Blaze8403

Sep 12, 2021
Lewd, rape, slave/ dark & love dialogues in interrogation games are only accessible through scene viewer.
As you know these games only have story mode 1 2 3 which are for progression towards ending & then there's extra mode that's for free play without restrictions & that is for normal story mode 1.
So no. It isn't possible to view them in any other ways than scene viewer.
Oh ok, seems weird that the battle games can view them through playing normally but not the interrogation games.

About the extra mode, how much "free play without restrictions" are we talking about here?.

I think the normal story mode 1 are quite forgiving already in terms of difficulty, so what does extra mode offer?.

Also, thanks for replying to my earlier question.

Qazintahan

Jan 11, 2022
Can someone remember the password for the 7zip files. I can barely remember what the password is, it's like JSKB***H***** then some random number.

Update: Nevermind, it's lowercase h

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
if I may ask, how does one get lewd dialogue (not ending, normal scenes like BJ for example) on the interrogation type games?
game number 24 & 29 to be specific.

I know that for the Yumisu remake, you have to use charm then trigger the scene you want to see but that's a battle type game.

are there anyway to get those or are the option+scene viewer the only way to see them?.
The games come with a Readme file, that tell you how to clear them.

If you want general advice on these games, then just remember this.
Rape and Lewd End are usually the same path.

Rape is you rape her and she doesn't enjoy it.
Lewd is you rape her and she does enjoy it (oof I know, but hentai logic)

Slave and Love end are the same path.
Slave end is that you let the heroine continue with a fucked with way of viewing your relationship and let her lead in the relationship.
Love end is that you take charge and make the relationship happen on your own terms.

"Slave" end isn't in every game, but there's usually an equivalent. In games with only 3 endings, it's the most likely one to have been cut.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Lewd, rape, slave/ dark & love dialogues in interrogation games are only accessible through scene viewer.
As you know these games only have story mode 1 2 3 which are for progression towards ending & then there's extra mode that's for free play without restrictions & that is for normal story mode 1.
So no. It isn't possible to view them in any other ways than scene viewer.
That's wrong. You can get the endings by playing the game.

Mar 31, 2022
That's wrong. You can get the endings by playing the game.
He was not talking about the endings but normal H-scenes with lewd, rape & other dialogues. Whether it was possible to get those ending related dialogues in any way while normally playing story modes & not going through scene viewer gallery.

if I may ask, how does one get lewd dialogue (not ending, normal scenes like BJ for example)

Mar 31, 2022
Oh ok, seems weird that the battle games can view them through playing normally but not the interrogation games.

About the extra mode, how much "free play without restrictions" are we talking about here?.

I think the normal story mode 1 are quite forgiving already in terms of difficulty, so what does extra mode offer?.

Also, thanks for replying to my earlier question.
Extra modes are clearly full obedience & zero game over chances. So you can start the mode & order her to do lewd things without doing anything. Whereas doing that in normal mode will instantly cause a game over or you'll have red bar close to game over. In normal mode you'd have to convince her or threaten/ scare her before you can do lewds. Extra mode doesn't need any of those & you're completely free to do whatever you want.

Blaze8403

Sep 12, 2021
Extra modes are clearly full obedience & zero game over chances. So you can start the mode & order her to do lewd things without doing anything. Whereas doing that in normal mode will instantly cause a game over or you'll have red bar close to game over. In normal mode you'd have to convince her or threaten/ scare her before you can do lewds. Extra mode doesn't need any of those & you're completely free to do whatever you want.
oh so that's what it does, I've been reading past comments and if I recall correctly someone said not to bother with it so I didn't (I might have misremembered tho).

anyway, thanks for explaining.

Mar 31, 2022
oh so that's what it does, I've been reading past comments and if I recall correctly someone said not to bother with it so I didn't (I might have misremembered tho).

anyway, thanks for explaining.
It's unlocked automatically when you reach any sort of ending.
It's specially useful if you want to unlock different H-scenes without going through playing the normal mode where you have to first have high obedience (by dialogue choices or looking at her & teasing her by touching or stuff) in order to do lewds safely.

NSFWPistachio_

Dec 21, 2021
I asked twice already but- does anybody know how to translate game 28? i saw all games really simple to translate, but somehow the game 28 is being a trouble for me, i tried everything and nothing is working.

Edit: nvm i managed to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragongodprince

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
How should I share it?
Well, can't you just upload in anonfile or something? The repository got nuked, so you can't put it in there. Maybe you could ask Delexicus to put in the torrent too, maybe give a lil more reason to people seed that shit.

JiMe0

Apr 15, 2023
Well, can't you just upload in anonfile or something? The repository got nuked, so you can't put it in there. Maybe you could ask Delexicus to put in the torrent too, maybe give a lil more reason to people seed that shit.
Just made an account(y).

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes