Mar 31, 2022
the links to game downloads in the directory have always exceeded the download quota when can i download these games
I am tempted to make the Invincible meme about Nolan saying "That's the neat part, you don't" & keep at it. But I'll answer your question.
There is one method that has been stated here that works for exceeded quota & it actually does work.
What you need to do is when you're trying to download a file.
- Make a "copy" of the file in your drive.
- Place it inside an empty folder.
- Download THIS folder with that copied file.
- Google Drive will automatically compress, make a zip file & download that zipped folder.

Once downloaded, you can just go ahead & extract that zip file. Also before you ask for the password, it's : JSKButthunter49

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
see .. this thread is full of what's the password ?, where's the game ?, how do i play ?, where am i ?, who am i ?

i see ppl like dat everywhere in my daily life. ignorant and refuses to read, it takes 2 seconds of their time to find thing they lookin for. but choose 2 days asking instead.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
see .. this thread is full of what's the password ?, where's the game ?, how do i play ?, where am i ?, who am i ?

i see ppl like dat everywhere in my daily life. ignorant and refuses to read, it takes 2 seconds of their time to find thing they lookin for. but choose 2 days asking instead.
Funny how is not even different from anywhere else from here, people with hundreds of posts, asking the same questions. Where that downloads and important links such as guides, are not in the first page?

Last edited:

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
One wd think 300+ pages forum be filled with interesting mods, mechanics, feedbacks, qa, suggestions, memes and shits. but no its 300+ page full of ppl asking for passwords, savegames etc and answers like "its in de first page"...

Oh well im just happy waiting for de new game ( brown sheep lord )

Ocean75

Apr 18, 2022
I think the main issue is that a huge chunk of people asking these questions are coming here when they're SUPER horny (to the point where a gust of wind could make them cum).

So all the blood in their brain is being redirected to their dicks (/vaginas???), which affects their ability to think

ModelZXA

Feb 17, 2018
I think the main issue is that a huge chunk of people asking these questions are coming here when they're SUPER horny (to the point where a gust of wind could make them cum).

So all the blood in their brain is being redirected to their dicks (/vaginas???), which affects their ability to think
My brother in christ, I was able to figure it out despite being horny. And I can get very horny. There is zero excuse.

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
My brother in christ, I was able to figure it out despite being horny. And I can get very horny. There is zero excuse.
In my offense (as opposed to "in my defense"), I'm also one of those people that missed the Readme bits of the Repository, so I can't belittle them too much.

Maybe we should make a bot (if that is a thing here?) or have someone to pm people the answer when they ask these kind of thing. I wouldn't be opposed to be the one to do that.

TKNash

Sep 6, 2021

uhh... I guess you have too much blood on your body?

or the other container just doesn't deplete all the reserves ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020

“See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.” - Robin Williams

One of those cases where being horny doesn't completely erase your ability to think, only for the purpose of being even more horny.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

Richyz11

Feb 25, 2022

Where can I find this gust of wind, asking for a friend

ModelZXA

Feb 17, 2018
In my offense (as opposed to "in my defense"), I'm also one of those people that missed the Readme bits of the Repository, so I can't belittle them too much.

Maybe we should make a bot (if that is a thing here?) or have someone to pm people the answer when they ask these kind of thing. I wouldn't be opposed to be the one to do that.
DUDE. IT'S LITERALLY ON THE FIRST PAGE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN

• Haha
Reactions: Cecena
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes