Hohocroto

Jul 27, 2020
Any saves (The Directory doesn't seem to contain the save file for me ) for the 29th game ? A guide would be great too since i also want to like enjoy the game a bit , I like that JSK (He ?) is improving their game but beside the battle ones , the more-reliant ones are kinda hard to do :V , knowing like toddler Japanese doesn't help either

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Back from the shadows i come so..... what's the new game that was currently making or translating? also where can i find the link of the Version 2 of Shoplifting girl?

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Back from the shadows i come so..... what's the new game that was currently making or translating? also where can i find the link of the Version 2 of Shoplifting girl?
For the first question: the new game is currently in the making, not available yet.

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
what about the Shoplifting one or other version of it? where can i find the link? is it on the 1st page?
the newer one, "29) Lessons for a Shoplifting Girl", is on the . Same for the older one, "11) How to Discipline a Shoplifting Girl".

Any saves (The Directory doesn't seem to contain the save file for me ) for the 29th game ? A guide would be great too since i also want to like enjoy the game a bit , I like that JSK (He ?) is improving their game but beside the battle ones , the more-reliant ones are kinda hard to do :V , knowing like toddler Japanese doesn't help either
If it works like ColiseumKing, then once the game saved your progress, you can check within the folder and find a file that ends with "_savedata.json", open that as text and edit the 0s into 1s? Here's me doing that to ColiseumKing for reference. Also, I'm pretty sure someone explained how to get the fourth ending or fill the fifth heart here. Also also, are you playing the game untranslated? the 29th game has been translated, so you might want to check that.

I WANT LEWD ISABELLA
Go mod YumisuR into matching color lol.

He dip his toe in futa territory once. I wonder what was the reception to that.
Was it SenpaiKouhai?

Reactions: Hohocroto

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
JSK should make a game where the main character is a futanari
From what I saw in the comments when he was making it at the time, it had mixed reception. Which kind of stinks because it was the first time JSK had ventured out a bit from what he normally makes. Shame it had to be on one of his first unity-developed games though because it was pretty messy.
Heck this is the first game we're getting from him that's going to showcase a gal with darker skin (I'm not going to count the Demon Queen lol)
which reminds me, this is his 30th game! I wonder if he'll make some sort of milestone announcement afterwards!

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
From what I saw in the comments when he was making it at the time, it had mixed reception. Which kind of stinks because it was the first time JSK had ventured out a bit from what he normally makes. Shame it had to be on one of his first unity-developed games though because it was pretty messy.
Heck this is the first game we're getting from him that's going to showcase a gal with darker skin (I'm not going to count the Demon Queen lol)
which reminds me, this is his 30th game! I wonder if he'll make some sort of milestone announcement afterwards!
Fuck futa.

JSK's protagonists are always self-inserts who have no dialogue that's not presented as an "option." Even if the dialogue options are just one box, you always have to select them because the protagonist in these games is supposed to be you. That's why the choices you make matter.

All that flies out the window with a futanari protag.

Thankfully JSK understands that, and doesn't have any desire for that. Only reason he tried futa in the first place was because of the scenario of the threesome game making it easier to do that. They're not even futas there, they're borrowing the MC's dick.

So yeah. Seriously doubt we'll get a futa MC, thankfully.

Hoodedkiwi

Mar 17, 2022
Hello, a bit of a lurker on the forum, I wanted to try recoloring the flash games on my own.

Yeah, those are the instructions. I'll check and see if I can get that bat file to work.
I tried following this thread of someone else asking to do the same thing, but I am still having trouble on figuring out what I need to to do. The instructions show a screenshot that doesn't match the contents of the file from the directory. I don't know how to open the flash colorizer, I am completely new to this so I would like to get some pointers on how to start.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Fuck futa.
Kind of weird, but okay, sure.
JSK's protagonists are always self-inserts who have no dialogue that's not presented as an "option." Even if the dialogue options are just one box, you always have to select them because the protagonist in these games is supposed to be you. That's why the choices you make matter.

All that flies out the window with a futanari protag.

Thankfully JSK understands that, and doesn't have any desire for that. Only reason he tried futa in the first place was because of the scenario of the threesome game making it easier to do that. They're not even futas there, they're borrowing the MC's dick.

So yeah. Seriously doubt we'll get a futa MC, thankfully.
I should have read the rest of the message I should have read the rest of the message I SHOULD HAVE READ THE REST OF THE MESSAGE

• Haha
Reactions: Cecena

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Hello, a bit of a lurker on the forum, I wanted to try recoloring the flash games on my own.

I tried following this thread of someone else asking to do the same thing, but I am still having trouble on figuring out what I need to to do. The instructions show a screenshot that doesn't match the contents of the file from the directory. I don't know how to open the flash colorizer, I am completely new to this so I would like to get some pointers on how to start.
In my case, the file had two files within, "bin" and "lib", and you need to launch the third element of the bin file
biin.jpg

Reactions: Hoodedkiwi
Mar 13, 2019
the newer one, "29) Lessons for a Shoplifting Girl", is on the . Same for the older one, "11) How to Discipline a Shoplifting Girl".

If it works like ColiseumKing, then once the game saved your progress, you can check within the folder and find a file that ends with "_savedata.json", open that as text and edit the 0s into 1s? Here's me doing that to ColiseumKing for reference. Also, I'm pretty sure someone explained how to get the fourth ending or fill the fifth heart here. Also also, are you playing the game untranslated? the 29th game has been translated, so you might want to check that.

Go mod YumisuR into matching color lol.

Was it SenpaiKouhai?
I would if Xinchi or Icevail were around

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes