Drillbit17

Jan 26, 2020
hey, can anyone suggest a flash player that still works? mine suddenly stopped working and only gives me a blank white screen. i can still hear the music from the game though. (i've tried ruffle. it cant do everything in the jsk games.)

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
hey, can anyone suggest a flash player that still works? mine suddenly stopped working and only gives me a blank white screen. i can still hear the music from the game though. (i've tried ruffle. it cant do everything in the jsk games.)
I have provided the guide to get past the flash player issue in this thread.

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
View attachment 2323773

The time has cum.

MisterAce with help from great people from Translators Corner, presents:

29) ShopliftingGirl_APK_v1
Link:

Password is the same as always, check first page for community repository.

I'm making APKs again, just finished one for 29) game. Next on the pipeline is 25) Senpai apk which I might finish on weekend. APK for 28) will be soon after, as I already have projects for them, just need to polish them up.

This is fairly bug free version, but if you encounter any technical issues or find bugs, please, go to the repository (link in my signature) and create issue there so I can track it more easily.

There are few custom features if you click credits button. There is option to enable additional touch controls for hiding HUD, moving and zooming camera, rotating game camera. There is also button to unlock everything, so you don't need to play story. Saves should work normally and there is option to clear save progress.

Now please, enjoy!

Edit: Fixed some resolution problems if native res was < 1920x1080. The link is the same.
all hail MisterAce , our lord has comeback

Reactions: Michael erwards

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
Aside from the "Martial Arts Queen Selene" Recolor to "Taimanin Ingrid" has there been any other published edits/Recolors of JSK Studio games?

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone have guides on walkthroughs of games 27, 28 and 29? Also anyone else running into a glitch with the gallery mode on the "Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordsman" where the bottom 4 after unlocking wont activate when you click on tnem?

UnderNexus

Jan 15, 2023
Aside from the "Martial Arts Queen Selene" Recolor to "Taimanin Ingrid" has there been any other published edits/Recolors of JSK Studio games?
There was a recolor for Miyui (also a Taimanin recolor), and I think there was a recolor tool it had, or a document as to how the edits worked. It's been a while. Don't think there was others, but could be wrong.

Do wonder if assets in the magical girl games could be altered to give them bigger boobs (like taking them from one game and putting them in another), but something like that seems like it would be a pain in the ass to do, if it was even possible.

Reactions: Harry Rust
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes