Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Since they update every Saturday I'm not good with release dates, when they're saying its coming out in the middle of next week, are they referring to THIS upcoming wednesay? Or is it the wednesday afterward?
No, JSK is registering the game on wednesday, that means the game will show up within a day on the store, unless there is something that the DLsite's reviewer staff want to be changed.

And JSK also does notify instantly once the game is released or delayed on the blog if DLsite doesn't approve, game updates are weekly in any other situation on the blog, unless JSK changes it or wants to make urgent announcement.

Reactions: AcerDetective

ModelZXA

Feb 17, 2018
The Files are down again.
DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO READ A FORUM? WE KNOW THE FILES ARE DOWN.

If I see another person talk about how the repo is down/nuked as if it just happened, I'm gonna burst a blood vessel. Please at least go back a few pages in the forum and read the posts before making your own post.

• Haha
Reactions: Crusaded

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
No, JSK is registering the game on wednesday, that means the game will show up within a day on the store, unless there is something that the DLsite's reviewer staff want to be changed.

And JSK also does notify instantly once the game is released or delayed on the blog if DLsite doesn't approve, game updates are weekly in any other situation on the blog, unless JSK changes it or wants to make urgent announcement.
Ah yes, registering before release, I completely forgot about that.
1682447858917.jpeg /s
In other words, I will be patiently waiting with excitement!
In other news, I've been messing with my phone's crop feature and got a cool cutout of Yumisu! And I was putting her in all sorts of projects until I realized: Nice.png
her horn got taken out :( and now I gotta re-edit them all.

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
Kinda sad that JSK is not into Anal. As far as I can remember there are only 2 of his works has an Anal Content and that would be ''Blond Knight Christine'' and ''Demon Lord''.

Oh yeah is there a possibility to make a ''Pubic Hair MOD''? It adds a charisma especially with ''E-cup Breast''.

Reactions: vaaf and bwebrwkerw
Jul 10, 2021
Was checking out the torrent file, and all I have to say is that, ain't no way. Just ain't no way.

I'm definitely missing a couple of steps here, because 41.85 GB and I have to download every single files?

Ain't no way, man. I think I'll wait until there's an option to download specific game again cuz this is whack, yo.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Was checking out the torrent file, and all I have to say is that, ain't no way. Just ain't no way.

I'm definitely missing a couple of steps here, because 41.85 GB and I have to download every single files?

Ain't no way, man. I think I'll wait until there's an option to download specific game again cuz this is whack, yo.

azur-lane-akashi.gif

Mar 31, 2022

You know you can just download selected files in torrent right?

raph216

Jun 10, 2020

You can select which files you want to download. Might vary with the torrent app you use.

Reactions: Pure11
Jul 10, 2021
You know you can just download selected files in torrent right?
Not when the app forces you to download every single file.

You can select which files you want to download. Might vary with the torrent app you use.
I downloaded like a bunch of other torrent apps and they all kept forcing me to download everything. Guess I'm just not using the right one.

Reactions: Adam warlocking
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes