TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Am I the only one who would like to see a Wedding/Happy Pregnancy ending at some point?
A good amount of love ends are "wedding" ends.
A lot of the slave ends are too.

Pregnancy's kind of like anal. He's only done it once and isn't the biggest fan. He gave it to the rape end the one time he's done it.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020

Pregnancy's kind of like anal. He's only done it once and isn't the biggest fan. He gave it to the rape end the one time he's done it.
Rape end traditionally has had the preggers end, if I recall, only once love ending have had preggers end, feel free to correct me if I have forgotten a title.

Yumisu (Original) had it on rape.
Mia had it on rape.
Latina had it on rape.
Renas had it on both love and rape.

Last edited:

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018

There is actually a few preg's in rape ends, more often if not only in the non-human heroines. Demon lord remaster not having one weirdly enough, maybe he is not ready to do it in unity yet. That could change in new game tho, who knows.
Also for someone who is not into preg, Jsk does tease a lot about it in the dialogs, is almost infuriating.

Kingquote

Apr 10, 2018
Hey, can I get some help here? Trying to download the newer stuff from the google doc's tinyurls, but when I try to unzip them with winrar it says checksum error in encrypted file. It says this for every file in the doc so its probably an issue on my end. Anyone knows a solution?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hey, can I get some help here? Trying to download the newer stuff from the google doc's tinyurls, but when I try to unzip them with winrar it says checksum error in encrypted file. It says this for every file in the doc so its probably an issue on my end. Anyone knows a solution?
You forgot to input the password, most likely.

Reactions: Delexicus

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 2323773

The time has cum.

MisterAce with help from great people from Translators Corner, presents:

29) ShopliftingGirl_APK_v1
Link:

Password is the same as always, check first page for community repository.

I'm making APKs again, just finished one for 29) game. Next on the pipeline is 25) Senpai apk which I might finish on weekend. APK for 28) will be soon after, as I already have projects for them, just need to polish them up.

This is fairly bug free version, but if you encounter any technical issues or find bugs, please, go to the repository (link in my signature) and create issue there so I can track it more easily.

There are few custom features if you click credits button. There is option to enable additional touch controls for hiding HUD, moving and zooming camera, rotating game camera. There is also button to unlock everything, so you don't need to play story. Saves should work normally and there is option to clear save progress.

Now please, enjoy!

Edit: Fixed some resolution problems if native res was < 1920x1080. The link is the same.
Untitled158.png

PRAISE BE, YOU'RE ALIVE!!! I ended up trying to play ColiseumKing with Exagear, but an actual apk would be a godsend! I'm only postulating not asking pleasedon'tdelayitimmabegoodkbye.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes