Oct 13, 2019
[Battle scene completion rate 60% (no change)]
[H scene production progress 15 viewpoints completed (4 viewpoints added, total 40 viewpoints planned)]

This week, we proceeded with the production of the H scene of "crossing method".

Crossovers should be finished by tomorrow, and next week I should be able to move on to the cowgirl position.

The H-scenes of the "crossing method" are almost the same as usual.

The image is the H scene of "Kicking", but it will be as you see it.

Originally, I was supposed to have a weapon in the H scene of the "crossing method", but this time the weapon was too big and the screen was too noisy, so I cut it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Recent JSK post
Slowly but surely

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
Fuck futa.

JSK's protagonists are always self-inserts who have no dialogue that's not presented as an "option." Even if the dialogue options are just one box, you always have to select them because the protagonist in these games is supposed to be you. That's why the choices you make matter.

All that flies out the window with a futanari protag.

Thankfully JSK understands that, and doesn't have any desire for that. Only reason he tried futa in the first place was because of the scenario of the threesome game making it easier to do that. They're not even futas there, they're borrowing the MC's dick.

So yeah. Seriously doubt we'll get a futa MC, thankfully.
Not to pull an um ackshually here, but in the futa game, you were essentially teleporting your dick onto the womans, so you were still having sex with the female MC, while they both had their uh, sexual moment.
Not that it made sense, but I wanted to clarify.

Zweihain

May 6, 2020
Tried other Tinyurl of other games too, and all of them didnt work.
the one in the JSK Directory

This one is when i tried The Elven Knight
Screenshot (152).png

Hoodedkiwi

Mar 17, 2022
In my case, the file had two files within, "bin" and "lib", and you need to launch the third element of the bin file
View attachment 2424340
Thanks for the reply. For me, there are only 2 files in the folder: the .bat file and some other file with the same name.

When I try to run the .bat file, the command prompt opens for a second, then immediately closes on it's own and nothing else happens. It also does the same thing if I try running the .bat file as admin. Would you happen to know what I am doing wrong?

Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for the reply. For me, there are only 2 files in the folder: the .bat file and some other file with the same name.

When I try to run the .bat file, the command prompt opens for a second, then immediately closes on it's own and nothing else happens. It also does the same thing if I try running the .bat file as admin. Would you happen to know what I am doing wrong?
No idea how that tool works but it seems to be a JAVA program.
1677577572124.png
Do you actually have JAVA installed in your system? I've seen quite a lot of people that tries to run software/ games that clearly states, they need JAVA, .NET runtime or a particular version of DirectX etc.

Reactions: Hoodedkiwi

UnderNexus

Jan 15, 2023
Kind of hope JSK does a mecha musume game sooner or later, just as a change up from the modern and fantasy settings we've gotten so far. I know we kind of got something with Fuuma Girl Maisa, but that was more a Taimanin style body suit than mecha musume.

I also wouldn't mind another multi girl game like we got with Sempai, Kouhai, and a Gifted Ojisan, but more in the line of you can pick from three or more different girls to fight, each with their own ending paths, and once you beat them all, you unlock Extra Mode where you fight them one at a time for a shot at a harem ending. Something that could be challenging to do, unless it recycles a lot of animations. But would be interesting if he could pull it off.

Another idea would be a disarm mechanic. Like, say, if you target her arm, if you break the armor on the arm, she drops the weapon she has in that arm, and needs to pick it back up before using the attack tied to it again, but the clothing would still be torn off. Would make striping the girl's clothes off more interesting if, as doing so, she temporarily or permanently lost attacks, making her easier to predict without the mind reading ability that usually is the last thing you unlock in these games (due to the cost).

Last edited:
Reactions: xiao dre

Hoodedkiwi

Mar 17, 2022
No idea how that tool works but it seems to be a JAVA program.
View attachment 2425678
Do you actually have JAVA installed in your system? I've seen quite a lot of people that tries to run software/ games that clearly states, they need JAVA, .NET runtime or a particular version of DirectX etc.
I'm pretty sure I do, unless I downloaded the wrong thing?

edit: Yea I have it

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2022

Well if you do have JAVA, yet it doesn't work then I'm not sure why it isn't working. Even so, did you…
- Extract the files from the ZIP properly without the antivirus messing up?
- Do you have the right version of JAVA for your system? That is 32/ 64 bit?
- Is your JAVA upto date? Because some app refuses to work right if JAVA isn't updated.
- Is your JAVA properly installed? There are frequent cases with people who can't run software because of corrupted JAVA installation which can be caused by faulty updates or interruption during installation. Try reinstalling JAVA.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017

Well if you do have JAVA, yet it doesn't work then I'm not sure why it isn't working. Even so, did you…
- Is your JAVA upto date? Because some app refuses to work right if JAVA isn't updated.
- Is your JAVA properly installed? There are frequent cases with people who can't run software because of corrupted JAVA installation which can be caused by faulty updates or interruption during installation. Try reinstalling JAVA.
Assuming, java was installed properly and it still doesn't want to execute the file properly:
- go to the folder, where the .jar file is
- similar to a browser, type into the "url bar" "cmd" and press enter for the command prompt to open
- type into the cmd
java -jar lt_0.4.7.5_pr.jar
("lt_0.4.7.5_pr" or whatever the .jar file is called)
- don't close cmd until you stop playing

Hoodedkiwi

Mar 17, 2022
Assuming, java was installed properly and it still doesn't want to execute the file properly:
- go to the folder, where the .jar file is
- similar to a browser, type into the "url bar" "cmd" and press enter for the command prompt to open
- type into the cmd ("lt_0.4.7.5_pr" or whatever the .jar file is called)
- don't close cmd until you stop playing
Thank you two for the replies and for trying to help! It seems Reinstalling Java worked, I was able to open the colorizer after the reinstall. I really appreciate the help!!!

Reactions: RouletteRaids82

End2541

Jan 8, 2023
Dose anyones has Martial Arts Queen Serene and Is the Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightess? Apk . All link download I look are failed

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
Dose anyones has Martial Arts Queen Serene and Is the Demon Lord's Life Endangered by the Elf Knightess? Apk . All link download I look are failed
Good taste, I approve.

Anyway, just checked and the links for those works just fine to me? Dunno if this matters, but maybe check if works or not. If not, then follow the steps I posted here.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Now where's dat guy who attacked me sayin im writin irrelevant things ?

Yo waifu Isabele here s snapped... help him/her/it

throwmeaway12345

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone know how the recolouring was done on the Crimson Assassin mod of Demon Lord Yumisu R? I'm asking because I've been seeing how I could mod in the buttplug.io interface for sex toy integration and create funscripts. I've already used the flash tool to script some of the previous JSK flash games, but it'd be cool to try to create a unity version as well.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes