Saintofkillers

Aug 11, 2021
Any update on the apk betas from mister Acer? I still have been trying to use the Google drive files. But are the new apk files on the compendium?

Blaze8403

Sep 12, 2021
does anyone know how to get the lewd version of scenes(not the ending, Scenes) from game no.(24)?
the girl's name is Senami Rio if it helps

the scene viewer allows for example : classroom with lewd variant but I can't seem to get it if playing normally

I've been playing some of them from zero but the non-battle games confuse me sometimes

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
Quick Question in regards to APKs, ok so Cyber Eclipse took down his whole repository of translated apks but he did translate at least up to 24 helping my student, so did no one back up his 1-24 apks to make a secondary repository? Also I get converting unity to APK is near impossible but in that case why is it I can't seem to find any links to APKs for pre unity engine games anywhere here? And when I do they're taken down and user deleted, is there some rule on APKs now that means they're banned?

Reactions: sickhikmike

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
Also in the Google drive repository I see APKs listed but the files are .7z and no matter what I try I can't extrat or convert the file into an APK.

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, that is from porting over XinChi's decensor from the launch version to the game update. A few asset files changed between game versions. specifically...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sharedassets10.assets
sharedassets15.assets

sharedassets15.assets.resS

Of those conflicting files, only the two sharedassets15 files are affected. I have made a new version of the game with XinChi's decensor and Icevail's partial translation that has those two files in a separate folder as an update backup. Just redownload the game from the JSK Directory. If you see a crash then you can replace those conflicting files. They won't be decensored, but they will allow you to complete the story. You can change the files back if you want to enjoy the fully decensored gallery modes.
So I tried following what you said and took the asset files from the raw version here:

Link for those who cant be bothered to wait for the proper translation :p
However, even after replacing sharedassets10.assets, sharedassets15.assets, and sharedassets15.assets.resS using the files from the raw game, the lewd scene didn't work. So I spent an hour or two replacing files, trying to find exactly what was causing the crashing, and I think I've finally got it. It seems to be a combination of the level15 file in data and the Assembly-CSharp.dll file found in Managed. After I replaced those, the scene worked normally and since I didn't have to replace the assets, it's also uncensored:

for whatever reason this version is really buggy, auto translator not working at all, the lewd ending/position straight up crashing the game etc
clicking "Horny End" or "End 2"
Has any had the Horny end crash in Lessons for a Shoplifting Girl? Idk how to fix it
I'm probably just missing something, but I tried replacing the problem files to solve the crash with the new download and it did not fix the issue. The directory says it has been updated, but the files themselves don't seem to have changed.
Until they get the time to fix it in the community g-drive, if you want the lewd scene to load you can:

1. Download the file fix.rar, which just contains the level15 file and Assembly-CSharp.dll from pizzawithoutpasta's raw version. Add the level15 to the data file and Assembly-CSharp.dll to the managed file and the scene should finally load
2. Use the raw version from pizzawithoutpasta's post

I tried to make a gofile that contained the game with the fix already implemented, but when I tested it by downloading my own file off it, it said "Failed to load mono" so you guys are going to have to fix the game yourself

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
So I tried following what you said and took the asset files from the raw version here:

However, even after replacing sharedassets10.assets, sharedassets15.assets, and sharedassets15.assets.resS using the files from the raw game, the lewd scene didn't work. So I spent an hour or two replacing files, trying to find exactly what was causing the crashing, and I think I've finally got it. It seems to be a combination of the level15 file in data and the Assembly-CSharp.dll file found in Managed. After I replaced those, the scene worked normally and since I didn't have to replace the assets, it's also uncensored:

Until they get the time to fix it in the community g-drive, if you want the lewd scene to load you can:

1. Download the file fix.rar, which just contains the level15 file and Assembly-CSharp.dll from pizzawithoutpasta's raw version. Add the level15 to the data file and Assembly-CSharp.dll to the managed file and the scene should finally load
2. Use the raw version from pizzawithoutpasta's post

I tried to make a gofile that contained the game with the fix already implemented, but when I tested it by downloading my own file off it, it said "Failed to load mono" so you guys are going to have to fix the game yourself
Thanks a bunch for doing the hard and dirty work. I'll make sure to add your fix to the JSK Repository when I get back from work.

Reactions: F0rced

duranraglain

Oct 18, 2017
Hey, sorry if this has already been explained, been clicking through starting from about 250 but why game 28(As the champion, you can do anything) isn't translated/auto translating unlike everything else and I saw someone post a screenshot of the game translated, do I move files around for this one or something? I really don't get why this one is the only one not translated and I've been wanting to play it a fair bit.

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
In what way? That is the software to use. Is it perhaps asking for a password you don't know?
Free version of 7zip that pops up when typed in a browser, Failed - Network Error and also yeah it says enter a password but doesn't state it requires a specific one plus on the pdf when it says PASSWORD for all file is : its blank and double clicking does nothing.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Hey, sorry if this has already been explained, been clicking through starting from about 250 but why game 28(As the champion, you can do anything) isn't translated/auto translating unlike everything else and I saw someone post a screenshot of the game translated, do I move files around for this one or something? I really don't get why this one is the only one not translated and I've been wanting to play it a fair bit.
It is still being translated by a very dedicated, and very busy, translator.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Free version of 7zip that pops up when typed in a browser, Failed - Network Error and also yeah it says enter a password but doesn't state it requires a specific one plus on the pdf when it says PASSWORD for all file is : its blank and double clicking does nothing.
Okay, there is a lot that sounds messed up here. For starters, if you are on an android device, you will need the . This link can also be found in the instructions section of the JSK Directory. If you are on PC, then you will need to install either 7Zip or Bandizip. Both are free to install. A network edition will likely not work. This info is also listed in the instructions section of the JSK Directory Gdoc.

The JSK Community Guide is the first place you should go. It is linked on the first post. It's also linked in my signature. Here's another for your convenience. After that you will want to check out the downloads section of the JSK Community Guide. Updated links to games and other goodies are there. The first link in the Downloads section is the one you'll want. That will bring you to the JSK Directory. The Gdoc version should have the hidden password listed if you tap or click between the colons.

Also if i am successful in converting 1-24 to Android compatible APKs is it safe to post a link to a repository here or would I get banned?
The apks are already availible in the Gdoc version of the JSK Directory. Your PDF version is most likely outdated.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes