raph216

Jun 10, 2020
theres a search function but where tho....(i know this is getting annoying but im commited)
At the top right of the page.
IIRC if you're on mobile you must "expand" the options before clicking the search button to make sure that the search is confined to the thread.

Mar 13, 2019
Yes I've played all JSK Games.
Well only the fighting ones. They're more exciting.
Huh? Sex? Foreplay? Rape?
I just stop playing once I knock them down. That's the only victory I need.
You are insane thinking I'm only knocking down Yumisu and NOT making heavy love with her. No seriously, outside of Yumisu for me how the FUCK do you do it?

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Hello, fellow JSKers, haven't been in here for a while. I see it's business as usual lmao. We hopeful for a release soon in here? Haven't been keeping myself in the loop. Saw the most recent update from JSK a few pages ago someone posted here so yeah

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Hello people. ( not a stupid question )

Do you know how many "Health Point" player has in JSK 28 Collesium King ? Is it 100 ? or 1000 ?

Or in any fighting game ? there be no numbers. just HP bar. So if i am to for ex change my health in Cheat engine. Should i try searching "decreased by" value ?

there are no skill point for health increase right ? just DEF and DEF reduce damage which make it look like health is increased

Oh and enemy HP ? does their health increase after each round or their DEF ?

And how to make enemy have lifesteal ? if anyone know pls tell :)... / Important / heh

and pls don't kink shame. i just want longer fight... for research purpose

Do i need Unity editing software or smth to change the Health Points ?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Bro... just don't cheat.
These games are just... a fight against one girl.

When you lose, you gain points to upgrade your character. So fight, do your best, then upgrade your character and repeat.
You get more points for raping the girl.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Hello people. ( not a stupid question )

Do you know how many "Health Point" player has in JSK 28 Collesium King ? Is it 100 ? or 1000 ?

Or in any fighting game ? there be no numbers. just HP bar. So if i am to for ex change my health in Cheat engine. Should i try searching "decreased by" value ?

there are no skill point for health increase right ? just DEF and DEF reduce damage which make it look like health is increased

Oh and enemy HP ? does their health increase after each round or their DEF ?

And how to make enemy have lifesteal ? if anyone know pls tell :)... / Important / heh

and pls don't kink shame. i just want longer fight... for research purpose

Do i need Unity editing software or smth to change the Health Points ?
When you increase attack, you make more damage, so the girl HP don't 'decrease'. It's probably the same for DEF. It probably gives a multiplicator inferior to 1 to recieved damages, so you character's health remains the same. As for how many... No idea.
But if you want to cheat, simply giving you the points to max all your stats and skills is enough, you can easily beat the game that way.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SamC1337

Apr 17, 2021
I was sad to see the Google Docs download page has been taken down:

Is there another directory? Gibe link plox?

Reactions: unikol
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes