Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
Okay, there is a lot that sounds messed up here. For starters, if you are on an android device, you will need the . This link can also be found in the instructions section of the JSK Directory. If you are on PC, then you will need to install either 7Zip or Bandizip. Both are free to install. A network edition will likely not work. This info is also listed in the instructions section of the JSK Directory Gdoc.

The JSK Community Guide is the first place you should go. It is linked on the first post. It's also linked in my signature. Here's another for your convenience. After that you will want to check out the downloads section of the JSK Community Guide. Updated links to games and other goodies are there. The first link in the Downloads section is the one you'll want. That will bring you to the JSK Directory. The Gdoc version should have the hidden password listed if you tap or click between the colons.

The apks are already availible in the Gdoc version of the JSK Directory. Your PDF version is most likely outdated.
In that case can you post a link to the updated PDF version? Cause on mine whether i use my labtop or phone the double clicking wont make the password appear and while it list .7z and APK versions of the Games, only the .7z ones seem to work as tapping on the APK does nothing while the .7z opens up a file but on both labtop and phone it can't be extracted or converted.

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
In that case can you post a link to the updated PDF version? Cause on mine whether i use my labtop or phone the double clicking wont make the password appear and while it list .7z and APK versions of the Games, only the .7z ones seem to work as tapping on the APK does nothing while the .7z opens up a file but on both labtop and phone it can't be extracted or converted.
Nevermind, I got it to work.

UnderNexus

Jan 15, 2023
I'm curious. Do you guys farm lvls in combat games or just cheat?
I have a strategy I use with all the combat based JSK games. Let me go over the basics.

1: Level speed first
You want to make sure that, whatever it's called in the game, you want to try and max out the stat that increases the speed of your action bar. Strength and defense don't mean crap if you can't defend or attack. This should be the priority first. If you don't have enough points, you can invest in Defense to make sure you can tank any hits you can't block, then the stat that increases the rate your special meter fills, then into the skill that reduces the H-Skill cost (it starts at 5 actions to use, and once the skill is leveled up, it reduces to a more reasonable 2), then special attacks and skills. You almost never have to put points in your strength skill, especially since you want fights to go on as long as possible if aiming for H-Skill counters, clothing damage, and reverse H attacks.

The magical girl games do have an exception to this rule. You want to unlock the burst fire attack ASAP, as this will increase their damage meter (when maxed, they are forced to the ground, which is the only time you can do normal damage).

2: Cum fast, cum often
In games where you can cum as many times as you want, the game awards 50 each time you do. I recommend switching the animations to "manual", and climaxing at least 5 times each session (that's 250 points per session, and if you get all three, that's a cool 750 points for leveling, not counting reverse H attacks). If you click on "next" quick enough, you can get through each climax in a few seconds. You can do more, but 5 seems like enough, and more would just drag on. And remember, always aim for the h finish at the end of a fight. You're building up points, not shooting for the "lovers" ending.

3: Shoot for the head
Typically, you want to focus your blows on your opponent's head. This takes the most damage, and in some cases, other body parts take reduced or negated damage until the clothing is destroyed. When just grinding for points, don't go for less damaging body blows. Aim for headshots.

4: Play defense, and time your blocks
Always, ALWAYS, keep one action point at all times for blocking. Don't be aggressive and use all your points on attacking, or you're going to be on the ground sooner than you think. Wait for the attack to come, and then block. In most games, blocking right as your opponent is attacking not only cost less points (blocking right off the bat sometimes costs two action points depending on the game), but in most cases minimizes the damage far more, and sometimes almost no damage at all for basic attacks. After you block, press the attack with your own, but remember to leave ONE ACTION POINT to block with.

5: Know how to stun lock
Depending on the game, you can stun lock your opponent. This won't work for all games, and some games play out differently, but if you can figure out a stun lock, you can increase your chances of finishing a match. Sometimes, it's simply just hitting your opponent 3 or more times, or filling the damage meter, which will cause them to get dizzy. Other times, a simple hit to the legs (which usually fills the damage meter a lot), followed by a special attack that knocks them to the ground is enough. This will leave the opponent unable to attack for a few seconds. But if you attack, they will snap out of it, so don't do that. Instead, let them recover, as you build up more of a stock of action points. If you can keep a flow going, you can build up a large stock of action points, allowing you to be more aggressive.

There's a few more strategies I have, but this more works for survival and building points for leveling. You will not win your first fights, but keep at it.

M404T1N

Nov 10, 2017
I'm curious. Do you guys farm lvls in combat games or just cheat?
Fastest way to get exp is actually to lose on purpose. You generally get like 300 just for finishing a fight, whereas knocking them down only gets like 100 or 150 depending on the game. Meanwhile it takes like 10 seconds to lose intentionally and 3-5 minutes for other things.

You can typically get to max level within 10 -15 minutes if you just keep cranking out losses

Reactions: the red one

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Fastest way to get exp is actually to lose on purpose. You generally get like 300 just for finishing a fight, whereas knocking them down only gets like 100 or 150 depending on the game. Meanwhile it takes like 10 seconds to lose intentionally and 3-5 minutes for other things.

You can typically get to max level within 10 -15 minutes if you just keep cranking out losses
We lost all the fights, but still somehow we managed to win the war, ser.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2023
To whoever may be interested...

JSK 28th game: Champion is Owned by a Cute Girl
Translation Status Report:

- Story: fully translated, revised, and forwared to proofreaders/testers;
- Endings (all four): same as above;
- Game UIs (title screen, combat screen, erotic scenes screens): same as above;
- Heroine quotes during combat: mostly translated. Pending revision;
- Erotic scenes dialogs (heroine and announcer): translation is in progress

Lastly, the translation work is proceding smoothly, but also slowly. Puting in numbers, it's about one-third complete.
The translator in charge honestly doubts the game will be fully translated before JSK next one (Uzaki-chan like demon lord wants to play) becomes available.

iNotice

Mar 14, 2018
for game 28 you can use rei patcher. it's the same auto translator but different method. good enough for simple ui and skills while you wait for the above manual translation to finish. google rei patcher github and should be first link.

Reactions: Kataku145

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
To whoever may be interested...

JSK 28th game: Champion is Owned by a Cute Girl
Translation Status Report:

- Story: fully translated, revised, and forwared to proofreaders/testers;
- Endings (all four): same as above;
- Game UIs (title screen, combat screen, erotic scenes screens): same as above;
- Heroine quotes during combat: mostly translated. Pending revision;
- Erotic scenes dialogs (heroine and announcer): translation is in progress

Lastly, the translation work is proceding smoothly, but also slowly. Puting in numbers, it's about one-third complete.
The translator in charge honestly doubts the game will be fully translated before JSK next one (Uzaki-chan like demon lord wants to play) becomes available.
so
it's safe too say that the new game gonna available soon before this game fully translated?
and when is the new game gonna come if i can know

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
for game 28 you can use rei patcher. it's the same auto translator but different method. good enough for simple ui and skills while you wait for the above manual translation to finish. google rei patcher github and should be first link.
I wouldn't suggest it if it's possible to use the BepInEx plugin.
Reipatcher modifies some game files and, if you want to remove it, you either erase the whole game folder or have to manually scan the modified files and replace them with the originals.

MisterAce

Nov 15, 2018
UndertakerMemeAPKs.png

The time has cum.

MisterAce with help from great people from Translators Corner, presents:

29) ShopliftingGirl_APK_v1
Link:

Password is the same as always, check first page for community repository.

I'm making APKs again, just finished one for 29) game. Next on the pipeline is 25) Senpai apk which I might finish on weekend. APK for 28) will be soon after, as I already have projects for them, just need to polish them up.

This is fairly bug free version, but if you encounter any technical issues or find bugs, please, go to the repository (link in my signature) and create issue there so I can track it more easily.

There are few custom features if you click credits button. There is option to enable additional touch controls for hiding HUD, moving and zooming camera, rotating game camera. There is also button to unlock everything, so you don't need to play story. Saves should work normally and there is option to clear save progress.

Now please, enjoy!

Edit: Fixed some resolution problems if native res was < 1920x1080. The link is the same.

Last edited:

Robert1dz

Oct 12, 2021
View attachment 2323773

The time has cum.

Link:

I'm making APKs again, just finished one for 29) game. Next on the pipeline is 25) Senpai apk which I might finish on weekend. APK for 28) will be soon after, as I already have projects for them, just need to polish them up.

This is fairly bug free version, but if you encounter any technical issues or find bugs, please, go to the repository (link in my signature) and create issue there so I can track it more easily.

There are few custom features if you click credits button. There is option to enable additional touch controls for hiding HUD, moving and zooming camera, rotating game camera. There is also button to unlock everything, so you don't need to play story. Saves should work normally and there is option to clear save progress.

Now please, enjoy!
Holy fuck, a savior has arrived, praised be thy

nicopotara

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 2323773

The time has cum.

Link:

Now please, enjoy!
Thanks you and Thanks to all this hardworking team
I have noticed MisterAce changed his profile few days ago I have a feeling he's coming
always waiting for you even it's forever

Last edited:

Lenmaipen

Jun 21, 2022
View attachment 2323773

The time has cum.

Link:

Now please, enjoy!
Ty god i'm ganna cry for this

Reactions: Richyz11

Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 2323773

The time has cum.

Link:

Now please, enjoy!
Let's fucking goooooo! Been awaiting your glorious return bro

Reactions: Tututuhuhm

iNotice

Mar 14, 2018
I wouldn't suggest it if it's possible to use the BepInEx plugin.
Reipatcher modifies some game files and, if you want to remove it, you either erase the whole game folder or have to manually scan the modified files and replace them with the originals.
not a problem at all just extract the game from zip again and the manual translation we're all waiting for will highly likely come with full game as well.

Jul 28, 2022
View attachment 2323773

The time has cum.

Link:

Now please, enjoy!
cool

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes