6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone got a 100% save for Lessons For A Shoplifting Girl? I can only get the rape ending and story mode 1 and 2. Nothing for story mode 3 or the other endings.

Mar 13, 2019
Its 5am and I clicked on this at night and forgot my headset wasn't connected hopefully no one heard
It starts with Isabella then goes to
Yumisu because she's the OG before I found Isabella
Then it goes Saeko Busujima who I knew waaay before I found Isabella and Yumisu
Then it goes to Ryoba Aishi because I AM NOT TOUCHING THAT GOD DAMN THING CALLED AN INFERIOR AISHI CALLED AYANO AISHI YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE SENPAI YOU JUST LIKE THE GOD DAMN EMOTIONS THAT COME WITH HIM UNLIKE RYOBA WHO ACTUALLY GIVES TWO SHITS ABOUT JOKICHI AND ISN'T LITERALLY EMPTY LIKE YOU THROUGH NO FAULT OF YOUR END YOU JUST GOT THE SHIT END OF THE AISHI CONDITION YOUR ANCESTORS NEVER WENT THROUGH!
Then goes a decision between Raiden Ei Shogun or Yor I cannot decide who to prioritize.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
It starts with Isabella then goes to
Yumisu because she's the OG before I found Isabella
Then it goes Saeko Busujima who I knew waaay before I found Isabella and Yumisu
Then it goes to Ryoba Aishi because I AM NOT TOUCHING THAT GOD DAMN THING CALLED AN INFERIOR AISHI CALLED AYANO AISHI YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE SENPAI YOU JUST LIKE THE GOD DAMN EMOTIONS THAT COME WITH HIM UNLIKE RYOBA WHO ACTUALLY GIVES TWO SHITS ABOUT JOKICHI AND ISN'T LITERALLY EMPTY LIKE YOU THROUGH NO FAULT OF YOUR END YOU JUST GOT THE SHIT END OF THE AISHI CONDITION YOUR ANCESTORS NEVER WENT THROUGH!
Then goes a decision between Raiden Ei Shogun or Yor I cannot decide who to prioritize.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
I tot your profile pic was from dat idiotic shounen harem anime called... wat was it called agen ?

"Is it ok to bang girls in dungeon?" season 10 ???

or one of those

"reincarnated in another world, become strongest bullshit, one shotting baddies and collecting dem hoes for 1000th times" or smth

• Haha
Reactions: Cecena and raph216
Mar 13, 2019
I tot your profile pic was from dat idiotic shounen harem anime called... wat was it called agen ?

"Is it ok to bang girls in dungeon?" season 10 ???

or one of those

"reincarnated in another world, become strongest bullshit, one shotting baddies and collecting dem hoes for 1000th times" or smth
Shounen harem what in the bullshit are you going on about this is not sword art online. It's an isekai but not the type that the mc literally oneshots people dude has to put it work to live in olden times and protect isabella.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Shounen harem what in the bullshit are you going on about this is not sword art online. It's an isekai but not the type that the mc literally oneshots people dude has to put it work to live in olden times and protect isabella.
yeah, it's just a coincidence, that MC's a genius engineering student, who knows not only how to build a frikking atombomb, but also how to create an ironman suit, knows how to build a hovercraft, knows how to put a dison sphere into practice, knows how to fight wars and monsters with the mind fortitude of a modern normal citizen, makes a hot as op demon queen fall in love with him, but doesn't know how to fucking cure his teachers baldness
I love that manhwa/manhua

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
yeah, it's just a coincidence, that MC's a genius engineering student, who knows not only how to build a frikking atombomb, but also how to create an ironman suit, knows how to build a hovercraft, knows how to put a dison sphere into practice, knows how to fight wars and monsters with the mind fortitude of a modern normal citizen, makes a hot as op demon queen fall in love with him, but doesn't know how to fucking cure his teachers baldness
I love that manhwa/manhua
To be fair, I might have more knowledge about how to make an atomic bomb or a dyson sphere, than about curing baldness.

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Haven't been here in a while what new after the 25th game also where can I download new content ?

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
To be fair, I might have more knowledge about how to make an atomic bomb or a dyson sphere, than about curing baldness.
Maybe genetic engineerin of complex human body is harder than makin atomic bomb.

Bravo to ppl who can genderbend or turn ppl smol... :D

( Hide your demon queens !!! )

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes