Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
If it works like ColiseumKing, then you should be able to find a file that ends with "_savedata.json". I think just deleting that might work, but if not then open that as txt and edit the 1s into 0s.
I'm embarrassed I didn't see that one! Thanks for the help :D

UnderNexus

Jan 15, 2023
There's a couple of stuff I've been wanting to add, but whether it's possible or not is something I can't guarantee. Some additions include:
  • A costume option to change the girl's outfit and hairstyle. E.g a bathing suit, twin tails, a character from an anime series like Bocchi from Bocchi the Rock, etc. This relies on the artist community to provide though, and I'm no artist :whistle:
  • An option to change the girl's pupils to have hearts or diamonds like To Aru's Shokuhou Misaki
  • Modified sex animations e.g Sex continues while cumming, deeper blowjob, swallowing, etc.
  • An original Story mode which is slightly tougher with modified mechanics, maybe original dialogue?
  • Select how you wish for the girl to refer to semen/ejaculation as
  • If I can get it to work properly, adjustable penis size
Really interest in how you plan to allow changing the character's look. Wonder if you plan to have a breast size adjust as well.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
uh... me, kinda.
though to be fair i never do the rape route until i'm fully finished with the game otherwise so... maybe that's why?
Yeah I wrote about it b4, but the game's not incentivizing you to play that way.
If you're eventually going to get the rape end anyway do it first.

Rape End grants you the most easy points cause you sexually assault the girl the most.
Lewd End grants you the most points, but it's difficult cause the rape skills are costly, and you need high agility to be able to use them.
Slave End is usually a second Love End, except a female assertive one. Usually you make the right dialogue choices, don't rape, and then LOSE the final battle.
Love End is the hardest. You have to win, never rape, so no extra points if you fail, make the correct dialogue choices, and not take damage over a certain number. That's why it's last.

Reactions: jojo312

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
Yeah I wrote about it b4, but the game's not incentivizing you to play that way.

Rape End grants you the most easy points cause you sexually assault the girl the most.
Lewd End grants you the most points, but it's difficult cause the rape skills are costly, and you need high agility to be able to use them.
Slave End is usually a second Love End, except a female assertive one. Usually you make the right dialogue choices, don't rape, and then LOSE the final battle.
Love End is the hardest. You have to win, never rape, so no extra points if you fail, make the correct dialogue choices, and not take damage over a certain number. That's why it's last.
Yes I've played all JSK Games.
Well only the fighting ones. They're more exciting.
Huh? Sex? Foreplay? Rape?
I just stop playing once I knock them down. That's the only victory I need.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020

Maybe I don't want to be the bad guy anymore

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yes I've played all JSK Games.
Well only the fighting ones. They're more exciting.
Huh? Sex? Foreplay? Rape?
I just stop playing once I knock them down. That's the only victory I need.
Darth_Vader_It_Is_Acceptable_Banner.jpg

I thought we abandoned JSK but I recently found out that Jesus Christ is named Icevail.
Just one of the horny bastards like the most of the crowd, if bit grey on the receding hairline.
satania laugh.gif

Last edited:

Gugligo

Jul 30, 2019
For some Reason the Games aren't fully Translated anymore.
And I don't mean like 100%, I just mean't the AutoTranslator.
The Unity Games aren't Translated at all, as if BepinEx or whatever translates stopped working.
Is there an explanation?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes