raph216

Jun 10, 2020
this didn't change anything on my end.
Huh... Well my apologies then, I have everything unlocked on my side and I thought the Assembly-CSharp file was responsible for that on unity games...
Haven't been here in a while what new after the 25th game also where can I download new content ?
Everything available can be found on the repository on the original post, first page. There's 29 games available currently.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019
yeah, it's just a coincidence, that MC's a genius engineering student, who knows not only how to build a frikking atombomb, but also how to create an ironman suit, knows how to build a hovercraft, knows how to put a dison sphere into practice, knows how to fight wars and monsters with the mind fortitude of a modern normal citizen, makes a hot as op demon queen fall in love with him, but doesn't know how to fucking cure his teachers baldness
I love that manhwa/manhua
Gonna be honest it was through the method of the damn wand pen or whatever the fuck you call it that he could improvise to make bikes, cars, planes, armor, and eventually get the the point where he could effectively make nukes now. If we took that away he could not make such tech.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Just downloaded 27) Magical Girl Buster; Reinforcements but for some reason all the scenes and fights are unlocked already. Does anyone know how to delete the save progress in Unity so I can play a fresh game?

jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
Can somebody tell me the walkthrough for Lessons For A Shoplifting Girl? Thank
You're not alone. Still only got normal ending, rape ending, and story mode 1 and 2.
Heyo, Don't worry, I got you dudes!
Bear in mind I'm not an expert in this walkthrough kinda things, I just got lucky with my own steps, but I'm sure as hell there's an easier way for the routes.
But I'm going to show mine but it's gonna take a while.

(P.S. I don't know if Android and PC have a different coding of choices, since I'm playing this on Android, I hope it's also the same for PC, Otherwise, I'm sorry.)

Follow the steps carefully!

To get Infirmary Route (Story Mode 2)

4 Diamonds

1st Diamond: Basic Talk > 1st Option > Shoplifting > 3

2nd Diamond: Shoplifting > 3

3rd Diamond: Shoplifting > 3

4th Diamond: Sex Experience > 1 > Kanbara Talks > 1

You got the 4 Diamonds!
This time, increase her obedience to the max by touching her boobs, then end scene.

House Route (Story Mode 3)
You need 4 hearts on this one.

1st Heart: Basic Talk > 1 Shoplifting > 1 > Shoplifting > 2 Shoplifting > 2

2nd Heart: Basic Talk > 2 > Kanbara > 1 Basic Talk > 2 > Friends > 3 > Basic Talk > 1> Grades > 3 > Family Situation > 1 > Grade > 1 Grade > 1

3rd Heart: Family Situation > 1 > Family Situation> 1

4th Heart: Basic Talk > 1 > Reason To Shoplift > 2 > Reason To Shoplift> 2 > Reason To Shoplift > 1

You got 4 Hearts, End scene.

Here are the walkthrough endings

Normal End
The worst ending

Rape End
Just do what the name says lol

Dark/Femdom End
( Story mode 3)
Similar to Rape End, just keep touching her till you get max obedience that would lead MC to a boner 4 times that will lead to 4 diamonds then you will get a foot job.

Touch her again to have a boner then she'll femdomize (cowgirl) you lol.

Horny/Lewd End
4 Hearts

Pick Story Mode 2
1st Heart: Basic Talk > 1 > Basic Talk > 2 > Sex > 2

2nd Heart: Masturbate > 1

3rd Heart: Basic Talk > 3 > Interests > 2

Once you get 3 hearts, the 4th one will be the easiest.

4th Heart: Spread Kanbara's Legs to reveal pussy, Remove her clothing (Recommended). Touch her pussy till she orgasms.

Once you get all the hearts, Increase her obedience to max level then order sex.

Make sure she orgasms during sex scene then end scene.

Love End (The hardest but totally worth it)
4 Hearts

Pick Story Mode 3
1st Heart: Basic Talk > 3 > Horse Ride 2

2nd Heart: Kanbara will automatically talks after 1st heart > 3

3rd Heart: Basic Talk > 2 > Basic Talk > 1 > Keep Talking > 2 > Keep Talking > 2 > Basic Talk > 2 > Lie > 1 > Kanbara > 2

4th Heart: To Convey > 2 > To Convey > 1 > Kanbara > 1 > True Feelings > 2 > Kanbara > 1 > True Feelings > 3 > Kanbara > 2

Finally, Were done with the 4 hearts!

All you have to do now is to strip her naked, Touch her boobs or pussy to increase obedience and to have a boner.

Pick> 1 (Im sorry, About That)

That concludes the walkthrough for Teaching Good Manners To A Shoplifting Girl.

If there's a missing or a mistake in my steps, let me know.

Hope it Helps!

Last edited:

lbeglin

Aug 3, 2020
Does anyone have a complete save for As the Champion, Anything you do to a Cute Challenger in the Ring is allowed!

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
Just downloaded 27) Magical Girl Buster; Reinforcements but for some reason all the scenes and fights are unlocked already. Does anyone know how to delete the save progress in Unity so I can play a fresh game?
If it works like ColiseumKing, then you should be able to find a file that ends with "_savedata.json". I think just deleting that might work, but if not then open that as txt and edit the 1s into 0s.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
Hmmm, not working in the localhost folder. The files are all .sol files as well. I tried renaming it save_data_tougioh.sol, but that didn't work either. Any ideas?
Not sure why yours involves the localhost folder or .sol files. Here's how mine is placed:

(Ignore the "Tougioh_savedata.json.original": that's a redundant copy I made just in case.)

...Wait wasn't the ones that involve localhost folder and .sol files are the flash games? Yeah, I think the unity games work differently.

lbeglin

Aug 3, 2020
Not sure why yours involves the localhost folder or .sol files. Here's how mine is placed:

(Ignore the "Tougioh_savedata.json.original": that's a redundant copy I made just in case.)

...Wait wasn't the ones that involve localhost folder and .sol files are the flash games? Yeah, I think the unity games work differently.
They do indeed, that worked! Thanks so much for the help!

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Hmmm, not working in the localhost folder. The files are all .sol files as well. I tried renaming it save_data_tougioh.sol, but that didn't work either. Any ideas?
As cecena said, there's no need for the localhost folder. In these unity games, the save is located directly in the game folder.

slak

May 16, 2017
Good time of day, everyone. No updates on older games? Splitting versions into separate archives for easier download? Games 18, 19, 21, 23? No?

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Good time of day, everyone. No updates on older games? Splitting versions into separate archives for easier download? Games 18, 19, 21, 23? No?
You can download each game individually in the repository, if that's your question :WaitWhat:

slak

May 16, 2017
You can download each game individually in the repository, if that's your question :WaitWhat:
not really. If I try to download, for example game 23, there are 3 translations inside the archive. Basically three copies of the game. Triple the size of the archive

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
not really. If I try to download, for example game 23, there are 3 translations inside the archive. Basically three copies of the game. Triple the size of the archive
Oh, I see... Unfortunately, no, it seems that you must download the whole 'pack' to have the game.

I understand you buddy, I have a shit internet too :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: slak and Pure11
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes