Mar 13, 2019
I'm afraid you are not wrong about this *Keeps spraybottle by my side*

Christmas succubi make for some of the best fanart <3
what is twitter lmao never heard of it

Do anyone does JSK fanart? Some while ago I found a couple of people making pretty good and faithful fanarts of KooonSoft games and it kinda blew my mind.

Would it even be recognizable as a JSK fanart tho, instead of just generic anime girl.

We need a JSK crossover game, the Super Smash Bros of JSK studio where all the girls is in one game.
Fuck and no. Keep JSK工房 creations AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE from the fucking normies and smash community.
Edit: I apparently quoted another post and did not realize it so I'll just respond to it by saying no cum dominos pizza you god damn furry. No itxs not to him directly.

ModelZXA

Feb 17, 2018
Right... most of those "ryona" clips in youtube are just one shotting girls to death and/or beating the ded corpses afterwards. bruh,,, which is just boring and stupid, if you wanna beat the corpse why not go to Necrophilia section.

I want living girl being lively, fighting, resisting, moaning in pain, retalliating n shit. But the ultimate climax for me is the girl after takin so many bloody beating come out victorious... dam!!!

I don't like high attack power either. I'd choose 1 dmg sharp weapon and cut her 1000 times than choosin 1000 dmg weapon and end in one shot. What's the fun in that ? everything ends in nano-second.

In JSK i like torturing girls longer so i lower my ATK to the lowest heheh, but if i die too early it's pointless, so max DEF and SPD i guess...

Also the "Beauty is never tarnished" trope is essential. So i won't see internal organs flying off left n right.
Jesus fucking christ, dude. Please take this shit somewhere else or keep it to yourself. We get it- you're more into beating up the girl rather than fucking her. A vast majority of us do not feel the same way. Just say that you like ryona and click post, don't bloody describe it in detail.

PervMASTER

Aug 27, 2018
No offense to anyone who's discussing the JSK games they like or whatever,
but I have to agree with ModelZXA ... as "complicated" at first as what to do or ultimately search for help with answers as it is from these games, I'd personally appreciate if it were focused on latest revelant updates and answers over meaningless overloaded convo of like vs dislike. Private Message yourselves instead. Although at the end of the day, ya'll can do whatever.

Fortunately I won't have difficulty searching what I need here anymore, but it was a bit too unecessarily long to find my answers over the countless unhelpful posts. While not getting answered arguably from other posts hiding my question. Or anyone else for that matter.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
1. For JSK revelant updates : JSK post updates weekly on Ci-En

2. For the most answers : It's always in first page "Repo"...

Other than that it's 300+ page filled with meaningless convos of likes vs dislikes just like ppl who always ask "sauce sauce" even tho it's right in front of their eyes. Any living thing with a functioning soul can search up their needs with de press of u button, everyone and their dogs can use phone, pc, tablets these days.

JSK always post their game progress updates every Saturday with one teaser image.

You can google "JSK ci-en" on google and click on the first link to see more.

JSK is making combat game with first ever Brown character, a Loli sheep lord.

And who's stopping me from talkin about combat in combat game forum ? lelelel :whistle::whistle::whistle: :D :p :cool:

Mar 13, 2019
Jesus fucking christ, dude. Please take this shit somewhere else or keep it to yourself. We get it- you're more into beating up the girl rather than fucking her. A vast majority of us do not feel the same way. Just say that you like ryona and click post, don't bloody describe it in detail.
I am SO GLAD these people weren't around when Yumisu's remake was happening. I probably would've went the fuck off on him so hard the mods have to step in.

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
No offense to anyone who's discussing the JSK games they like or whatever,
but I have to agree with ModelZXA ... as "complicated" at first as what to do or ultimately search for help with answers as it is from these games, I'd personally appreciate if it were focused on latest revelant updates and answers over meaningless overloaded convo of like vs dislike. Private Message yourselves instead. Although at the end of the day, ya'll can do whatever.

Fortunately I won't have difficulty searching what I need here anymore, but it was a bit too unecessarily long to find my answers over the countless unhelpful posts. While not getting answered arguably from other posts hiding my question. Or anyone else for that matter.
Yeah, I kinda feels like that too, even though I participate in the conversation. I'll try to go off-track less. But you know, gotta pass the time somehow while waiting.

I am SO GLAD these people weren't around when Yumisu's remake was happening. I probably would've went the fuck off on him so hard the mods have to step in.
Huh, what happened when Yumisu's remake was happening?

Do you guys think we'll ever get oppai lolis? Although any kind of body with massive titties would be fine by me.
I think the game that's in development counts?

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
Yeah, I kinda feels like that too, even though I participate in the conversation. I'll try to go off-track less. But you know, gotta pass the time somehow while waiting.

Huh, what happened when Yumisu's remake was happening?

I think the game that's in development counts?
I'll just make a passing meme or joke once in a while,
sure the main point of the thread is to post mods, updates, and releases and stuff, but what's wrong with some good ol' insanity between JSK releases? B) /s

choodeep

Dec 31, 2019
Does anyone have a working translated link to the most recent shoplifting game? preferably uncensored too.
The link in the repository doesn't work for me.

Jan 11, 2023
hey can anyone help me out? every time I try to download something off the repo, it says the page isn't working, and gives me a 429 error. I've already googled the error but is there something I'm missing? sorry if this has been asked before

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
hey can anyone help me out? every time I try to download something off the repo, it says the page isn't working, and gives me a 429 error. I've already googled the error but is there something I'm missing? sorry if this has been asked before
Did you try to download too many things at once ? Since google tells me error 429 is "too many requests", that's the only thing that comes to my mind.
Just wait for a bit, and try again, but download files one by one.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes