Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Well shucks. Right after I repair the 21-30 JSK Community guide, I find out the Gdrive account has been suspended for the JSK Repository. So this marks the third time the Repository has been nuked. I'm running out of ideas on how to host these files so they can stay up for more than half a year. SyncThing is a possibility, but it would put a severe strain on my tiny 80KB/s upload speed. If anyone has suggestions, let me know.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
[Battle scene completeness 75% (10% increase)]
[H scene production progress: 29 viewpoints completed (2 viewpoints added; total 37 viewpoints planned)]

Excuse me, the production of the next game continues.

After finishing the foreplay scene and the demo at the end of story mode 1, we finally started working on the ending.

As usual, there are four endings.

There will be an ending costume this time as well, but I'll let you know about that next time.

The image is the viewpoint 2 of face sitting.

This time, I added "bobba rubbing" and "licking".

This composition is probably the first time, but it turn out pretty good.

Of course, the first-person view is still there, so don't worry.
image-800.jpg

ModelZXA

Feb 17, 2018
Well shucks. Right after I repair the 21-30 JSK Community guide, I find out the Gdrive account has been suspended for the JSK Repository. So this marks the third time the Repository has been nuked. I'm running out of ideas on how to host these files so they can stay up for more than half a year. SyncThing is a possibility, but it would put a severe strain on my tiny 80KB/s upload speed. If anyone has suggestions, let me know.
I do have an idea- make a backup, and then make a backup of the backup. Keep the backups up to date, and when the current repository is nuked, you can easily replace it with a backup. And if that backup gets deleted, replace the backup with another backup.

Just make sure to keep the backups secret.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Maybe after you can get the files, you can try Pixeldrain. I've seen people use it and so far I never saw any downloads being nuked from that site.

SSS5

Jul 2, 2018
Torrents?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Torrents?
Probably. The current plan is to revive the JSK Repository as a main archive torrent with update torrents after. Every couple games or so we will replace the main archive torrent with the smaller updates included.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Bro... just don't cheat.
These games are just... a fight against one girl.

When you lose, you gain points to upgrade your character. So fight, do your best, then upgrade your character and repeat.
You get more points for raping the girl.
as if i haven't been playin JSK games since forever, i want to expriment now, i know how JSK work. i just wanted to edit some stats and add different things.

now that games are bein made on Unity, i thout modding would be easier, even i who have no knowledge on code or whatevr can edit some stats with some software rite ?

so if anyone know what software, which file and where to look for it... thanks in advance

Jul 28, 2022
Screenshot_2023-04-08-16-39-06-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
dead link?it translate:404 not found ,we cant get the ip address.that all we know
(i’m mandarin sorry for my bad English)

Feb 10, 2020
None of the links in the repository work can I get some help from someone who doesnt mind??
Is it something Im doing wrong?? Did I not read enough?
Or is it something wrong with the repository rn?

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
None of the links in the repository work can I get some help from someone who doesnt mind??
Is it something Im doing wrong?? Did I not read enough?
Or is it something wrong with the repository rn?
Delexicus did post post the reason for that couple posts ago, the repository content was flagged and nuked by gdrive, so, yes, you did not read enough. :ROFLMAO:

1680968614541.png

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes