Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
For some Reason the Games aren't fully Translated anymore.
And I don't mean like 100%, I just mean't the AutoTranslator.
The Unity Games aren't Translated at all, as if BepinEx or whatever translates stopped working.
Is there an explanation?
Yes, your folder path contains something that ain't english.
Or then the translation file itself contains japanese as the translated text for the original text.
You could also be using version of bepinex that's not correct for the game, aka 32 bit bepinex for 64 bit game, or vice versa.
And lastly, even the build version of bepinex matters, some are not working well with the current edition of the autotranslation plugin.

Check if any of these known causes is the one that's bugging you.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes I've played all JSK Games.
Well only the fighting ones. They're more exciting.
Huh? Sex? Foreplay? Rape?
I just stop playing once I knock them down. That's the only victory I need.
This is also me when I beat up Lindsay Lords in the boxing ring (Dream Knockout 2)

My tactic is just let her step on me until I get enough XP to clap them cheeks.

And if I'm still taking to long to win, I lose again some more.
This sounds like the template for every femdom game ever :love:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Yes I've played all JSK Games.
Well only the fighting ones. They're more exciting.
Huh? Sex? Foreplay? Rape?
I just stop playing once I knock them down. That's the only victory I need.
How you play and how the game incentivizes you to play are two different things.

I'm not a fan of the rape content either. Much prefer the femdom stuff.
Just sayin that design wise, if you want to beat the game at a good speed and unlock everything, then you're given TONS of incentive to rape the girl as much as possible.

Rhyta

May 29, 2017
Hey all,

I decided to do a manual eng translation of JSK's latest game, "How to teach a shoplifting girl" (万引き女子の指導法), by replacing the auto MTL file. There's a little over 900 lines to text to be reviewed and I've done around 200 lines today. It might take a week or two, but I'd like some others to review and work out any kinks and minor bugs once I'm done the first draft.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hey all,

I decided to do a manual eng translation of JSK's latest game, "How to teach a shoplifting girl" (万引き女子の指導法), by replacing the auto MTL file. There's a little over 900 lines to text to be reviewed and I've done around 200 lines today. It might take a week or two, but I'd like some others to review and work out any kinks and minor bugs once I'm done the first draft.
There's about 3700 (includes the sfx moans during sex) unique dialoque lines in total in the game without including the dublicates, so if your MTL file has around 900 in total, its going to more than two weeks with the currently given estimate. :unsure:

1680334751100.png
I've only managed to cover roughly ~75% of those on my end, been having some issues with available time (and personal space) to continue where I was left on the previous time I sat down with this game.

satania 3.gif

But nevertheless, I wish you good luck with the holy crusade you've chosen to embark to. (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Blackbadger1!

Rhyta

May 29, 2017
There's about 3700 (includes the sfx moans during sex) unique dialoque lines in total in the game without including the dublicates, so if your MTL file has around 900 in total, its going to more than two weeks with the currently given estimate. :unsure:
Oh yeah I realized that when I started playing really trying to hunt for some extra lines of text. :oops:
I did 600 lines yesterday (don't expect that rate to be the same since it's the weekend), but it would definetly help if you could share the MTL file so I won't miss out on any hidden dialogue.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Oh yeah I realized that when I started playing really trying to hunt for some extra lines of text. :oops:
I did 600 lines yesterday (don't expect that rate to be the same since it's the weekend), but it would definetly help if you could share the MTL file so I won't miss out on any hidden dialogue.
Right there in the in the repository with the rest of the translation files.
Comes as part of the download content of the said title.

c8e.gif

Reactions: Rhyta

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
We use the flash projector, or alternatively, adobe AIR that runs the flashes on exe format, instead of swf.
And before you ask, the projector in the repository.
And before you ask, first page, first post, look for -REPO-

For the AIR path, I've written a guide for it in this thread.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
just to confirm, the last updated thing from this collection was from the shoplifted girl (29) at January right?

schlag

May 20, 2019
icevail , i know you do a ton of translating which normally takes you forever , i asume they are all generically thought all of jsk file structure in the same type of file . so i am wondering if you have ever though of making a batch file that would open it up , and now with all your extensive time of translating certain words are always used as well as partial or perticular phrases that needto be changed that jsk uses so by running a batch file it would open and auto translate those and make your translations a bunch easier vs how you currently do it now grinding for weeks.

i was just wondering if you ever though about this as it would really reduce your workload you do for the comunity and then just needto b e pollished up on unknowns from each upgrade or new game with different multiple phrase additions.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
icevail , i know you do a ton of translating which normally takes you forever , i asume they are all generically thought all of jsk file structure in the same type of file . so i am wondering if you have ever though of making a batch file that would open it up , and now with all your extensive time of translating certain words are always used as well as partial or perticular phrases that needto be changed that jsk uses so by running a batch file it would open and auto translate those and make your translations a bunch easier vs how you currently do it now grinding for weeks.

i was just wondering if you ever though about this as it would really reduce your workload you do for the comunity and then just needto b e pollished up on unknowns from each upgrade or new game with different multiple phrase additions.

I am only capable of converting moonrunes to english lexicons, my neurological meatbag brain is limited and obsolete in its functions, and those limitations include fancy coding magic knowledge as above mentioned, its rocket science and arcane magic beyond my comprehension or capabilities to learn.

tl:dr

I am too stupid for that.

satania laugh.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: DeinPxdoxD

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017

Sounds like you're talking about JoSmiHnTh's UST suite. It has a bunch of the features you talked about. He's still polishing it up in private for now.

Mar 31, 2018
shouldn't the thread be updated as jsk releases new games and the boys work on them? there's technically been a ton of games released, fully translated since 2020. even if they're not part of the collection, they're still part of the directory link

schlag

May 20, 2019
Sounds like you're talking about JoSmiHnTh's UST suite. It has a bunch of the features you talked about. He's still polishing it up in private for now.
no just from a old msdos type format of saving time runing batch files
but it woudl be somethign simple as to
open *file name*
see phrase " list of phrases enterd" rename to each phrase
see word x rename to Y

would take maybe months to create, and seconds to run .

its been a good 25 years since i ran a batch file but his previous picture of showing how he changed words form x to y jut brought back memory of a batch file would help.

if someone is already working on it may be intersting to look at.

Reactions: Richyz11
Sep 22, 2017
shouldn't the thread be updated as jsk releases new games and the boys work on them? there's technically been a ton of games released, fully translated since 2020. even if they're not part of the collection, they're still part of the directory link
I think that, if nothing else, the current download links and split download links should be removed from the OP. The only visible link should be the community repo.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes