Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
Please I need help how to set up Adobe Flash Projector on android. How am I suposed to set up this thing and open swf files to play them? Please need help I am not familiar with this thingss
Replied on your profile to avoid spamming the same thing here.

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Hello folks!

I've been working on Quality of Life modifications for the older JSK flash games. So far I've released one for the original Magical Girl Buster. it includes buttons to unlock everything, reset data, mirror sex scenes and hide health bars, various other stuff as well.

It's on the JSK Directory Doc under Magical Girl Buster, but you can also click to download it. It includes the full game already so no need to overwrite any files. There's more stuff to be added eventually, but I'd love to get some user feedback :D

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Hello folks!

I've been working on Quality of Life modifications for the older JSK flash games. So far I've released one for the original Magical Girl Buster. it includes buttons to unlock everything, reset data, mirror sex scenes and hide health bars, various other stuff as well.

It's on the JSK Directory Doc under Magical Girl Buster, but you can also click to download it. It includes the full game already so no need to overwrite any files. There's more stuff to be added eventually, but I'd love to get some user feedback :D
Now you're really making me wish that skip/manual button that only the older games don't have. Great work.

Last edited:

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Hello folks!

file gone

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Esander

Aug 24, 2020
Hello folks!

Edit: Never mind, didn't realize one of the buttons swaps scenes. Not a bug.

Last edited:

Rianhyouga

Nov 29, 2018
a question is the guide available for this game please
D1 is Dialog number 1 (Oder from top to bottom), and so on...

---

STORY MODE 1 (4 ❤)
D1 -> (2)
She talk -> (1)
D4 -> (1)
D4 -> (1)
D4 > (2) (first ❤)

D1 -> (3)
D1 -> (1)
D6 -> (2)
D6 -> (2)
She talk -> (1)
D6 -> (1) (2nd ❤)

D1 -> (3)
D1 -> (2)
D8 -> (1)
D8 -> (1) (3rd ❤)

D1 -> (1)
D2 -> (2)
D2 -> (2)
D2 -> (1) (final ❤)

(this also unlocks story mode 3)

---

STORY MODE 1 (4 ♦)
D1 -> (2)
She talk -> (2) (first ♦)

D4 -> (3) (2nd ♦)

D4 -> (3) (3rd ♦)

D4 -> (3)
D7 -> (3)
She talk -> (1) (final ♦)
Then spam touch her to end the scene

(this also unlocks story mode 2)

---

STORY MODE 2 (4❤)
D1 -> (2)
D2 -> (2) (1st ❤)

D3 -> (1) (2nd ❤)

D1 -> (3)
D5 -> (2) (3rd ❤)

Make her cum to get final ❤

---

STORY MODE 3 (4 ❤)
First dialog, choose (1)
new dialog (2nd one), choose (3)
Again second dialog, choose (2)
she talk -> choose (3) (first ❤)

Third dialog, choose (2) (second ❤)

Fifth dialog, choose (2) (1 also works)
Again fifth dialog, choose (1)
She talk -> choose (1)
New dialog appear (7th one), choose (2)
She talk -> choose (1) (third ❤)
Again 7th dialog, choose (2)
She talk -> choose (2) (final ❤)

---

STORY MODE 3 (4 ♦)
Easy, just touch her to fill blue bar to max then choose (2)

---

UNLOCK ENDINGS
First ending (rape)
Just have seg with her once

Second ending (horny)
Story mode 2, get 4 ♦, then have seg with her, make sure to make her climax atleast one, or else it will leads to rape ending

Third ending (Sick ending, idk how to call it correctly)
Story mode 3, get 4 ♦

Final ending (love end, my fav)
Story mode 3, get 4 ❤
Then spam touch her to rise blue bar to max, then have segg with her

Keralewd

Apr 15, 2018
Hello folks!

Hiding health bars or other UI is always a win in my book. I usually take screenshots during scenes to use as a banner in my game library manager and usually have to manually edit out UI, but this would handy for me (if I hadn't already cataloged all the ones I care about).

Reactions: beppemistero
May 31, 2018
Hello folks!

Really interested in the “Reset Data” part, half the fun is working for it!

schlag

May 20, 2019
Hiding health bars or other UI is always a win in my book. I usually take screenshots during scenes to use as a banner in my game library manager and usually have to manually edit out UI, but this would handy for me (if I hadn't already cataloged all the ones I care about).
i tested this out i noticed a bug afer using tghe hide function in your new popup what do you do to return the options as everyting seams to sta hidden

UnderNexus

Jan 15, 2023
Hello folks!

What kind of other stuff you planning to add?

ihcukuz123

Jun 15, 2022
Hello folks!

what is the password of the file?

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
i tested this out i noticed a bug afer using tghe hide function in your new popup what do you do to return the options as everyting seams to sta hidden
After you click on the hide button, it's still in the exact same spot, but very, very hard to see.

What kind of other stuff you planning to add?
There's a couple of stuff I've been wanting to add, but whether it's possible or not is something I can't guarantee. Some additions include:
  • A costume option to change the girl's outfit and hairstyle. E.g a bathing suit, twin tails, a character from an anime series like Bocchi from Bocchi the Rock, etc. This relies on the artist community to provide though, and I'm no artist :whistle:
  • An option to change the girl's pupils to have hearts or diamonds like To Aru's Shokuhou Misaki
  • Modified sex animations e.g Sex continues while cumming, deeper blowjob, swallowing, etc.
  • An original Story mode which is slightly tougher with modified mechanics, maybe original dialogue?
  • Select how you wish for the girl to refer to semen/ejaculation as
  • If I can get it to work properly, adjustable penis size

what is the password of the file?
You can find the password in the JSK Directory PDF, it's located .

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
It'd be cool if there was masochist girl character... heh. I won't write long poetry this time. or dat guy and Isabele will chew me out.

Reactions: Michael erwards

ihcukuz123

Jun 15, 2022
After you click on the hide button, it's still in the exact same spot, but very, very hard to see.

There's a couple of stuff I've been wanting to add, but whether it's possible or not is something I can't guarantee. Some additions include:
  • A costume option to change the girl's outfit and hairstyle. E.g a bathing suit, twin tails, a character from an anime series like Bocchi from Bocchi the Rock, etc. This relies on the artist community to provide though, and I'm no artist :whistle:
  • An option to change the girl's pupils to have hearts or diamonds like To Aru's Shokuhou Misaki
  • Modified sex animations e.g Sex continues while cumming, deeper blowjob, swallowing, etc.
  • An original Story mode which is slightly tougher with modified mechanics, maybe original dialogue?
  • Select how you wish for the girl to refer to semen/ejaculation as
  • If I can get it to work properly, adjustable penis size

You can find the password in the JSK Directory PDF, it's located .
still confuse where the password is

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes