Ragingman98

Aug 8, 2022
Ok I have no idea why

But I can only damage the face and not the body or legs, anyone got the same issue and if so, how to fix?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know of any other devs that make similar games? I think I remember one that did a battle game that was 2D similar to JSK but that's about it.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Anyone know of any other devs that make similar games? I think I remember one that did a battle game that was 2D similar to JSK but that's about it.
Niicri is the only one that comes to mind, but even then, it doesn't cover a lot of stuff. It has good 2d animation give or take, some of them have "story" too, but that's about it, no combat whatsoever. Apparently he still getting the hang of unity, and all of his works have be much all the same to this point.

Now if you want a game that is just like JSK, I know this one:

It is 2d animated, with combat and story, short, and has multiple endings (All of them not vanilla tho.) From this dev this is the only game that I can compare to jsk, hell I could even say is the only game from his shop that doesnt suck, however, it is also the most recent one, so I have my hopes up that his next game will also be good.

Mar 31, 2022
Koooonsoft's games have battle, cheat codes & a lot of sexual positions with multiple sexual game over scenes. Plus you can change the colour of heroine to your choice.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Well I finally installed 28 and 29 but now I'm getting a "Failed to load mono" error which is not letting me boot up the games

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
How can I translate the last fighting girl game.
Man a ton has changed since I last came here. For starters, the repository is basically a ghost indicating torrents and no sign of translations

Edit. The translations are also torrents now? Aw man, here we go, googling again how to download torrents

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I know it may be somewhat unrelated but man I miss limewire... It was much simpler than this millenial torrent bullshit. Back in those days you could search in limewire a random cool word you heard in a game and you'd immediately find a song, and know immediately if it really was a song.

• Sad
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
You're either missing the "Mono Bleeding Edge" folder or any files within.
Most probably:
1) You did not download that folder.
2) Missing some files inside.
3) You failed to extract that folder or files.
4) You or your antivirus somehow deleted that folder/ file.
5) Your files are corrupted.
View attachment 1718175
It's official, I also get the error. Clearly the translators corner download is corrupted. I'm done searching through.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes