Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I'm certain by now that the community repository links have been taken down by their host. Here's a stopgap in the meantime. I hope this works out better. Personally, I think this link should be on the front page if it does.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm certain by now that the community repository links have been taken down by their host. Here's a stopgap in the meantime. I hope this works out better. Personally, I think this link should be on the front page if it does.

Yeah I hate to say it man but you probably could have saved yourself a lot of effort had you read the past... page or two of the thread, give or take.
I mean, I appreciate the direct download instead of a torrent though.

NoodleSalad

Apr 13, 2019
So I just downloaded the JSK torrent. I tried to play the unity games but the auto translator arent working. Everytime I started the Tougioh I ended with new preloader text file.

"System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "(path to Tougioh.exe)" is denied."

Is there anyway I can fix this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Rhyta

May 29, 2017
Ok I kinda cheated with my "hand-translation" for game 29. I kinda got lazy and decided to use some code to use DeepL's API (which is a much better translator) to do most of the bulk work for me. Then I just manually edited each line if there were any wrong pronouns used or if the translator got the wrong context, and voila, saved me a lot of time typing and stuff. Also for some reason, there are a lot of lines from game 28 that snuck into 29 idk why.

So here's my first draft (open the file, right click, and save it as a .txt). There are still some hidden lines that don't exist in the file yet, but for the most part, this is passable.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
So I just downloaded the JSK torrent. I tried to play the unity games but the auto translator arent working. Everytime I started the Tougioh I ended with new preloader text file.

"System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "(path to Tougioh.exe)" is denied."

Is there anyway I can fix this?
More than likely the path is too long. Try placing the game directory closer to the root of the drive.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Repository links still don't work even though the mods said they do. Nice to be gaslighted by 100 IQ individuals. Only the very best on f95.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

steven090

Jan 5, 2018
Repository links still don't work even though the mods said they do. Nice to be gaslighted by 100 IQ individuals. Only the very best on f95.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The JSK Studio Main Repository torrent (04-09-2023) has been uploaded to
anix.moe would have been preferred since you could make custom description pages. Unfortunately they haven't activated my account after two days of waiting.

Here's a quick link to the torrent.

You can pick and choose which games to download with a torrent client like Qbittorrent. Would be good for the health of the torrent if those you can download the whole thing, did so.
I recommend putting the torrent on the front page, but I bet it wont stop people from not looking at it
penis-punch.gif

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Ok I get that the whole torrent thing exists but for whatever reason it can't install it giving me a write to disk error
I'm just wondering if anyone has access to 28 and 29 on the list as that is all I'm looking for, and it would be greatly appreciated if you could upload it instead of torrenting it.

The compiled game list of the Ghostload dude doesn't have them either

• Angry

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Also for some reason, there are a lot of lines from game 28 that snuck into 29 idk why.
JSK games have leftover data and dialogue from the previous games since they build the games on same base template, but forget to clean up the obsolete parts until afterwards, the translation file has those because those were part of the first version of the game, which I made the first base translation on. :rolleyes:

And since I can find the keywords I used, on the exact same rows and lines of dialogues, I can pretty much notice and tell you've used the repository translation as a base for your first draft since everything is in the exact same order of appearance, even the stuff that doesn't need translation is there. :unsure:

Aside from that, how come you removed the line breaks or the spaces after triple dots and periods in middle of sentences?
Do you have something against spaces or line breaks I am not aware about? :ROFLMAO:
Or did you forget to nap the resizer file that adjusts the font size accordingly to each location and had to alter the text to fit within the limited space?
AkashiSmol.png

Last edited:

Rhyta

May 29, 2017
Yeah so the first draft is kinda mixed cause I hand translated like 500+ lines from the repo file cause that was the best file I had at the time. At some point I was like whatever let me see if I can just code it.

The reason why I deleted the line breaks was cause I couldn’t find a reliable way to attach the texts left and right of the line breaks so the translator wouldn’t lose context. Also apparently you can get away with deleting them without the game thinking that they’re different lines. So I was like whatever, who needs line breaks anyway?

Also for the spaces and triple dots, DeepL doesn’t like the ellipses for some reason and the output is a mess of periods and spaces everywhere and nowhere. o_O

Now really for me, the limits of my coding is when there’s colored heart tags involved. I for some reason cannot translate any lines that contain this <color\=red>♥</color> tag no matter if I try to sub it in with something else or delete them entirely. So all those lines are pretty much hand translated.

But hey, overall kinda def better than the vanilla translator with a fraction of the work.

FBIOPENUP!!!!!

Nov 25, 2022
It appears that one of the sub files for the regular translated version of game #6 (Hand-to-Hand Imouto) is broken and causes one of the endings to not work properly, the file in question is "kouhai2.swf". I ended up swapping that version of the file for the uncensord translated version and it worked fine. Not that big of a deal since it's just one ending for one of the older games, but still something that could get fixed in the next updated version of the torrent maybe? :unsure:

Reactions: Delexicus

Blaze8403

Sep 12, 2021
if I may ask, how does one get lewd dialogue (not ending, normal scenes like BJ for example) on the interrogation type games?
game number 24 & 29 to be specific.

I know that for the Yumisu remake, you have to use charm then trigger the scene you want to see but that's a battle type game.

are there anyway to get those or are the option+scene viewer the only way to see them?.

Mar 31, 2022
if I may ask, how does one get lewd dialogue (not ending, normal scenes like BJ for example) on the interrogation type games?
game number 24 & 29 to be specific.

I know that for the Yumisu remake, you have to use charm then trigger the scene you want to see but that's a battle type game.

are there anyway to get those or are the option+scene viewer the only way to see them?.
Lewd, rape, slave/ dark & love dialogues in interrogation games are only accessible through scene viewer.
As you know these games only have story mode 1 2 3 which are for progression towards ending & then there's extra mode that's for free play without restrictions & that is for normal story mode 1.
So no. It isn't possible to view them in any other ways than scene viewer.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes