done being translated one day. That version is still in physical appearance only Yumisu for me because I'm pretty sure JSK工房 fucked up my waifu's personality there.
Pretty sure it was done by Cyber Eclipse before. Not sure if he ever released it for PC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And who is this... "Isabella" you're speaking about? I don't remember any heroine by that name from JSK. Though I do know Isabelle from animal crossing. :unsure:
Isabelle_AF.png

Mar 31, 2022
I wanted to ask how to get 4 hearts in story mode 1 of Lessons for a Shoplifting Girl?
The guide is there in the first page of the thread but it you want to do it without that & need tips then...
- Talk to her & choose dialogues related to calming her down or how she is feeling.
- Don't threaten her.
- Avoid looking at her breasts or skirt.
- Don't blackmail or trick her into servicing you.
- Try not to choose dialogues that will make her scared like calling the police or such & raise the middle bar to full. It's the trust bar.
- Don't strip her.
- Don't choose dialogues related to you calling her parents.
- Tell her it's ok to make mistakes.
- Hear her part of the story & don't jump to conclusion. Try to choose options that you understand her.
- Ask her familial problem & calm her down from family pressure.

• Sad

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
The guide is there in the first page of the thread but it you want to do it without that & need tips then...
- Talk to her & choose dialogues related to calming her down or how she is feeling.
- Don't threaten her.
- Avoid looking at her breasts or skirt.
- Don't blackmail or trick her into servicing you.
- Try not to choose dialogues that will make her scared like calling the police or such & raise the middle bar to full. It's the trust bar.
- Don't strip her.
- Don't choose dialogues related to you calling her parents.
- Tell her it's ok to make mistakes.
- Hear her part of the story & don't jump to conclusion. Try to choose options that you understand her.
- Ask her familial problem & calm her down from family pressure.
Yeah, done every single one from that and and still 1 heart less than i need, also there is no guide in repository on Lessons for a Shoplifting Girl.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Pretty sure it was done by Cyber Eclipse before. Not sure if he ever released it for PC.
And who is this... "Isabella" you're speaking about? I don't remember any heroine by that name from JSK. Though I do know Isabelle from animal crossing. :unsure:
Not one of the JSK girls, he refers to the chick in his profile avatar.
Edit: The girl's name in his avatar is Isabella, I'm sure he could hold a lecture about her in detail, all I know is the name and face.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RouletteRaids82

Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022
No chance. He's said he'd never do gangbangs.
I don't even know why you want that honestly. You want to share your girl?
Not only that but its more sausage on the screen? No thanks but I'll gladly take threesome like Kohai senpai any day.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes