gman1111112342

Aug 18, 2017
DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO READ A FORUM? WE KNOW THE FILES ARE DOWN.

If I see another person talk about how the repo is down/nuked as if it just happened, I'm gonna burst a blood vessel. Please at least go back a few pages in the forum and read the posts before making your own post.
Files are down bro

• Haha
Reactions: markitos

zerzero00

Apr 29, 2023
Hoping for A fighter mistook me for her rival! gets an apk one... My Laptop got totaled last month and most of my JSK games are in there and forgot to back-up them...(still missing playing JSK games there on my laptop)

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
Game gets BUGGED after giving an answer after doing the reverse cowgirl rape using potions you click but the games get repeating the scene and you need to close the game

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah, there are some bugs in it, nothing we can do until JSK fixes those.
I've had my fair share of frustration with the texts, there's something in the code this time around that fucks up the xunity's text replacement for some of the dialogues, as there are few lines here and there that simply refuse to be manually translated at all, creating new mtl lines each time on top of the actual translation.

One example of said lines is the last choice before the first fight in story mode 1, either of her responses turn into MTL, even if there is actual translation present for those lines in the translation text file.

AkashiSmol.png

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, there are some bugs in it, nothing we can do until JSK fixes those.
I've had my fair share of frustration with the texts, there's something in the code this time around that fucks up the xunity's text replacement for some of the dialogues, as there are few lines here and there that simply refuse to be manually translated at all, creating new mtl lines each time on top of the actual translation.

One example of said lines is the last choice before the first fight in story mode 1, either of her responses turn into MTL, even if there is actual translation present for those lines in the translation text file.

View attachment 2583020

NANANANANANANA DENDE
NANANANANNANA DENDE
DENDE
DENDE
NAAAAAAIIIIILLLLLLLL

Reactions: lhurgoyfguy

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
This is my least favorite JSK game so far.

There are 3 bad ends, and only 1 good end.

Demon Queen game was the opposite.
Out of that game's endings there was only 1 bad end, and 3 good ends.

Demon Queen endings were,
  • Rape end - The bad ending. You rape the demon queen, and become worse than she is.
  • Hermit End (forgot it's official name) - You and the demon queen both leave your responsibilities behind, and go live in a hut somewhere because she was also pressured into invading and it was never a personal goal.
  • Slave End - You join the demon queen to invade the humans. Not a bad ending, because you're on the battlefield mitigating losses as per the ending dialogue making it a more peaceful transition of power.
  • Love End - You make the demon queen submit to you, and force her to trust you that you won't do anything bad to her people.
If you want to feel like shit, just do one ending. If you don't, go after literally any other ending and it'll leave you more satisfied.

Now though? Man...

In this game, they make the heroine completely unlikeable in every way. She's an outright aggressor, and is just a complete bitch. Even on the path to the good end, she doesn't self reflect or anything.
She's your basic ass SMT chaos representative of might makes right braindead.

All but the Love End are gained through Story Mode 2!
  • Rape End - You rape the demon queen, and enslave all of her people, treating the normal demons like your pets and raping random demon girls at your leisure.
  • Nymph End - You rape the demon queen and enslave all of her people. You casually rape other demon girls as the strong willed demon queen has lost any intent to fight against you since she lost to your cock.
  • Slave End - The demon queen wins, and enslaves all humans. You have no freedom and she treats you like a pet. She could probably just find another guy cause there's literally no attachment to you, since you offer quite literally nothing.
  • Love End - You do the very hard task of convincing her, that being a basic ass Chaos Rep means she has 0 IQ, and help her lead her country correctly.
Combat is super simple too. There's an item that literally guarantees a win. The love potion which only costs 100, guarantees a win. Throw it, she starts masturbating, rape her, you win. I'm not even joking, it's that easy.

I swear all the loli games make the MC out to be so damn aggressive and the girls to be so unlikeable/boring.
I don't know what's going on with JSK. I feel like the maledom's been getting heavier and heavier every work he's done.

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
the google drive links got nuked, you gotta get the games through the torrent link at the beginning of the page

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes